I want this, a horny asian looking for a white male. What country do I go to and how do I get them

I want this, a horny asian looking for a white male. What country do I go to and how do I get them

I'm white and i live in China. Can't. Shake. Chinese girls. Off. My. Dick.

They got small tits?

Teach us senpai

If not full of shit, that is awesome. Are they all that horny for white dick?

This is not OP, but how attractive are you? Or is it the females preferring you over the other counterparts?

Not full of shit. I moved here round 9 months ago. They have white fever to the size i have never imagined possible. They just
LOVE, well dressed, clean shaven men.
They have very little tits, and they dont shave

Not that bad dick is above average american (op here)

Id say im quite attractive, white women also like me, but thats not the point. Ugly looking guys in western world are also getting a lot in here. In my city there is around 13 milion ppl so a looooot of chinese pussy for everyone

Chekd

Most of the times its them who approach me in a bar. Or there is a chinese version of Tinder, Tan Tan. Very easy to get pussy there. Also very easy to get AIDS here too.

Welp, guess that's where I'll be moving to ASAP. Nice trips btw

Be mildly attractive (at least well groomed) and any of Korea, Japan, or China is your oyster.

Isnt there a lot of propoganda there?

Like government propaganda? i dont watch chinese tv so i dont rly know. Ive seen more ppl/bums handing out anti-establishment leaflets

cont.
I just remembered they let out a comic couple weeks back, about the dangers of dating a foreigner (the blonde, handsome guy in the comic was a spy)

link for keks pls

China, Don't be a neckbeard.

That's literally all you need to do.

I got laid literally 70 times in China while taking a semester abroad. I was over 300 pounds at the time. I was only there for 60 days.

Oh yeah you cant use google there right? Also what is your job there?

All of the Asian chicks at the Chinese restaurant I frequent have blown me or have been fucked by me. Sometimes 2 at the same time. feelsgoodman.jpg

Inb4 cool story bro

>(greentext)>what country do I g to
asia, you dumb fuck

I've heard Japan is pretty easy. You'll be the tallest nigga there and asian babes love blonde or non black hair.

Country, asia :^/

>country
>asia

Asia isn't country, you ignorant, cum swapping, nuclear cunt.

Also babes like black dudes too. it's crazy how many black-japo people you see there. I'm thinking it's probably the GIs and there are a lot of white-japo people too.

jir[

(greentext)>so many newfags these days

Me? New fag? Lolz

I'm not that guy but if i had to guess i'd probably agree