Why does Sup Forums hate fedoras again?

Why does Sup Forums hate fedoras again?

Bump. Lets here your legit "reasons" Sup Forums

Fedoras are cool
Trilbys are for neckbeard fags

Idk. I dont think trilbys are too bad. I just dont prefer them because they dont go so well with my style

Because do you look like that guy?
No
Do you look like Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin?
No
Do you even wear the proper outfit to go with a fedora?
No

So don't fucking wear a fedora you wannabe faggot.

Fedoras themselves aren't bad, it's the neckbeards that wear them. It's the same as with atheism, Doritos, children's cartoons, and the concept of being a gentleman. Neckbeards ruin the credibility of everything they touch.

It's not just Sup Forums. Pretty much everyone sees fedoras as major loser territory.
Wearing a dress hat without a suit is retarded. Some people have made this into a lifestyle.

Well said.

I think fedoras are awesome. But I would never wear one, because I would look like a fucking tool. You don't put on a fedora to go to Target.

>implying

I dont know why there is this stigma about them. They can look good. I personally associate them with mobsters or other debonair folks.

It's a bit of a shame really. Men don't wear hats very much anymore. I'm not including baseball caps in that statement but years ago men weren't considered properly dressed unless they were wearing a hat.

Fedoras just aren't stylish. It's like wearing a tuxedo jacket with a t shirt. Fedoras are meant to be worn with a suit. But any place where you need to be in business attire, a fedora would be unprofessional. So they're obsolete. Wear one if you don't care about looking nice.

I wear both tbh

>fedoras arent stylish

What? They used to be the definition of classy. Idk why we cant bring it back. We bring back all kinds of stupid styles from the past. Why not bring back an actual good one?

Exactly, they can look good
But I haven't seen a fedora look good on a man less than 50 years old in years.
Just bearded faggots at Walmart wearing cheap ass fedoras that are actually trilbys.

because you're a disgusting and undesirable member of society and your kind can't ressurect social trends you fucking grease mutant

if you want fedoras back, let actually attractive and successful and intelligent people wear them

I think its because ugly people try to get their fashion on point more so than attractive people. They do it to make up for their lack of looks

Says you. I think I pull mine off nicely.

This guy would probably look decent if he would get rid of the facial hair

What hat you wore to work used to be dictated by your seniority at the company. Lower ranks wore a flat cap, mid-ranks saw you in a trilby and managers wore bowlers. They were considered part of the uniform and denoted professional status.

you think this because you are delusional and obsessed

looking from any perspective that does not mirror yours, your dress is alien and you remain out of style

also everyone knows immediately you're an attention seeker

Frank Sinatra when he was little could wear a fedora better than any of these faggots

If I am going to be honest I like flat caps too. Own a few.

How do fedoras seek attention? If anything they kind of obscure your face.

Well I'm sure we would all love to see a picture of you wearing one of these hats you pull off so well.
I'm sure you look just stunning
You gonna wear a beret next?

Well flat caps and berets are like the same, so yeah I own one

I was hoping for deerstalker.

It's not about the fedora on your head, it's about the fedora on your heart.

because they're out of style and ugly as fuck to everyone but you and you wear them to be different while remaining socially conscious of the fact that everyone thinks they're retarded

it's like going to an NAACP meeting dressed in a white hood and robe and asking why all the niggers are pounding in your face, despite the fact that you actually are a KKK member and hate niggers. everything about you is offensive to everyone around you and you know it, but you wonder why they still tell you that your shits all retarded

kys

Hehe, the highly trained Green Flat Caps prepare to be dropped behind enemy lines.

I thought that was what hipsters did... Maybe hipsters and neckbeards should hang out.

Suree. Although I would say honestly a fedora is probably a sign of a decent person. You dont really see alot of hood rats or something wearing fedoras

How are fedoras ugly? They were the definition of cool back when. And why not bring it back? As I said before we bring back all kinds of styles. And I feel like this is a bad metaphor. How is my fedora offensive to anyone or preaching hate?

What are you trying to say?

>I would say honestly a fedora is probably a sign of a decent person
Wrong. Wearing a fedora is an indicator of someone with the need to stick out like a tard and declare themselves special. Good fashion is about consistency, blending into the crowd but looking good on your own.

I've met hood rats and I've met fedora fags, fedora fags are way more irritating.

You know I'm kinda getting the feeling that your a women, or a very delusional man.

How? Cause they can pull it off and you cant?

How would I come off as a women?

you filthy god damn socially incompetent monkey do you have any concept of contextual fashion

fedoras are ugly because they are dull and plain and overly somber whereas popular fashion is bright and vibrant and flashy

samefagging but i meant to say also

>pic related, its you in the near future if there is a god

No, it's because they think their tastes, be they in fashion or otherwise, make them better than anyone else.

