Hello fuckers

Hello fuckers.

I'm trying to learn a nordic language and I was thinking about swedish but given the cucking of sweden at the moment I was thinking i should consider a different language.

So, Norvegian or Icelandic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yy52wRJa2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nordicboos truly are worse than weebs.

They are worse than cancer

At least I'm trying to learn a new language just for shits and giggles. What have you done to improve yourself lately?

Learning a new language is not really improving yourself, especially a Scandinavian language.

if the reason you're learning a language is "shits and giggles" then you aren't going to get very far at all

Stay where you are cigan, we don't need your kind roaming around Europe stealing copper

>Slavic """unity"""

Well cuck'd my friend

are there too much difference between nordic languages? Not including Finnish ofc

I'd go for Icelandic 2bh

I get up every mornings to go to work from 7am to 4pm. Not that I'm proud of being a wagecuck but I'm fairly certain it's better than learning a scandinavian language for ''shit and giggles'' famalam.

I'm a programmer, make decent money and have some spare time. Whats wrong with that?

Go for danish

t. Half-Dane

waste of time, but if you don't have a life then learn swedish

Learn swedish you fuck, you'll be understood by almost everyone in the nordics, if you learn icelandic you'll become fluent in being a virgin

Well alright then

youtube.com/watch?v=-yy52wRJa2E

have some swedish music, good luck on your journey

Actually you should just learn swedish. With swedish you can communicate with every nordic people including finland

>you'll be understood by almost everyone in the nordics
No he won't, 99% would talk english to him, nobody fucking understands some broken version of swedish with accent here or in norway.

why are swedes so gay answer or i'll cross the border and burn your house down

This to be honest. Why the fuck learn a language unless moving to the country for rest of life

what's gay about that video? he looks pretty normal

homo-peter prepare your anus i'm coming

Well, like the Canuck and Swede said, nobody likes Nordicboos, but if you're serious, learning Norwegian will actually give you a good helping hand in understanding Swedish and Danish while Icelandic will not help you that much with anything but speaking old norse.

kek this. he can already be understood by all nordic people because they all speak English anyways.

This

Nords know english very well