Does anyone else think having sex with a flat chested girl would be like having sex with a young boy?

Does anyone else think having sex with a flat chested girl would be like having sex with a young boy?
It's a boner killer, anyone else think similarly?

lol wut...

No.

I'd fuck the shit out of the girl in the pic... Don't care at all. Though I like more slender girls anyway, so maybe its just personal preference.

Yeah fucking this chick would be a boner killer. WAT?

Boys dont have a bagina

Im not a big fan of small tits, but i am a pedophile so it makes it easier to pretend its a child.

>is not a boner killler

Well I suppose tits are the only thing I find sexually stimulating, so I don't find her sexually attractive at all.
>pedophile, well that explains a lot.

That's your explanation then. We all have our own tastes.

It makes sense to want large breasts I suppose, from a breeding standpoint. but really it shouldn't make much of a difference. You have tit issues man.

>Does anyone else think having sex with a flat chested girl would be like having sex with a young boy?
Absolutely
>It's a boner killer
Quite the opposite.

That was a joke but clearly you're too insecure about your sexuality to think
1. Small tits is like fucking a dude
2. Thats a bad thing

Sorry to tell you op but you are a faggot

12 years

it's been shown throughout history that in times when food is scarce, men tend to go for larger women and women with big feedbags
tldr; you're a poorfag or at least have a poorfag hardwired brain
me, i like my women with dem skinny preteen boy bods

It makes sense, women with larger breasts have higher estrogen levels than women with smaller breasts and when resources are scarce female offspring have a better chance of mating than males but when resources are plentiful male offspring are a better bet.
So maybe when humans are better fed they are naturally attracted to females whose bodies wont feminize their sons as much and when food is scarce they're attracted to women who will be more geared to making daughters.

As someone who has fucked young boys and flat chest girls several times, they are not rly the same. both have their different pros

yeh my gf is flat chested and even though she is really cute and has long hair, sex is still weird after a year

y'know when you tip the stripper and she rubs her chest on your face? I think, why are you doing this? That's my only experience with flatchested girls.

I always think flatchested girls are hot, but when it comes down to it, it just doesn't feel right.

It's not like having sex with a young boy.

There a many more things that define a female than tits, you fucking 14 year old.

>little boobies masterrace

it's weird because you are clearly homosex. sry you had to find out this way from strangers on the internet. just step back from that ledge my friend.

most guys on here have man tits. does that make fucking them like being with a prime chick?

actually not though, just nothing to grab onto and its especially weird when 12 year old fat cunts like yourself have bigger titties then 19 year old girls

Personally I can't be attracted to a woman with a completely flat chest. Just not my type.

I like all types but I see flat chested girls as extremely feminine. very sexy.

Well the girl in your picture isn't flat

you are just in denial, it's time for you to cut ties with all lies youve been living in.

post pictures of your tits to prove your not a fat 12 year old and i will post my gfs, ittie bittie titties

Shit taste

You seem awfully interested in little boys, sir.

kek

i guarantee "your gf's" pics dont come with a timestamp

Yup

nah its hot as fuck cause u can do shit with them and their tits aren't going to disadvantage the activity

and yeah they look younger

flat chested is best chested

This. I fucking love petite tits. I don't want giant ass fun bags flopping around in my face with that big ass vein in them.

Dub Dubs and truth. They're fat sacks.

Scratch that. Triple dubs. I'm drunk.

No, I like smaller breasts. I was once told a theory (social sciences hurr) that men who prefer larger cup are more likely to cheat and have casual sex while men who prefer them smaller are more likely to want to be in a serious long-term relationship. While I would certainly try out a one night stand because I was so far only in a serious relationship, the theory otherwise fits me well.

how would sex with a young boy be a boner killer?

Cuz he got a dick and he gonna shit on you son

It'd be more like fucking a little girl so itd be great

You really seem to be considering the logistics of this more carefully than I am.
I didn't even think of the shit.

>sex with a young boy
>boner killer

choose ONE option

On the contrary.

>Other than the fact that this theory doesn't fit me, it fits me well.

Literally retarded.

win-win situation

My biggest fetish is reverse trap (girl pretending to be boy, think Mulan), and I just starting dating a flatchester short haired girl with a great ass.

This is literally a dream

marriedfag here, wife is on the small side of a b-cup and i fucking love her tits

not a boner killer at all

Picked up a flat bitch at a bar a few months back.
Not quite sure how drunk she was but she WOULD NOT SHUT UP.
Went something like this:
>so glad i got u and not that other guy
>blah blah
>why u drive such an old car
>blah blah
>ha ha those dumb karaoke singers
>blah blah
>my ex was never this good
>blah blah
>my boobs aren't big, do you still like me [i'm fucking you aren't I?]
>i'm really shy about my boob size [laying on her back constantly blabbing while I slam into her]
>are you imagining i'm a little boy?
*Boner kill*
she covers her mouth in shock [should have shoved her panties in that piehole before we started]
>i need more!!!!! please get it up!
Unless I can forget you said that I think we're done for the night.
After about 10 minutes of fumbling around I left her in the motel room and went home.
Dumb boner killing flat bitch.

But it does fit me user, I prefer serious relationships. I think the idea of a one night stand is because I have not experienced it and it's more of my curiosity than preference.

aaaaand thats why young boys are superior.

Who loses wood just cause a dumbass comment?

that's why i'm gay boys are actually intelligent

This.

> 2016
> Not a closet hebephile

k.

No.

Who is this?

i dont give a fuck about breasts, it's all about the ass. lost my v to a flat 11yo girl and were fuckbuddies for a long time, got to watch them grow over time

Well, I fuck this girl and I love it. What do you guys think?

I grew out of that when I was 25, just seemed too distant. It'll probably happen to you, 18 year olds will become the new taboo thing.

posting in epic bread

faggot

wow. amaze.

OH SHIT

CHECKED

Please, please kill yourself

GAY

faggot get

literally was off by one with my own post
>pic related

gg

Nice sexts

sextuples confirm that Sup Forums will grow out of their pedo phase

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF CHECK THAT AREN'T EVEN POSSIBLE RIGHT NOW

bit harsh, that women in particular hasnt got much going for her, no real curve, no tits, is it a trap?

nigger

nice

nice

Good job faggot

check'd

would be better if she was all pale.I love white girls

>girl

what a fucking waste

>Yotsuba 7

>does anyone think...?
Yes
>boner killer?
More like boner fueler.

>sexts

Nigger Faggot

Holy shit, no.
Small palm-sized boobs the best.

>6 7's
is sextuples, retard.

Flat is justice.

GOD SPEAKS

i guess im still a newfag, the fuck is a sextuples?