What are you currently driving, Sup Forums?

what are you currently driving, Sup Forums?

This dick in your ass

nothing

oh

poor fag

not poor, I don't go anywhere... no need for a car.

1996 jeep custom

radical meme

clean. Did you have issues with the frame rusting? my 01 wrangler frame is rusting unbelievably, wondering if its a common problem for old cars.

of course it's a common problem

In the north, it is common for the state to put salt on the icy roads for traction. Ice plus water on metal equals rust, so yeah that's a bit of a problem

what can I do? is it worth the cash dump to upgrade my wrangler? the auto trans is having issues, some of the cabin body is rusted. was your jeep in bad condition before working on it

First of all, nice quads m8 and honestly, I'm not sure how you would fix a rusted frame. Maybe get some rust removing solvent of some kind and get some rags soaked in the remover and let it sit on the affected areas for a few hours

the cherokees didnt have too much of a frame rusting issue, they were unibody. the only commonish spot on them to rust on the "frame" is the hole where the filler tubes went through

first quads, ez

Idk I had my mechanic scrape the under body but like said, I live in the north. I How much did your jeep cost you to upgrade?

ive got a 1999 cherokee myself. about to roll over 275,000 miles on the odometer. probably has alot more than that since ive had oversized tires on it since it was at 180,000 and the odo/speedo have been off by like 12%

also user i gotta say. youve got 1997-2001 style header panel. grill, mirrors, front doors on that jeep. how hard was it to get that all fit onto the older style body? i know the front doors had the latches on a different spot than the older gen cherokees had.

Lol a fuck load. I'd estimate 5 to 6 grand. This is over a several year time period. I've rebuilt the engine and tranny and gave it that green color. It was black before. It was my first car and it was dear to me and I wanted to turn it into something cool

I actually meant to say 97 not 96

ok i was wondering about that. cause i also had a 1988 comanche that i did the 97+ front end and doors and interior on and it turned into so much fucking work i sold the bastard when it was finished cause i hated looking at it lol

95' ford aspire. It's a beater, but 40.3 MPG can't be beat.

Nice I've always loved the comanche style too. Oh and that sexy ass Wagoneer. I'm a bit old school lol

I drive these everywhere. Even off road!

Im just generally a jeep guy. right now ive got a 99 cherokee and an 04 wrangler rubicon thats mostly my woods toy. Currently looking for a J10 pickup from the south to fix up

i know who you are now.

You should check out....I think it's called an m78 kaiser jeep. Those are bad ass. It might be m17 but im fairly sure it's m78

You do? Do you?