Ok Sup Forums I have a problem, my gf cuts and not like her wrist but her upper thighs...

Ok Sup Forums I have a problem, my gf cuts and not like her wrist but her upper thighs. She has been pretty good lately but we spent the day appart yesterday just cause there was a lot to do. She comes home both her legs covered in cuts. I knew she had an issue with this and it isn't the first time. The last time was about a month ago and the time before that about 3 weeks.

She seems to get stressed out really easily and has bad bad social anxiety, but she spent the whole day with her parents.

ewwwwwwwh
what the fuck

my ex is just like that...

Before or after the breakup?

Give her weed, solved

Never done weed but I know a guy who deals, how much does a few grams usually cost

Its legal here, 1gram 6-7 euro, no idea for your country

Not sure if you want a serious reply, or some shitty lame "cum in her cuts" jokes. But she needs help, get her help asap man. Cutting isn't something that's okay to do, and it seriously fucks people up. She will become reliant on you and if you've been apart for mere hours and shes cutting herself that's fucked up. Its not something easy to handle, you will grow to resent her over time.

before and after
when we were together she was doing it and then lied that she had stopped, while she actually continued doing it. We broke up just before her admiting the lie.

I'm aware and I'm doing all I can and I was like that to but much more like hang myself serious. She's just getting stressed and her anxiety takes over. I'm the only one that knows about it and I'm talking to her about it right now. At this point she spends a good amount of time at her parents' so I'm going to tell her that I'm letting them know if she does it again.

Yeah she wants to lie about it but I'm making sure and I notice when she does. So I'm just not sure anymore

Something else I realized is she spends a lot of time on tumblr I forgot how many self hurt dicks complain and self bemoan their existance on that sight I' m sure that helps none

She cuts cause she's emotionally fucked. Unfuck her emotions.

She's broken, get a new one.

You don't get 'one chance to find love', you. You get as many chances as you make.

this.

ANy advice as to how??????

>imbeggingyouhere.png

I'm not going to leave her like this. I'd rather not have someone's suicide on my conscience while I fuck some bitch

Leave her OP my ex was the same. They want attention and unless you're willing to devote every moment of your life to her you wont satisfy her needs.

Nah don't do that. People who cut won't bend to pressure they'll find ways around it. Turn her parents against her and she'll fuck off suck dick for coffee. Gotta fix her problem whatever it is it'll take time and might backfire but it's the only way (that I know of) to stop cutters.

Have you considered she might be cutting for attention?

I considered that but she does NOT tell me when she does. On top of that as is her mother and I give her too much attention if anything. So I'm not sure what the fuck to do. She wants help, she really doesn't want this anymore than I do. But she has nasty social anxiety and that's cause her parents raised her like a fucking hermit and now expect her to be a regular responsible reasonable adult

One day you will look back on this post and realize you should have dumped her today. Instead you will stick around, try to play hero, end up marrying her, have a kid, come home one day and find your kid drowned in the bath tub. Or you can listen to me and just fucking break up with her today. As in right fucking now. I'm sure the rest of Sup Forums knows what you will do though.

Yeah fuck you you're an asshole

Cutters don't commit suicide you idiot. It's a mechanism they use to manipulate those around them. Congatulations, she has you trapped as long as you try to be the guy who is going to save her. You never will though. End it before it really is too late.

Sorry fag. Have fun pulling your own kid's lifeless body from the bath tub. You're such a pussy you'll be in court testifying on behalf of your worthless kid killing wife.

And you're a cuck

If you actually took the time to listen to what everyone is saying here you would realize you only have one option. But you're so hung up on saving this chick that you won't listen to anyone. You were hoping someone would say you have to stand by her and prove she's worth your love. But we all know better than you and your too dumb and too big of a pussy to just end a relationship. So why are you here then if you don't want to listen to the advice?

Thank you. I agree. But I'm a smart asshole.

Got no idea dude as I don't know her, but I'll tell you about how I stabilised a cutter, might give you a few ideas.

Teen, been cutting since she was 10 when I met her (16). I was an autist in chads body in high school, so depending on yourself the rest may not be helpful. Talked through Facebook, got to know all about her past (parental abuse, alcoholism in family etc), took time but eventually she opened up. Took her out places, with and without my friends to make her feel like a normie. No shame, no bullshit when I talked to her, treat her like one of my closest friends (kinda helps that she was a semi autist). It was at this point that I stopped seeing scars on her body.

I'm no psychologist so I can't tell you how to fix your girlfriend, but I think it's a sense of intimacy that exorcises demons.

Good luck, user.

>thinking you're smart
there's your problem

you were 16 talking to a 10 year old on facebook? nigger what?

Read that again you autist, I know you're supposed to be good at these things.

It's not thinking. It's knowing. I know I'm smart. He thinks he's going to save this girl from herself. I guarantee one of us is right. Keep playing the hero buddy. Your tears are payment enough for me.

