Okay, we have the "feels' threads, and the "i have a huge dick" thread...

okay, we have the "feels' threads, and the "i have a huge dick" thread. but i want to hear about the average joe being an alpha.
Sup Forums tell me your stories. when where you an alpha?

Mum told me to go to bed at 9:30, but I wasn't.

Getting a girl's number smoothly without asking. Shame she's as bland as a rock when it comes to texting.

fag

means she's uninterested, mate.

>Shame she's as bland as a rock when it comes to texting.
girls are fucking stupid and not clever

its all emojis and hehe's and dumb shit.

In her texts no, but she's always fucking looking at me and smiling in person. Weird.

beta af, bro. She's not down. forget her.

well, either you get up to her and flirt like a bastard, be an alpha and show her what's up, or you don't. either way you LITERALLY have nothing to lose.

Problem is, I'm home for the summer from college and so is she. One thing though, she lives in my town but is still a tad far away. Would it be worth it to call and ask if she would be down to handle out sometime in the summer? She's very introverted overall btw.

Are you a faggot? This is an alpha thread mate
There is even a formula

Pussy worthness = age * sluttishness level (1-10) / distance to pussy (in metre)

The lower the number, the better

>be me
>18
>never asked out a girl because shy as fuck
>read somewhere that if you expect to fail its easier to pick up girls
>cute barista at cafe, breath deeply and walk up to her
>after ordering she gives me the coffee, I awkwardly say "thanks ahah, can I also get your number?"
>she blushes and stammers a bit, then laughs and says she's flattered and for some reason gives it to me
>go on couple standard dates, finally spend a night together
>nervous as fuck, making out on bed
>suddenly feel wave of alpha wash over me
>unlimitedconfidence.webm
>fluke take her bra off with one hand and throw it off
>rip off the rest of her clothes, she's too stunned to do anything
>start fingering her until I can feel that she's loose enough
>start fucking her, she comes close to orgasming and starts shouting stop pulling her legs together
>I hold her down and keep fucking her, pulling her legs appart with my full strenght
>she cums hard and her body spasms and freezes up, she cant move and apparently everything had intense pleasuring pins and needles for ages
>mind broken for a good 10 minutes
>looks up at me and says just "wow", I felt like a fucking god

I pulled some girl on holiday a few days ago, she only lives 15 minutes down the road from me. She gave me her number and I didnt ask. Im having the same problem as , She just doesnt seem like she wants to text. I even cheated on my gf of 4 years with her and just ended it with my gf to try it on with this new girl. Advice?

yeah, that happened

what really happened
>"thanks kek, c-can i also get your number desu? ^^;"
>what?
>"y-your.. number please hehe"
>got banned from cafe
>fap furiously to traps at home
>cums in own mouth
>was not half bad 6/10 would do again
>felt like a fucking cuck

I know it sounds cliche and 10 minutes might be an exaggeration but she really did get hit that hard, she asked me to massage her forearms and legs so she could move them again, had no idea that could happen. We're still dating four months later.

I am currently working on getting basically a second wife that my first wife would also fuck with me. Complete benefits of a wife with her too including impregnation and house keeping.

fucking ask her on a date you cuck
do it now "Hey, do you wanna get a coffee with me sometime?"

Post her answer within 5 minutes. I'll be checking you worthless piece of shit. There's literally no reason to not ask her

post tits or gtfo

OP is a cuck

Can your girlfriend cuck you when you are alone with her? This happend:

>alone at home with gf
>watching the avengers movie in the couch
>suddenly feel hand on my dick
>it's fuckfucktime
>start making out with her and pull her pants down
>start fingering her
>halfway in the fingering she starts moaning but suddenly just pushes me away and start fingering herself
>I just watched when she came. and back to the movie
>I felt so bad

gold

checked and keked

Thats when you jerk off to her then bust all over her face

this is some gamma level shit

This meqns you are horriblw at sex and every "orgasm" she's had with you has been fake.

>be me about 18
>at a party at my friends place
>some random dude starts yelling about something and the whole party stops to watch the ensuing fight
>i see a guy about to stand up and back up his buddy
>i'm thinking if people start grouping up there will be a big ass fight
>i look at him and say: "you better sit back down, do you know where you are?"
>he pauses for a sec and then sits back down and gestures that everything is cool
>mfw my line worked