Ask a guy who loves sucking cock anything!

Ask a guy who loves sucking cock anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FREwEq-5EqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you cute?

not really

are you fat?

no

what do you like about it?

It's fun making men cum, it feels good to know you have pleasured them into cumming in my mouth.

Ah good, so you like it for the same reason I do. Cheers m8

Voting for bernie i assume?

I like sucking dick, and I'm not voting for any of these faggots that are running. They can all go fuck themselves. Trumps got a few good points but he's still a dipshit.

what does cum taste like?

salty milk

Depends on the persons diet really. Mine is usually really sweet since I eat a lot of fruit. My friends used to taste kinda salty.

One time he ate nothing but cheezits for three days then I blew him and I nearly vomitted. It was awful.

How old were you when you first tasted it?

do you like sucking cock?

aren't you afraid of aids? how do you know the men?

yes I do
Not really if I get fucked I use a condom, mostly guys I find at bars

Not every person has AIDS friend. Do you think every girl that you go to fuck has AIDS?
He didn't say he goes and blows random people on the street.

Would you suck mine?

Enjoy your aids faggot

not randoms on the street... just randoms at the gay bar:

Why does everyone have to hold their dick like that for pictures. Come on man. You're not fooling anyone. Stop trying to make it look bigger than it is, and just be up front.

Are you gay?

Imagine you're on a game show, and you're given the choice of three doors: Behind one door is a million dollars, and behind the other two, nothing. You pick door #1, and the host, who knows what's behind the doors, opens another door, say #3, and it has nothing behind it. He then says to you, "Do you want to stick with your choice or switch?"

So, is it to your best advantage to stick with your original choice or switch your choice?

no

I never know what to do with my hands

Nice trips, what are you then?

nice trips

That lighting makes you look mexican.

Otherwise, that's a pretty nice dick. Would suck.

Ive never had my dick sucked. Once this 16 year old girl wanted to take my bj vcard, but she got scared and didnt. I just want a great experience. If you do me, Ill do you. Please make me feel good.

Yup lol. Mexican dad Fucked my white mom

Are you gay?

I came out to my friend as gay early last year. And by the end of the night he let me blow him so I could experiment. First time doing it. He said it was some of the best head he's ever had.
I don't even know what the fuck I was doing.

Was really into it though. I could do that shit for hours.

I'd suck it

If you post a picture of your mouth, Ill print it out and blow a nice load on it for you. I really just want to feel good right now.

I'd totally do that if my phone wasn't fucked. Sorry user.

I wish my friend would let me blow him.

woogles is now a meme

FAGGOT

Its ok, Im going to lube up my cock and cum anyway to this thread. My dick is feeling really tingly tonight. Wish me luck and big cummy globs.

Have fun user

Now wheres that GET

Dirty smelly poo dicks

no u

I tried a cock ring once. I didnt like it, it felt like if I came really really hard it would just shoot back up inside me and poison me.

You're a faggot since you didn't answer me

What does jizz taste like? i went to try my own but i pussed out

Where do you live?

When you're fapping, taste some of the precum that oozes out. Now picture that, but a bit thicker and stronger tasting. Depending on whether your cum is watery or thick.

What I used to do before I actually enjoyed eating cum was I would keep stroking my dick mid orgasm with one hand, but have my other hand catching all my jizz, then while i'm near the end of my orgasm, I'd force it into my mouth.

Try that. Jizz doesn't taste bad so long as you eat right.

show me a picture of your mouth and cock.

i want a man to suck my dick but im not gay in anyway and have a gf, i dont find men attractive i just want one to suck my dick dry

Similar but I hairless young high school trap.

why.

My friend argues that none of his girlfriends could suck him off as good as I did. He said it didn't feel like they were doing it because they "wanted to" and that it felt kinda forced.

Apparently when I did it, I was super into it, and it made the experience way better for him. Also none of them could deepthroat like I can. Which is amusing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FREwEq-5EqI

hmmm, like balls to?