You are now thinking of her

you are now thinking of her.

what's her name Sup Forums, story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pwbowi-8Yoo
youtube.com/watch?v=yRDivUb5EeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh boy, here we fuckin' go

The core of what made this entire thing so awful, I think, started my freshman year of college. There was this girl I had been screwing for a while, but wouldn't "date" her (still had the high schooler idea that you could screw, hang out, and go out without being "official" yet) and needless to say, she got pissed and stopped talking to me right when I wanted to be "official." Hurt like shit, because I not only really liked her but i felt like a clod for not growing up and being """"official"""". Anyway, I had been working on my friend's indie game project with a group of people. One girl was really friendly and we had fun talking, but I didn't think much of her. However, when I brought hookup girl up in one of our conversations, this girl mentioned that she liked me and we really hit it off. I mentioned the hookup sitch because I was really, really hurting after it, and as a result I wound up getting REALLY attached to this girl, and before ya know it we were telling each other how much we loved each other. (cont.)

Bump

I fell in love with her. I'm in an abusive relationship. She wants nothing to do with me until I get out of this. She's told me she will wait. Now she's not talking to me and I hate my life. I'm so in love with her and the cunt I'm with now is ruining my life and doesn't even know

that i lover her and its tearing me apart inside

abbi. died a few years back in a car accident.

She obsessed over me but i didn't have the same feelings

I wound up driving 200 miles to see her for the first time (in the middle of finals week), and when we first saw each other at the place we agreed to meet up, I completely forgot about every other girl who made me feel bitter. We screwed about 12 times in the next 24 hours after that, due to the fact that this girl was a self-diagnosed nympho (which becomes important here shortly).

I went to see her again for her graduation, met her folks, met her sister and grandparents, even met her bum-ass biological father. Eventually, she went on a camping trip with my family, where she met my folks, my sister and her boyfriend (aka one of my absolute best friends). We even dragged her to my home state on the other side of the country, where she met everyone else in my family and all my other closest friends. I think that maybe, because I was pretty sensible in every relationship up until this one, the universe owed me an "act like an autist" relationship, because we agreed to go get promise rings when we started summer classes together. (cont)

this is now a feels thread.

time to feel Sup Forums

I wasn't ready to feel these feels

Melissa, moved out of state to pursuit her career

youtube.com/watch?v=Pwbowi-8Yoo
For You

> Jessie, made me happiest man on earth for 3 years and then destroyed everything. It was 4 years ago, still thinking about her everyday and how she changed my vision on life. I use to work in order to build a family, now it is for Csgo skins (skin insanity lvl 9001).

youtube.com/watch?v=yRDivUb5EeA
Also for you

Journey, left me for my best friend and completely cut me off socially after letting me completely open up to her. It still haunts me thinking about what I could've done to make it last.

She is perfect. So much better person than I can hope to be. She would never think of me romantically.

That actually help! Thanks :)

No worries

See now, this gal refused to either A) get a job, or B) ask her wildly rich mother to buy her some food, and as a result I gave her about half of the meals on the card I got from the school so she could eat. Anyway, now that I'm done being jewish, bitch got a LOT out of me.

Now, about that nymphomania. See, she liked to fuck. A LOT. Really kinky, really hot sex, often. This got to the point that we wanted to have a threesome, and we wound up getting drunk and messaging this swinger couple in our area about it. Through a combination of my own drunkenness and hers, I didn't care that she kept texting the guy after we had our plans laid out. The next morning, however, I checked over the plans again and she had made plans to go sleep with him on her own, having said we were in an open relationship. I was pissed, yeah, but to be fair she was drunk, and we were gonna be swinging anyway, right? I let it go, which was about when she decided she didn't wanna do group sex anymore. I'm an understanding guy, so I didn't give a fuck.

