How deep do you niggers go on the internet ?

how deep do you niggers go on the internet ?

Other urls found in this thread:

securityzap.com/massive-deep-web-links-2015-updated-june-2015/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here could not find bigger photo so deal with it niggers.

(you)

I've seen a website where you can hire a hitman / assassain .

$380,000 for a politician was the highest price

That much to kill someone? Rather pay a homeless less

there was also one site they had really really good deals on acid tabs $0.58 per tab mehhh not bad...

larger image because op is a cuck

those are my only two stories because im not spending 25+ to life because I lurked on nuke codes , 9/11 recordings , cia files , cp etc anyone else got any cool deep or dark web experinces or stories

don't misread i don't have anymore stories because i didn't lurk on these other things i listed for clarificatiom

i stay on the surface web. i just enjoy gaming, and I go on 3 websites... xvideos, reddit and news.

niggaa

clarification*

Reddit*

any probldm? its a good website. thru and thru... you just dont like it cuz its normie???

mariana.

because le 4chin is speriah and otha wesits are shit

securityzap.com/massive-deep-web-links-2015-updated-june-2015/

if dubs, you must leave and kill yourself

there are bbilion gazillion of surface websites that I wont ever have time to visit.... lets go deeper, logic of a tard...

what's the internet?

Bait.

bait of bait.... almost reacted. / 10

sorry guys, Im new here , what's a bait?

what got me on the hitman website you can hire a rapist.... rape for a polititian was $18,000

Nice dub dubs.
Clicked link, wet myself. Scared now

Those links are not that gore imo. Nice information, ISIS recruitment etc, fun stuff to see. Hoping one day for a red room

>Reddit
Go back

rolling

I've seen a Tutorial how to rape his kid aged 3-8 without getting caught in a doctor visit , lmao get also added pictures at the bottom I closed it immiadently , it's fucked up to have sex with someone who's not over 14 cuz it's just hurting the other person physically and mentally

Even after 14 it's sick bro

Now back to school, underage edge.

They're fake. Like 99% of the hitmen ads/sites are scams. The only thing the deepweb is good for is CP and drugs.

why i don't deep or dark web lurk no mo

oh my fucking god.

Not at all if you're 18 . Girls are fresh with 14 they are able to fit a dick in without getting long term wounds lmao. If she wants it, get her to say that on tape or something and go for it boom boom bang

>cp
dont know if b8 or retarded

And the alleged mariana's web...the day you get there is the day OP is no longer a faggot....

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO READ THIS SICK SHIT

Sounds fucking relaxing to do and delicious to eat.

It leaves you thinking in what kind of wine to pair...

see

Post some links guys

>thinking its real

>gif
>not moving
why is this allowed

>Sup Forums not on serface web

am i on dep web>?

420 get

also find it yourself faggot

the mariana's web is a fucking hoax what you think is on there huh ? the date of second coming , sea monsters ,the devil himself , the answer to why we exists are we just programs is life fake are we all just a simulator ? that

choose the red pill

Are you autistic?

no but i am part nigger