Disclaimer: I fucked off as soon as she was fixed. Don't keep trying if it doesn't work.

Look at the heroes. Quite proud of themselves.

Dude dont threathen to do shit...make her feel comfortable and try to get to the core of it...

Tone it down, this guys trying to fix a problem that he may not be able to. He knows what he has to do, but he's still trying regardless of the odds. I find that cute.

she was 10 when i met her (16) ??????
you need to learn how to write better, retard. seriously the fuck am i supposed to take away from that other than she's 16 now or you were 16 at the time? back to school with you

>knowing you're smart
keep digging that hole

Not a hero, but I see similarities between op and myself. Think of it more as a side job, a private little hobby that has no bearing on my life besides a little sense of gratification if I succeed. If I fail, that's that and life moves on.

you got mad over words on a website. Animegirlsmirks.jpg

If you fail, someone could actually end up way worse than when you started. That's why people get paid good money to deal with these people. It isn't a hobby.

When OP is here crying his eyes out in a year again I'm sure you'll be there to comfort him, won't you user?

mad at your retarded writing skills? sure. sue me, faggot.

Nope, because he doesn't need my help. Your problem is thinking that you're the magic thing that is going to turn it all around for him because you call him a faggot a couple times and post a couple memes about suicide. 3edgy5me

Get her to smoke high CBD content weed,it will make her feel better.

Lol

She was broken before I met her. I gave it my all and tried to fix her, which I did. My testosterone levels have risen dramatically as a result. I've saved at least one person from depression in my life because I took the risk.

If I fuck up I fuck up, at least I tried. That being said I've never had reason to regret anything I've ever done.

Jewishteengetshammeredbyfatjanitor.jpg

Where was the suicide meme? Just curious. And you're the one claiming I'm digging the hole? You aren't ever worthy of my response any more.

Don't forget to tip your fedora on your way out.

in a somewhat similar vein
>own a cat
>this cat refuses to use her scratching post
>her claws are like death needles as a result
>she scratches my arm near my wrist
>godamnit cat
>go to a party
>friend sees the cat scratches
>female fairly loudly demands to know if I'm self harming
>'no you idiot I own a cat'
>some people go smoke weed in the bathroom
>same girl from earlier passes me the joint
>catch her wrist
>she has cut marks on her arm
>'down the street' not 'across the road', wtf bitch
>don't blow up her spot because i'm not an asshole
>look her in the eyes, she knows i've seen her cuts
>she guiltily looks away
like biiiitch really?

Saved one person? Fuck you're full of yourself. This thread is 404 pussies.

Bye fag. You should follow OP's route.

egotistical AND dumb. keep going. let's see how retarted you really are.

Maybe I am, maybe there is no cure for depression, at least a permanent one. But I sure as hell gave someone a ride of their life. I got out more than what I put in, making someone feel genuinely happy is the greatest thing I've ever done. Don't confuse me for a love struck hero, I'm just a guy doing what makes him feel good, masturbating my soul.

sounds like the edgy gf i once had, get out while you still can.

My daughter started doing that as a teenager after she got too old to bother visiting her in her room at night. It really upset her mother so much that she said she was at her wits end in trying to solve the mystery or fix her problem. I said I would fix it, and took one for the team and despite my utter disgust started revisiting her room in order to stop her unruly behaviour.

Continue. I've got a hard dick in my hand don't let me down.

Why didn't you fuck her? Cutters are the best fuckers in this world.

Is OP ded?

Yeah, committed to the suicide pact he made with his girlfriend. I'm staying until mods prune this thread out of respect.

>waiting for thread to be "pruned"
kek
>keeps bumping said thread
megakek

Tell her to cut it out

I know, irony is my strong suite. Which is why I've dedicated the next 5 years of my life to preaching about life and peace as a marine.

Fuckin made me spill me Pepsi you bastard

Attention Whores gotta attention whore.
If she wasn't wearing long sleeves to hide it she's just an attention whore- destined to a life of self-forced-ennui, dramatic happenings beyond her control, and marrying a man who will molest their daughters and complete the circle of strife.

The suckers that fall for the Fenme Fatale are the type she wants to date and marry, those that give in to pity them and coddle them and not ignore them or beat them senseless until You are the only source of pain and pleasure in their life.

See the movies, "The Secretary", and "A Dangerous Method" to see how spanking cures various ills, including cutting.
M

tell her to stop or you will cut her out of your life

They're pretty cool though, I just love it when they do that shy little smile. Gets me rock hard every time.

What's her favorite Pokemon?
>inb4 Sandslash

did i kill the pun jokes?

She must work at Walmart. Where they're ALWAYS slashing prices!

Ha ha ha ha fuckin whoever you are these jokes are coming home with me.

I read that and wanted to say that my laugh was not sarcastic. This is not sarcasm, yes by stating that I've made it sound sarcastic. I'll stop now.