These "hood rats" you talk about, I've met them. They're good people, they're confident about who they are, they don't need fedoras to give them an artificial leg up in the self esteem department.

>They used to be the definition of classy.
no they weren't
they were a common fashion item because
>they have a wide brim to keep the sun and rain off your face
>men were expected to wear a hat when outside
they were functional, not fashionable

and trilbies, what neckbeards now call fedoras, don't even fill the only function that still exists

>I personally associate them with mobsters or other debonair folks.
Well I personally associate you with being a faggot

Lol please post a pic of your debonair style, feel free to blur out face if it makes you comfortable

>wishing death upon someone

You are a real piece of human garbage. Plus I would be fine in that situation. I wouldnt panic like that person did and over correct.

>hoodrats are good people

Please. They take advantage of the weak. At least until they meet someone who puts them in their place. Thats not what confident people do. Also I dont wear my fedora because I need a confidence boost. I wear it because I like it. It'sa good looking hat.

Are you kidding me? Fedoras weren't considered fashonable? Pic related isnt fashionable?

People who look like that don't post bullshit about being friendzoned or mlp.

>They take advantage of the weak
It's not like you've actually met them.

I didnt

Yeah. And lucky for them I haven't. Becuase if I did, and they tried that shit with me, they would be going home in a hospital

>Are you kidding me? Fedoras weren't considered fashonable? Pic related isnt fashionable?
nice cherry picking
Sinatra could wear most anything and make it look good
he didn't wear fedoras bc they made him look good
he wore them because they filled a societal expectation
pics from the 40s-60s of normal people wearing fedoras show ugly motherfuckers keeping a hat on their head bc everyone is supposed to wear a hat

>and they tried that shit with me, they would be going home in a hospital
Like I said, fedora on your heart. Makes you make empty threats to groups of people you've never met on the internet anonymously.

>this guy doesnt look good

Try again motherfucker

What? Because I get aggro with people who show hostillity towards innocents. They deserve it. I treat people qho are kind woth kindness. I treat dickwads with vengeance

samefag
>Sinatra could wear most anything and make it look good
>he didn't wear fedoras bc they made him look good
and that is the biggest difference between true style and you
truly stylish people do not wear clothing because it makes everyone look good
they know that is bullshit, nothing makes anyone wearing it look good
stylish people wear things that enhance what naturally looks good about them
a face with chiseled features has attention brought to it with a wide brim
your scrawny neck and sunken in cheeks and eyes do not need the attention that a wide brim brings to it
same goes for a double chin and fat cheeks

that is a trilby, not a fedora
and that guy does not look good in it
he looks scrawny
he would be better off with no hat or a bowler

you hit the nail on the head though.

fedoras look pretty good with a straightedge look like that guy. it's when they're being worn by scruffy slobs in a blazer with a wraparound batman tee under it that it looks retarded.

>aggro
What? You in a hurry? Can't afford to spell words? Or are you just THAT cool?

>people who show hostillity towards innocents
See, this is how I could tell you hadn't met them. In general, they don't want to start shit unless they have a good reason. Or, if they really just that sort of punk ass bitch, they probably picked you out because you look like the sort of weakling you say they pick on.

I think the fedora does enhance my appearance. Also trilbys and fedoras are similar enough that they can be compared. Most people mix them up anyways.

Here is a picture with a giy with a beard who looks pretty decent in one

Fuck you. And honestly they do. Thats what makes them a hood rat. And if they did start something with me. Its because they dont know any better.

The point is that they don't look good on everyone. If you pay close attention, you'll notice that people make fun of fat autistic manchildren wearing them, not the hat itself.

That guy looks like a hipster douche

>Here is a picture with a giy with a beard who looks pretty decent in one
actually he looks better with the hat than he normally would because the bear and hat end up being too much up drawing attention away from his face

>Fuck you
Touched a nerve, didn't I?

>And honestly they do
How would you know? You've never met them because you're too much of a bitch.

You wanna teach them, go do it, tough guy.

That's because he is.

Yup.

tried to improve the quality

no success

Fair enough

Doesn't matter if he is a hipster. He still looks decent.

I have to reason to seek out violence. I was just saying if it happened to find me.

Gonna tell me he looks like shit next?

Please for the love of God keep this thread going. I haven't seen this type of neck beards in a long time.

>hurr durr neckbeards

Tell me he looks like shit faggot

>I was just saying if it happened to find me.
It'd be because you're a bitch.

And he looks good because he's Justin Timberlake. You're a fat balding middle-aged fedorafag bitch. The difference could save your life.

>Gonna tell me he looks like shit next?
Yes.

