How do >we stop them?

Wat do?

Everyone played once and it is obvious that they are the real threat, so how do >we stop them?

Jogi should shake hands with them
so they get infected with a poo virus

>so how do >we stop them?
We don't. White pride worldwide.

I know your country has some serious PTSD from facing Italy but the Italy bandwagon has gotten way out of control.

Yes, they played a good game. Yes, they can't be counted out. But it was against a disorganised meme team that played right into their tactics and they still allowed them numerous clear chances and if Lukaku/Origi could finish we would be talking about how Italy is trash and how they're done as a football nation.

there 5-3-2 was nearly perfect to be honest
also great defense

Belgium didn't play with much pace though. Their counters were slow and it's like the whole team played like run-in-to-defense man. Granted Italy looked organized as fuck, and I was impressed by how confident they looked when they had possession as well.

Their movement and compactness without the ball was very impressive (probably the best at the tournament so far), but far from perfect. Belgium had 2-3 clear chances that they really should've converted.

Yes but singapore is partially correct on "done as a football nation"

>I know your country has some serious PTSD from facing Italy
Trust me, it's just because of that.
We never won against them.
It seems like we just can't understand Italian football.

i'm more afraid of spain. they can still ruin the tournament

>learn how to defend
>wait untill we are tired
done

I feel like we're getting overhyped desu this shit is making me too fucking anxious

i want this meme to die
we played against a country that can't defend itself against shitskin goatfuckers
one game doesn't mean nothing

yeah but thats the problem here.you dont get 5 or 6 chances to finish at this defense.if you dont make a goal at this 2 3 chances against italy then your done

>singapore
kek

ops, sorry, Indonesia

>Upside down Polan

The next two games will tell us how far Italy can go. Ireland and Sweden will sit back more and Italy will have to break them down. Conte's high-quantity low-quality style is great for playing on the break, but against a packed defense it's like slamming your head against a concrete wall hoping you can break through.

Rumour has it he may go to a 3-4-3 and unleash some of the few technical players he brought. Something like this could be more proactive:

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Florenzi - De Rossi - Parolo - Darmian/De Sciglio
Candreva - Pelle - Insigne/El Shaarawy

With Bernardeschi off the bench too.

>Italy will have to break them down

Italy has 3 points amigo, they can sit back and have a fap. It's Zlatan and co. that need the points in order to survive

>unironically corrected me

>The next two games will tell us how far Italy can go
It won't. 3 points pretty much guarantees them a spot in the knock outs and there they're going to face teams much more skilled and positive than Ireland and Sweden (who both looked below shit tier in their opener).

The game against Belgium told us how far they can go - they can win it. But just because they can does not mean they will or that they're the favourites.

Ohhhh I honestly thought some Indonesian wrote to you and this Austrian just corrected a flag you got wrong kek oO
>Beaten by Italy yet again

Conte went undefeated one season and picked up 102 points the next against teams that sat back, with a somewhat similar team, although with more quality in the midfield
also he can go full madman and field 4-2-4 like he did in Bari and Atalante

anyway calm your tits lads, we're still not good enough to win it all
our best players are quite old and will tire down quickly as the tournament progresses, the best we can do is a semifinal exit, which would be already a great result considered how bad our team is

>le score one goal and foul every attempt for the enemy to score team

We don't.

Italy gonna fuck up some of next 2 games for sure, it's typical

Yeah Atletico is a pretty good team, but we are talking NTs here

>our best players are quite old and will tire down quickly as the tournament progresses
That's exactly why I hope to meet your side as late as possible if not avoiding you entirely.
As this Polish guy said, we suffer some huge PTSD from facing you previously. Just look closely, OP is German after all.

Btw why is Immobile just a substitute? I always liked his style of playing and he was rather good at Dortmund. Did he become weaker when he returned to Italy and I'm just deslusional right now?

look here

Italy are one of those teams who could show up with 6 lads, 3 women and my little brother and would end up in the final
>people have forgotten the france cant play in big tournaments meme
>france out at the round of 16 WHEN
>TOO EXCITED TO SEE FROGS CRY

who won WC98

>leave Italy to me

he was injuried most of the season and didn't play at all for Sevilla
also he's a perfect supersub when you're leading and the opponent starts attacking desperatly, quick on the counter, decent finishing and great workrate so he'll help the defence too
i expect Conte not to start Eder again though, he was dreadful

>i expect Conte not to start Eder again though, he was dreadful
I think Zaza would fit that team well.

