So I grew up somewhere with our own water supply and never thought much of it until now

So I grew up somewhere with our own water supply and never thought much of it until now.

Where I have moved to the water regularly comes out of the tap looking like this and all the people I know here just say "Oh yeh that's normal, it's fine..."

Does that look fine to drink? I don't live in fucking Ethiopia. Am I the only one who thinks drinking water that looks like milk is retarded? Or am I retard? You decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

water.usgs.gov/edu/qa-chemical-cloudy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is milk.

I lived in three continents and have never seen such a thing. That is disgusting.

If there's no other option, there are those water bottles with filters on top, that might help?

Or just change to milk....

Where the fuck is the shithole that you are?

most likely just air bubles

Nope, ive seen this before. Its definitely a magma

Shit's just bubbles. Just leave it for 2 minutes and it'll be look fine.

Get a filter for your tap.

>water.usgs.gov/edu/qa-chemical-cloudy.html

My hot water looks like that, but my cold water is fresh and clear.

Guarantee you that is water straight from a tap in Britain.

It's what the water looks like in most council houses in Britain when it comes out of the tap, you sit and wait like 3-4 minutes and it goes see through like normal water.

/Thread

Surely the air bubbles should be gone in a matter of seconds but this stays for minutes?

I'm in a similar boat op, I moved from Oregon to San Diego and I never realized how much I appreciated the tap water there until I moved here and tasted the disgusting water. It's like metal that's been sitting in a pile of dirt for a while. I've never lived in a place where it was pretty much an obligation for your health to buy bottled water.

>Britain
>American wall sockets

test if it burns

It's just air bubbles, you fucking flaming retard. Just let it sit two minutes and shut the fuck up.

Ye sorry my phone is screwed so cant actually upload a picture but you'll just have to take my word that the water i'm getting out of my tap looks just like that. Also the fact it's happening in America also is kinda comforting.

I live in fucking Leeds and it's a fucking shithole sandwiched between Hull and Bradford, the two highest rated shitholes to live in the UK but Yorkshire water, hot or cold is ALWAYS crystal clear. Where the fuck do you live? In a fucking ditch with a manual water pump?

they are extremely small, so it means allot of bubbles, it can take a while to clear, it just happens cause of high water pressure in pipes.

Ye this is the thing all city's I have lived in have had fine water, now I move to a small town called Ludlow near Wales and it's nasty.

>5 THOUSAND dollars!

You live in fucking Ludlow? I drove through there in a HGV whilst delivering some heavy duty machine parts once. What a fucking SHITHEAP that place is. Thank fuck I never stopped for anything but fuel, I'd have died of dysentery. In all seriousness, if the water board havent said anything about it, chances are it's relatively normal and just down to high pressure in the local mains, I'd ask your neighbours if theirs is like that, if it's not, there might be a corpse in the drain outside.

Bah, do you live in fucking Ethiopia ?

Haha you know it this place is a dirty dead end but it is dirt cheap to live here so really easy to save money for bigger things. Ye it's probably air bubbles, it's just weird that of all the places I've lived here is the only place I see this milk-air bubble water.

It'll clear out after a while

So just depressurising the system should resolve it?