Sup Forums

Sup Forums..
Trying to decide if I'm serious about getting silicone implants or not.
Would like the cold hard user truth about whether or not I should.
No white knights please.

it would probably make you look like shit tbh and ultimately you'd despise what you did to yourself for the sake of other people and your own insecurities.

you dont need it visually or mentally, your chest is fine

Yes. Your tits would look much nicer with modest implants.

Please tell us about getting your nipples pierced. Did a dude do it?

Boys don't need big tits op, your fine.

no your tits are fine and implants look shit

barechestedness

You have nice shape, keep it... 8/10

This

Get those piercings to fuck tho, fucking hideous inventions.

Do your tits look like half deflated bags when you're on top? a pic of your tits hanging would help me decide

Nice tits. Double points for piercings.

Show tits with you standing.

Agreed, they look so fake.

Do it! The bigger the better. Why not saline though? Heard saline is safer.

this, laying down is cheating

do it standing better view

this. it will actually help

Well bigger boobs would look better, but only if they were natural. Keep you tits as they are, they look quite good actually. Btw fake tits < no tits. Oh and post more of your boobs but this time without those fucking piercings

dont do it they look like shit

It's more a personal taste. But I hate fake boobs, tiny cute ones are way better! Plus they wont look weird...

What they said

Fake tits are a turn off to me.
>check em

Okay they're a lot worse standing to be honest. I'll even take one that's not necessarily flattering as to not chest and a profile one. Just one second.

It would probably look hot but fake tits can be either ugly as fuck or hot as fuck depending on if the surgeon knows what hes doing. Id advice carefully picking a plastic surgeon if decide to do it, look at all of his previous work.

OP I actually dislike fake breasts, natural is always far more sexy and as long as you have a handful...what more do you actually want? I honestly think your breasts are really nice. 100% I'd keep them they way they are.

Big Boobs are great, when they are natural..
There's great pleasure in sucking small tits too!

and your sideboob looks WAY better

Make sure you find a good plastic surgeon lol

you're pathetic

>omg this guy buliied mi
>imma post his pic in 4chin as payback
>cries in beta neet

No way, don't do it. You have lovely symmetrical boobs and nice nipples. Why would you want bigger? If it's because you think all men like big tits then you should know better from /b. Learn to love what you have.

Dont do it they are great tits

Make a front and side shot when standing, its hard to say from this pic.

Keep your tits how thy are fake ones are a huge turn off, plus guys like tits big or small doesn't matter honestly.

Silicone is the worse. If you have to go fake, at least, chose the saline option

I second this, or third this as the other fag already seconded it
Only get implants if you are really not pleased with them cause there is a chance that they will look fake af
Btw that could be a huge turn down for men

Na, I think you're hot as fuck like that. Your current titties go very well with the piercings.

I prefer natural tits. I'd say don't do it, you look fine as is.

but boobs aside do you take care of the rest of your body cause you can improve your confidence greatly getting in a gym toning your body and building a well-rounded ass

Once again, OP is a massive faggot
Stop being such an insecure bitch and realize what you have. A nice, slim body with a little less than average pair of tits. Does it matter? No it fucking does it you dumbass, everyone knows any male whos all about the tits is a child, plain and simple. What actual men favor is ass.

Speaking of which, lets the that ass, if you have nothing, you for sure can get implants cause then your future man wont ever love you for what you are.(ie, if all you have that is tits, which would be fake, hes gonna want a lot more than "personality" to continue dating you. Unless you give great head. Theres a lot of things that go into consideration, but you shouldnt get implants, coming from a true man, your tits are actually great.)

Also, ass. Lets see it.

Don't do it,, could you please do a side view for us,, or standing up,,

Please leave them your fine .. I love your tits there are perfect

If you want a truthful answer don't take the pic on your back. Gravity isn't kind to tits, and even less kind to small ones. Take a mirror selfie with more of your torso/legs for a more valid proportional analysis and we can go from there. Blur your face if you feel the need to, but I'm bout to judge the shit out of your itty bitty titties if you give a better pic.

I so wish there was more of her, but seems unsaucable

Lol please don't be too harsh you fagts

Actually femanon I might need a full body pic just to be sure

Your tits look weird. They're spaced too far apart and they're small. Get implants. They'll make them look a ton better, trust me. If you don't get implants, just get a boob job.

You should if you truly want them but decide on the size you'll be happy with because removal for a larger or smaller set leaves ugly ass scars under the tits.

yeap you should get some

Fake tits are disgusting as fuck

not bad actually, I'd say no to implants

Why would you want a titty fuck when she has a perfectly good asshole to invade ? Fuck implants there fucking horrible for horrible stuck up cunt whores.