Same, and the bad thing is that our midfield is fucking non existent atm so we will inevitably get BTFO sooner or later

absolutely agree
alternatively Insigne can play off Pellè like he's used to do with Higuain
ABEder desu

4-0

they won fucking 2-0

I know this euro's had too few goals but 2-0 isn't impressive at all.

Love this denial. Literal savages who all end up getting yellow cards after they score one goal.

It's called tactical fouling, no need to get upset about it, teams have been doing it for ages and Atletico reached two CL finals thanks to it, dont get mad just because we can defend. This is the only thing this team is good at, we'll get exposed dont worry we wont go far but getting mad at this style of play is just retarded

>he was rather good at Dortmund
>3 goals

Oh no I'm not getting mad. I'm just surprised it doesn't get called out.

underrated

Makes sense, as a Frenchman I'll act as the referee, since we hate everyone, and we know you both quite well

> Germans are known to be bureaucratics and disciplined as fuck
> You can find this in the way they play, always kicking the ball forward, everybody on it's spot, sorry for the cliché, but perfect wehrmacht shit.
> On the other end, you have the greaseballs cheating, feinting, overall treacherous as fuck BUT commited to the victory Italians
> Their playstyle is pretty simple, prevent your opponent from scoring by any mean possible, ugly tackles, insults, fouls in any ways one could imagine.
> They'll take advantage of the rage and sheer confusion of their opponent to try and score one
> When that happens, you're just fucked, because you'll now have to face the great wall of Pizzaland.
> All the treacherous moves will be in full effect, and even encouraged by the coach
> Meanwhile the Manshafft has a hard time figuring out how can these Italians be so clumsy, doing fools all the time.

That's you problem

You should try to do a the kind of fussball the Waffen SS would've. It's kinda your only hope really.

There's ntohing to call out, Italy focus on defense and counter attack, has been doing it since the 80s and there's nothing wrong with it. Fouling is a legit defense strategy and it has been for years

>it doesn't get called out
why would it?
what's so wrong with tactical fouling? they get issued a yellow for fouls that in other situations would just be a free kick and a verbal warning, so it's not profitable if it's systematic

i don't see the issue

so basically Germans are so fucking stupid they can't even figure out they're being played?
not very flattering, and most importantly not true at all
you don't fool me you neonazi shitter

Easy. As soon as Italy gets hyped they fail hard. That's for the group stages of course. If they advance they will surely reach the final

>germancucks already shitting themselves

You're the oppostie sides of the spectrum.
And since Germans tend to play quite clean football, yeah, I think that it's the most blatant reason.
Not nazi for a bit tho, as stated before we hate both of your guts, so we're quite impartial.
Btw Italian football is way more entertaining that any other. A bit like the comedia del arte mixed with Napolitan gangsters.

>And since Germans tend to play quite clean football
Maybe for the last 10 years, maybe.

You don't give up a 2 goal lead when you chat shit then get banged

Well, we're talking about the German team of today, not the genocide worth team of 1984 that sent poor Battiston to the hopital.

Never forget.

But these times are over, it would be just like saying that Brasil plays the Joga bonito, Spain the Tikitaka or France any kind of Beau jeu.

Just lore.

>the great wall of pizzaland
kek

is it my fault i prefer the italian way of play? not that i dont like the mannschaft

Much more theatrical, and their players being the dishonest smiling divequeens they are, makes them much more likable than Hans and Fritz seemingly ready to blitzkrieg la douce France all over again.

theyre not just divequeens you dont get to be so successful just by diving. remember they had classy players like pirlo, totti, del piero etc, not to mention their legendary defenders, leaders everywhere combining together and complimenting each other , unlike for example the shitty teams of england that were full of individual talent
who did germany have, michael ballack? its not all about being a well oiled panzer machine. for example i liked the scrappy 2002 germany team with Kanh and klose, although i recognise the superior teams they have been fielding lately

also
>that 7-1

Thair induvidualities are undeniable, but it doesnn't change their playstyle in the end. You quoted, indeed, quite good and arguably "fair play" guys.