About a day later, we ran into a foreign guy who I met the semester before, and we chatted for a while. Turned out my gf and this guy were in the same dorm, which was cool...
That is, until she called me in tears the next night, saying how she REALLY needed to talk to me right then. Apparently, foreign guy was pinning her against the wall and kissing her, and she was just SO scared and I wasn't allowed to go yell at him and she wasn't gonna press charges, she was just SO triggered!

Anyway, long story short, she cheated on me with someone different every day for the whole summer class session. Exes, guys from kik, guys who followed her tumblr, a few chicks, multiple guys at once. I eventually caught her when the one guy she slept with the most kept blowing her phone up at 3 in the morning about how they were kindred spirits or some "poetic" garbage. Broke my fucking heart, and being the cuck I was I gave her one more chance. (cont)

Iliana

Chelsea. Moving back across the country in a week.

actually, fuck it. tl;dr, bitch cheated again after I caught her. She waited till my meal card was empty, then dumped me over text. The end

Damn bro, sorry for you man.

Skylar
I can't tell her how I feel about her because she's my cousin(eell, my cousin's daughter but still) and also because she's 10yo.

Yeah fuck that bitch

Eh, it's my stupid fault. I mean, it takes a real faggot to not dump a cunt like that after she already cheated 4 times and blamed me for accusing her.

Way I figure it, even though I will probably never have a happy relationship again, when I adopt a kid I'll have plenty of dank relationship wisdom to pass on for the kid

fuck her, hopefully she gets a std in the future.

Angelique

yeah no shit hope she gets hit by a bus

Nah bro, you just had morals and thought things could be right. Not your fault bitches nowadays don't know what the word "faithful" means.

You are a faggot for not just breaking up with your current gf.

Katy. 3 years, first girl i've ever lived with. She moved out of state for half a year for an internship while I was still going to medical school. Went out to visit her and got dumped, said she needed to find herself. She dealt with pretty bad depression/anxiety, felt she was becoming too codependent.
Would have done anything for that girl. It's gotten a little better but for months I just had constant memories of us stabbing my brain like an ice pick.

her name is kayla. met her almost 2 years ago, it wasn't this love at first sight shit, we really hit it off, becoming friends almost instantly. the more i got to know her, the more i fell in love. she's unfortunately seeing someone else, which is fine i guess, if she's happy, i'm happy

story of my life Sup Forumsro

I workout 5 days a week, study hard and do well in school so she will acknowledge me, but she doesn't care, conversations with her only last 10 maybe 12 words until she says she has to go, I love her Sup Forums but I will only ever be just some guy to her

not posting full name nor story
just the first 2 letters
Sa i miss you

whats your initials?

Who gives a shit about her then. Do those things for you. It will pay dividends in tangibles much more important than a single - or any - woman in the future.

thanks, and you're 100% right.

db, why do you ask?

Donald Brown?

sounds very similar to someone i know, even the girls name, though your not him, if you were this message would not be as friendly

actually pretty close
well, glad to hear i'm not him then

adios

the guy im talking about, cheated on kayla with her bestfriend, (my girlfriend) and then turns around and acts like hes the bad guy and was the one who got hurt, but continued to fuck the other girl, spreads lies about me and all that shit and even has plans to kill me, stupid nigger dont know that i have a small armys worth of guns here, he wont even get to the door lol

whoops, meant you were pretty close

edgy

ya, that is definitely not me

no i just dont take shit, i sent the evidence of his plans to kill me to the police but there worthless and just went "stop it" and didn't do shit to him, im just not a person who takes shit from anyone.

bleh

whats the point of doing this all over again with another girl

it might be better the second time around?

my life right here.

Her name is V____. I was with her, I had her, and I let her down. She left me. Every relationship I've had after her, I've compared to the one I had with her. And none has ever even come close. I will forever love you in a more special way, V.

Fell in love as 15 years old. Been together for almost 5 years. I used to be her everything, I helped her overcome depression and get her life on track. When she was finally happy again, and she made a lot of friends at the school, which I convinced her to begin at, she dumped me.