I'm an introverted fuck but I decided I should do something social. I'm not bad with people I know...

I'm an introverted fuck but I decided I should do something social. I'm not bad with people I know, but I just go out often.
Gonna go to a bar at my uni. How do I start conversation or talk to random people (preferably girls)? This is something I'm retarded in. I'm not bad looking either, just a shut-in

First things first.
Are you decent looking?

Sorry i'm retarded, missed the last line.

Learn a couple of simple bar tricks.
That works pretty well along with knowing funny drawings for napkins then tell a joke and bingo bango you have a worthless bar friend.

If you want to strike up conversation just make small talk to start.
Like simple stuff like how busy the bar is or ask if they go to the uni.
If they are receptive keep the conversation open, if they chat for like 10-15 minutes without losing interest offer them a drink.
After that it is all up to you to keep the spaghetti in your pockets.

im social once you get to know me but horrible at first impressions. So i havent perfected instantly chatting up or flirting with girls yet but idk if i ever will. Your best chance is probably to friend somebody at work.

ask what the person you're trying to talk to about what they think of the weather. From there just keep asking questions in a way that makes them talk about themselves. Everyone loves doing that.
Be interested instead of trying to be interesting.

Best hope is to practice OP cuz your probably gonna do shit your first time.

Should I only approach people who are alone? I doubt there'd be girls there alone so maybe I need to work up the will to approach a group?

The attitude, this is the most important part i think.
The most introverted people can say the best words for the perfect situation, you will say it very low or not in the good ton.

The people understand your sentences depending on how you say it.

Lone bar girls are very rare. If you find one odds are she's meeting someone. Anyhow just be funny and don't be scary looking and you'll be totally fine.

Can you bring a wingman?

You could just pretend you're out with a couple of the guys and they went to get a burrito at the cart or something and will be right back.

DO you have a friend you could bring, one would be perfect someone who you can bounce off of in a convo with others. Seriously bringing a friend would help alot

You have to remember that you are a person. Dont let others treat you like garbage and ignore you. You have to be the person to do the ignoring. Basically, Act like how You Want thePeople you Want to Meet To ACT.

I personally think it is a horrible idea to start on a lie.

People of the same personality will naturally attract towards you.

second

Lie all you want. They're just bar people.
No need to be a girlscout about it.

barechestedness

fuck a stranger in the ass, it's the oldest trick in the book.

I think he is trying to make a relationship, Not a hump N dump.
But whatever, base a relationship on a foundation of nothing.
It always works out fine in the long run, right?

Yeah because lots of long runs start at scummy university bars.

>probly the nachos

BE WHAT YOU WANT TO ATTRACT. And if you are already what you want to attract than be vigilant.

Don't touch your dick for a week

Get a wild pack of niggers to tape & rape her, faggit.

I was gonna bring a friend, but I think he's more socially retarded than I'll ever be so he won't approach anyone or do anything

Yeah I want to make friends and meet cool people

Well dude, all I can tell you is that you need to accept you will not get it right every time.
Be yourself, but hide your power level a bit.
Just go in and talk with whomever you naturally strike up a conversation with.
Or maybe sit near someone at the bar and chat with them.

know your booze. Tell a girl getting Tito's vodka in their drink wont give them a toxic hangover like the "well" vodka will. know your booze. Carry Marlboro reds and a lighter in your pocket. bitches always need a smoke with their drink. Get them drunk and rape them in your car/van. Cum on their face then throw bleach on their whole body. Drive off fast into the sunrise, dick still tingling.

selling rune scimmy 25k

I'll give you 50 addy ore