What about Genarro Gatusso? Also known as the butcher of Torino.
Or Marco Materazzi? (inb4 butthurt)
Or that obnoxious fuck (even if really talented) or Marco Veratti? Not to mention Cannavaro, who took his role of captain to the point of being the most brutal of his team.

Still, I respect them, but you can't deny that they really quickly withdraw to this playstyle when facing unbeatable opponents.

Like France in 98 with their catenaccio ?

Spain actually play tiki-taca

2010 want their memes back dude.

All shitposting appart, I'm not sure that without Pujol you still can call it that. Besides it's quite less fluid than before. So like a pale copy of it.

>genarro gattuso
quite probably my favourite player overall

yeah they represent a dirty, dogged style of play. everything for the win. theyre not just doing it against unbeatable opponents theyre doing it even against very beatable ones (see australia 2006). im just saying theyre not a talentless team just hacking and diving their way to victory. in order for them to be so successful, they combine the rugged defense and heart with the flair and undeniable greatness of some midfielders and forwards. you learn to appreciate their soft touch of genious inbetween the slow play, the dirty tackles and the mamma mias and the hand waving. its a culture thing

germany playstyle is unique its 100% tenacity and 100% tactical dedication, very respectable but theyre probably the only team that can play that way.

fair play to both styles, i only dislike the tiki taca and joga bonito bullshit

I unironically think this time you'll beat them ahmed. People are overrating Italy way too much.

>france cant play big tournaments

Not true at all, they are just bipolar as fuck. They can either win the whole thing or throw it away.

You seem to be a funny guy. I like your way of writing.

We will most likely choke in the 2nd match like we always do and then finishing 2nd in the group. That means you Frenchies have to deal with Italy and we have to deal with Spain. Matches both of us win. Then it's the grand finale between both of us and we will win the trophy.

Spain is not Italian enough to stop us and too old to do it otherwise. That's also the reason why you would beat Italy.

All other teams are merely meme tier. I'm excited to see one of the big ones get kicked out against them.

I hope it's not us.

long ball and abuse their wing

i enjoyed them raping the 1998 brazil team

>m...muh ronaldo

italy is way overrated this year because they beat shitty "get knocked out by people calling it soccer" lelgium. id be very surprised if they reached the semis

>What is muslim immigration
Don't worry, >le weed man will show you soon enough

>I unironically think this time you'll beat them
It would be glorious

Well, it's a German thing. Italy freaks us out because we never beat them. We wouldn't hype any other team that happens to win 2:0. Not even ourselves (most of us at least) because... well we just don't do it. Euphoria about our team just kicks in spontaneously.

>We will most likely choke in the 2nd match like we always do
No, you won't

Well I see it in the same way you do, but I'd tend to give you guys the cup, seeing your long term results.
Italy-France is always hell of a fight. It brings the worse in all of us, fans included. During 90 minutes the transalpine border prevent each sides to go and try to murder THOSE ABSOLUTE FUCKS OH MY GOD WILL THEY STOP TO DIVE? WILL THEY?

Other than that, I can't see France loosing against England, since we passionately hate them. While we just plain hate you. And we jealousely hate each others with our italian cousins.

Pretty good analysis otherwise

And you're 100% right, Italians wouldn't have reached this point in Football history if they were just ballet dancers, but my point is more easily made if I caricature it.

Kill Buffon

Trust me, we always do. We wouldn't win the cup otherwise.

>THOSE ABSOLUTE FUCKS OH MY GOD WILL THEY STOP TO DIVE? WILL THEY?
This is how we usually see Italy over here.

>And we jealousely hate each others with our italian cousins
We feel like the English jealously hate us kek. I bet it makes them rage to know that we don't even care about them since they are no competition whatsoever.

Well, let's see what happens in the long run, all of us just played once and it's still a long way to go.

That's indeed a great idea, Piotr. But as far as I know the Italians, they would somehow resurrect him from the dead just to stop us.