>not fat, balding, or middle aged

Could you be more wrong? I bet you wouldnt say that sort of shit to me if you saw me out in public

He looks like shit and you know it. Probably all the Dorito dust in your eyes.

>I bet you wouldnt say that sort of shit to me if you saw me out in public

Heh, I have fun.

Bitch.

But thats the point, he doesn't look decent, he looks like a bad hipster douche, not even the good trendy hipster, the "I have a bunch of grunge tattoos because I'm a hardcore non conformist" faggot hipster with autism because of how unself aware he is.

Hood rats don't give a fuck about standing out unless it makes them seem more tough other wise they don't give a fuck they'll wear a snap-back, a tank top, basketball shorts and a pair of and not give a fuck..

Hood rats won't fuck with you either if you don't look like some fucking dork on the wrong side of the tracks..

I would imagine that you're a skinny scraggly unwashed 16 year old kid autist who wears trench coats and fedoras to class and has no friends. Every high school has like 3

These men dont look good because of the fedoras but rather they make the fedoras look good since they are naturally attractive

You are full of shit

Yeah all memes aside id stomp your face in

Does your Uncle work for Nintendo?

Prove it

You know what fuck it

Here is your picture

>yeah, all memes aside I'd stomp your face in
Pulling the "internet tough guy" makes quite liters any argument invalid. Please just come to terms with the fact that you are most likely an awkward and unattractive fag.

Holy fuck I actually laughed out loud

Because they only work with a proper suit or at least a stylish, good-fitting outfit. If the rest of your outfit is shit, you're only making it worse with a dated hat.

>Homburger is true boss tier.

holy fuck I hope this is real

You can wear them as guest at a marriage and the like. Some people wear occasionally a suit outside the business world, you know.

Good lord if that is actually you and not some joker I'm going to laugh my ass off tonight

This was one of the best threads I've seen on /b in years

You are full of shit if you think some outdated hat on some dude wearing walmart clothes or a shitty baggy target suit doesn't look bad.

Even if they wore a good modern suit with it, they'd still look edgy, something about the hat just doesn't work with the recent decades, or people under 40. Even then it's outdated and odd.

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHA

>Idk why we cant bring it back.

You don't need to bring anything back. If there's an outfit you like and you put on a fedora and you think it matches, that's it. Who gives a shit if it's trendy or not?

What do you even mean? No he doesn't

Just posted a picture for you

Yeah nah. I dont think so. Get plenty of women.

cuz its a style thats really hard to archieve. so the pathetic boys who wants to look like a grown up gentlemen, look, like I said, pathetic.
Its like when they believe they are ninjas, ninjas are cool, they are badass, but fedoras boys, are not even close to be a real ninja.

Underage newfag bitch. Got it.

Not underage fag. Mid 20s

>Exactly, they can look good
>But I haven't seen a fedora look good on a man less than 50 years old in years.

That's because gentleman in the past have worked on making the entire outfit go together. Being a 20 yo neckbeard with ill-fitting attire... a fedora won't be your saving grace, sorry. Give the whole thing some work, dammit. Polish your appearance.

>inb4 poland flags

OH MY FUCKING GOD
>he looks like Twiddly Dee from Alice in Wonderland with autism

So you are a newfag and a bitch then?

>He still looks decent.

>Tell me he looks like shit faggot

Decent? Yes. Great? No.

NEWFAG

>get plenty of women
>your fucking face
I'm slightly skeptical of that

Not a new fag either. But thats what you have to resort to huh

Im not fucking autistic

Because it'll never be as cool as a cleric's hat.

>I'm not fucking autistic
Yes you are you wear a fedora with a hoodie, so you obviously are socially retarded and judging from the picture you live in a messy basement

>Not a new fag either
>New [SPACE] fag

>But thats what you have to resort to huh
Wow dude honestly go kill yourself or shoot up ISIS, whats up with these 2006 counters?
>HUR YOU HAD TO CALL ME A NEW FAG AND UGLY AND THAT NO ONE THINKS THE FEDORA IS A GOOD HAT ANYMORE, IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?
Seriously your newfag is showing so hard, even among all these Sup Forums tards, but hey go try your opinon out on /fa/ I'm sure they will like your hat choice, they are weird like that.

Okay keep doubting it then

How does that make one autistic? I just took the picture quickly because people were requesting it. Holy shit.

>Hood rats
Just say "niggers". I know that's what you mean, and YOU know that's what you mean, so just say it.

And niggers will fuck with people for the stupidest of reasons, and you know THAT damn well, too.

Yeah just repost this thread on They are way better than all these dumb Sup Forumsard new fags, and are actually into classical hats.

HOLY FUCK AHAHAHAHAHA