I totally don't see what's wrong with them.
And i'm not a white knight

I like smaller tits, nice piercings to

Honestly, they look perfect in size especially if you are taking the pic lying on your back. Show pic when standing. I would remove the piercings.
I hate implants, they feel so weird in bed.
Only kind of boob job I can recommend is fixing sag in 20 years time.

Your piercings are really hot too

OP you're hot as fuck
and if you ever want to have kids and breastfeed an implant might make that difficult, so it IS a big choice...

Why would you fuck with them !! They perfect with your size and body shape

I think those go well with your body type, so I wouldn't do it. But I like smaller boobs better in general. The piercings fit well too, don't think they'd go with bigger tits

yea u definitely need implants u look awful

I've seen girls your size get fakies and they look terrible,,
Yours are pretty good at the moment, maybe wait till you pop out a few kids when your older, but as for now, there close to perfect,,
But a side pic Pr standing up pic we could properly judge

You're perfectly fine. Your tits are fine. Stop being insecure, faggot. I think myself and most men would prefer smaller, real tits instead of fake tits any day.

Get something more natural looking than silicone and don't overdo it. A C cup would probably look pretty big on you.

Ffs drunk, doesnt* cant*

Get fat you skinny bitch and grow them naturally, or get pregnant.

I like small tits and I cannot lie. As long as your nipples get hard, its good shit

Not white knighting - I like your tits the way they are. That being said - I'd like some round D-sized melons too. More important than size is that you are ok with your tits being abused, slapped and pinched. Good tits are abused tits.

>Honestly, they look perfect in size especially if you are taking the pic lying on your back. Show pic when standing. I would remove the piercings.
I hate implants, they feel so weird in bed.
Only kind of boob job I can recommend is fixing sag in 20 years time.

Yup. look fine. Remove piercings. Save the money to fix sag if it occurs in future.

They're fine. Keep as is.

But I like small tits. No need in spending time and money on implants. I mean you could prolly give a shit less what I think but I'm not the only guy who doesn't like humongous titties

Awesome tits. Good symmetry and great nipples. Definitely not worth the risk of surgery in order to change something that's essentially personal preference at the risk of scarring, botched symmetry, infection etc. etc.

Also, post more

>If you don't get implants, just get a boob job.
What's the difference?

is that a freaking octopus grabbing a pizza?
and can we get some puss action?

idk OP. they dont look too nice but at the same time fake tits look horrible. unless you drop a shit ton of money theyre going to look like shit. just be who you are and rock those misquitto bite nips

not the best pair but still definitely no for implants.
but you know for better judgement we gotta see it all, you know the big picture. You cant tell if a girls is fine unless you see all of her

If it helps any op I would suck on them little bad boys for hours.

Moar pics I can look at your boobs all day

You're hot op, amazing breast, where are you from? Don't touch them

Small implants.

Pic of fingers in asshole would make us decide better

consider working out

get em if you think theyll make you happy or some shit....i would never stop fucking you as is

What this fag said. Don't risk fucking up your funcakes.

Not bad at all. Post pussy for comparison

your tits are good, let them be as they are. show your feet instead.

no no no no no

never ever any reason to mutilate your body like that. don't do it.

i'm a guy, i don't want a girl with bolt on tits. i fuckin hate em. not a white knight, i just hate em

hey girl, femanon here! you have no idea how awesome it is to have small boobs!! you can wear those cute little bralettes, and you dont have back issues. youre not going to have suuuper saggy tits when you grow older, and you can sleep comfy on your tummy. optimism is key. it took me along time to learn to love my chest *b cup* but i finally accepted it and the guys ive slept with have never complained, they just suck away! remember, youre not going to please everyone in this world. youre always gonna meet some people who judge you, be it your boobs or whatever. If you want a boob job and it will genuinely make you feel more confident, go ahead! just make sure youre doing it for YOU!!

shut up OP your tits are fine. stop trying to make guys rate you

Inb4 some foot fag asks for feet.

DO NOT GET IMPLANTS!!
There fucking awesome the way they are,
My girl has smaller boobs than you,,I wish she had your size,, don't do it babe

Your tits are perfect OP. Leave them be.

Hey ember, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Let's put the tits on the back burner for a minute, it's time to show us your tasty little asshole n cunt, the whole package is more important than just tits op.

Yup, thats the only one i had from her, sorry
But heres another one with pajamas if thats your fetish

Tits or GTFO cunt

Can we see the pussy that goes with them boobs ?? That might be the only way to really tell

I'm good with either. U look good but I'm all about giant tits. Fake or otherwise.

Look good to me.

Op may still need some ass implants. Tho. She should post pics so we could be the judge

I didn't even know that was my fetish, but this also expands mad dong. Thank you user!

I'm not really worried about the size. More worried about the shape.
Looking to get a small/medium C cup max with teardrop silicone implants.

Also, have done much more research than most of you and silicone is more natural than saline.