Shota bread continued yet again

Shota bread continued yet again

/R/ing diaper/peeing/spanking/toddlercon shota qts please and thanks.

Yeah fuck that

cross link, you whore!

those.. don't often fly.
maybe spanking, but, the rest are grey areas at best.
and this is coming from a diaperfag

srsly tho OP, cross link next time, just happened to check and saw this on pg 10

I wanted to, but I couldn't find the last shota thread, so I just thought it was 404'd.

all good, cross linked from there
and yeah, if you ever get apps for Sup Forums, previous thread and this one was also marked

>things that are fun in fantasy but I'd stab a bitch if it was done to me IRL

I'll probably get a lot of "back to /x/ faggot" hate, but I'm fairly sure I had a ghost/demon "friend" when I was younger or I just had a really fucking vivid imagination. I have really clear memories of it happening and he/it led me to do various things. I didn't try to fuck or anything, mostly it was shit like "Take off your clothes" or something stupid like breaking shit. I've had more memories of it since viewing these threads. Did any of you have similar experiences? I guess imaginary friends count too since that was possibly what I had.

nope, there was a ghost boy in my dreams when I was 10 that made me realize I was ghey, but that's about it. Keep diggin user, you'll get to something

yeah, need some backup, starting to drift in and outta sleeps

What did you do that made you realize you were gay? Furthest I went was jerking in front of him, usually in bed or in the bath.