I'm a 23 year old piece of shit barely passing my dead end uni degree while flipping burgers at Maccas...

I'm a 23 year old piece of shit barely passing my dead end uni degree while flipping burgers at Maccas. I've been severely depressed for the better part of the past 6 years. Attempted suicide twice (probably only half arsed it because I'm a fucking pussy). Past couple of months I started getting along well with this chick from work. We share many of the same interests, spend a lot of time together and talk for hours a day. Yesterday I finally mustered up the balls and decided I was gonna ask her out to a really nice dinner. She knows I'm really fond of her, I think she's very fond of me too. Things are starting to look up, for once in my life I don't feel completely alone. I found out this morning that she's been fucking my mate. I'm halfway torn between hating her and hating myself for being such a huge fucking pussy in the first place and taking so long.

Inb4 an hero

do something different

Move onto the next chick then. If you did get into a long-term relationship you would find out that she wasn't as great as you thought she was and you find she was cucking you for tyrese. You dodged a bullet.

Leave everything behind.
Take your backpack, and walk.
Make itchallenging: don't take any money.
See how far you could go.
Trust theUniverse

Get a fucking hobby you dumbass. Stop filling your time with shitposting and thinking about how much of a piece of shit you are. Do something for your community or make something with your hands. Contribute to the fucking world and you won't feel like such a waste of space because you won't be.

beat the fuck out of your "mate" for moral boost, since you probably have 0 selfrespect, suckerpunch him out of nowhere and pee on his face when he's on the ground
>aim for the nose

Breaking news: a faggot was found dead in a ditch with a backpack and random belongings.

user if you think a chick is going to help you out of your depression then you're just fucking stupid. Get some real friends, read some self help books and go make some big money.

Put your energy towards something you have passion for. Also suggest seeing a doctor for medication.

OP specifically mentionned "inb4 an hero".

okay so heres what you do, just fucking forget her
hating her or letting her make you hate yourself is just letting her rule your life and that will kill you
just keep moving on just keep looking up dont try ending it thats fucking retarded
if you really cant stop it get depression meds cause depression makes you do things and makes you think its your choice of doing it
i fucking refuse to take meds but i have so much shit wrong in my head i just kinda stopped feeling anything so that might not work for you
but yeah fuck that bitch shes not worth your hate

dude... do something else. what? dont ask me, your doing it so you think of it.... byt DO EEET!

OP is not allowed to inb4 newqueer.

found out she was fucking friend after you went to dinner with her? if yes i wouldnt an hero but never speak to said slut or friend again if he knew.

If you do an hero sounds like you are from Aus so maybe we can do that together

You in syd Sup Forumsro?

I guess that would be the best way to go then. Go on a random adventure, giving him time to think through shit and meet people along the way. Maybe he'd figure out what bothers him and get past it. But people romanticize that idea too much.

>inb4 an hero

exactly.
then one can realize he values material comfort over temporary crush, hence focusing energy on getting this comfort

>not dating
>shes cheating on you
It doesn't work like that. Ask her out, fuck her and high five your friend like a man.

Don't worry bruh. Smoke some weed, plan for a short trip alone, explore life.

Someone post best way to suicide without pain for our dear OP

rejection is a fundamental part of life. get used to it