If there's virtually no difference between these countries, why haven't they formed a single nation?

If there's virtually no difference between these countries, why haven't they formed a single nation?

Only if somehow we separete from the continent and become an island
OR
if
international organisms let us keep the anti personal mines in the north

>international organisms
fat americans?

fixed

what did you fix?

It's the same fucking image

bump

Las Malvinas son Argentinas, user.

son britanicas, there are no amerindians there so it cannot belong to argentina in any way, shape or form.

vide

>original 927 KB
>now 923 KB

it was too heavy

traitor

bump...

Because they each have local sectarian interests that benefit privileged oligarchic groups.

Argentina, Chile and Uruguay should form a country. They are similar, The other countries that you marked has a bunch of indian languages.

Peru-Bolivian confederation?

hehehehe.... never been down South Sir? And besides—Chilean and Argentinians hate each other aaaand, why would Uruguay want to deal with Argentina's very complex social problems when they're doing pretty well on their own?

Estoy hasta los cojones del argentino ese hijoputa que dice que Argentina es indígena y no de origen europeo. Me hace daño visual, intelectual e incluso espiritualmente.

Spain is a total fail. Ex colonies from northern Europe are first world now, Ex Spanish colonies are third world hell holes.

Sure, man. You just need to see Haiti, Pakistan or Surinam.

Anyway... Your country if a fucking shit and that's not the fault of Spain.

could be worse, Spaniards did a pretty well compared to the disasters of frogs and the poortuguese

We are not responsible for the Amerindians and Blacks as the British are not responsible for the Abos in Australia or the Blacks in South Africa.

Criollos (descendants of Spaniards living in America) were, and they still are a prosperous social group, probably more prosperous and rich than British Australians or British Americans.

The ones that lived in the parts of La Plata that were annexed by Brazil during the liberation wars managed to outmaneuver the lusos and produced a bunch of important politicians, generals, writers and whatnot.

It is the same as the Criollos. The Portuguese living in Americas were usually a prosperous community.

>We are not responsible for the Amerindians and Blacks
>blacks
but you were the ones that brought the niggas there. Granted, not as many as the other colonial powers, but still

So? They have had two hundred years to thrive. Same with Amerindians.

They already tried that with horrific consequences for both

what do we have to do with your shit? fuck off and change the map

>niggers
>thriving
To rob your shit, maybe. I agree it's 200 years late to blame you for how it turned out, but if you hadn't brought the niggers it would be better desu.

And? I'm not going to hate córdoba more than how much everyone hates Santiago, no argie in Santa Cruz will hate O'Higgins more than Buenos Aires. And everyone hates the North, the only thing that would change is that everyone would just focus on bullying Uruguay

Kek, Chilean whitest more Spanish regions are just a bunch of wino rednecks

¿?

I'm talking about real descendants of Spaniards, not mestizos with some remote Spanish ancestor who had children with his Indian maid. Even Jamaicans have some British ancestors but that does not make them British.

Inca 2.0?

Because Argentina is in the way, disbalancing the ethnic forces

>Argentina es indígena
muy cierto

If he said the opposite you or other of your countrymen would sperg too.
You all are a fucking mess

I want a white brazillian boyfriend to destroy my boipucci