Lives at home now, teases me by denying me and yet wearing Nothing but a tshirt randomly, washing the China by hand in the kitchen, as I obviously have come home because the garage door opener is quiet, and new, but it's a fucking garage door opener- she knew I was home and NOT upstairs in my office listening to music. I stood there watching her ass sweetly shake as she scrubbed spots off the dishes and plates. I have no idea why she had used them instead of the stoneware or the noritake, no the bitch had used the Herendy. At least she didn't put it in the dishwasher like an animal. so I decided that I needed a glass of water and I walked from the hall where I was watching and grabbed a glass from above the fridge, because j needed to fill the biggest fucking glass we had, and asked her to turn the water to cold. She didn't flinch, she said ok dad, (not daddy anymore) and I reached past her in the corner of the countertop where the sink sits at 45 degrees to the walls and filled my glass after waiting a few moments. I wanted to smack her ass again as I used to but the memories of the past wouldn't let me.

I still smack her ass after pushing her away if she tries to pinch one of my nipples - I just sit there in my chair if she comes up and runs my neck, then slowly spin it towards her and say I can't- the knowledge of Why my wife refused all chemo after being diagnosed with cancer stage III and having a chance at living longer wouldn't let me.

I get to sometime sniff her panties and it brings back memories- I should try to steal some and replace them with identical new ones so she wouldn't notice. one day she'll move out forever, and I'll only have zip locked and frozen panties in the meat freezer to remember her by.

Last summer I found her sleeping on the little futon in the music room, the heat making her wear some sort of women's version of a wife beater, a little thin futon coverlet pulled up over her but allowing me to see one luscious plump

>I find that cute
Oh ok so because you find something cute other people shouldn't just tell the guy like it is.
Even though you agree he needs to dump her ass
Female detected.

Tell her to get her shit together OP. You're being a massive faggot by letting this continue for so long

bout to jack it for the 3rd time today and it's not even noon. pray for my dick, user.

Well there are better ways of telling him, ways which don't make him instinctively oppose your message.

Luscious plump breast topped with a big large nearly translucent areole that reminded me of the wife's, only larger and very perky. I stood there knowing I might never or likely never see it or them or possibly her again.

If I fucked her and she had a baby she could sue me and claim the old claims her mother ignored and then everything would be all too public.

I left the music room knowing that never again would I be sitting at my 92key bosendorfer with my loli on my lap pounding away and laughing.

:(

Boy, from what's about to happen to your dick, no amount of prayer will save it from satans grip.

She should grow out of it in about 20 years time

i gotta devil in my dick and some demon in my semen.

RHCP

Fuck I came so hard I accidentally drank some of my own man juice. I need to know more about her, you and the strained relationship with your wife. I'm ready for seconds.

Look on the bright side. Just more entry wounds to stick your dick.

Micropenis.jpg

We used to play "corpse" where she would pretend to be about to hug me and then suddenly say, "corpse!" and I'd have to catch her before she fell. I'd have a brief acesss to soft giving places as I let her down to the carpet slowly.
She invented this game- I have no idea where it came from and I don't dare look it up.

On places in the house where there was time or wood or in the basement where there was concrete instead of yoga matting (the laundry room) she would try to do this and I would have to drag her, my arms under hers and either folded on her chest or grabbing them if I couldn't take it anymore and gave in to the game as i dragged her to a softer landing place.

It's a very different game than grinding a coffee bean (between the two of us), or patient.

Recently I found her rabbit vibrator- it's blue and three speeds. I should buy an identical one replace it- but the new one have a little FMtransmitter to key a signal like maybe a DTMF chip to let me know how long or what time of day or nights she uses it- and plan to be home more often then- or to"catch" her like the one day I came home from work during a localised power failure. she was in her room listening to her ipod and using my Koss circa 1980's amplified headphones for extra bass I guess. She was in bed and as I passed her room doe the hall I had to stop and back up to look more closely at what I briefly saw. Her ass was up in the air and moving down towards her hands which were under her. They met and moved away again as if holding a toy it she wasn't - she was teasing herself or something and alternately popping her pretty white and round but not very big ass up in the air, her head was sideways on a pillow cushioning the headphone and looking away.

I left a set of sticky white streams of cum on her white carpet which I rubbed into the carpet with my shoe. If I'd had a camera then... But I didn't

She was very into depilatories and shaving so it was as bare as a nectarine and as w

Since you are a good bf, you should help your gf and show her how to cut herself properly so that she dies

The only appropriate response.

Wet as a cut peach. I could almost taste her in the air of the room. These memories I get to bring back whenever she has Niceky scented panties in the To-Do laundry. With such a large washer as our (my? I hope she will take it with her... I still use the standard washer for work clothes as I don't want anything nice to get grease on it) huge high efficiency laundromat style washer. With it being so big the laundry can pile up and wait a while before being done. I let her have a credit card on my account and know whenever she buys anything. If it's a bigbox store or a clothing store I can look up or have a sales girl find me exactly whatever she's just bought the next day- I have a small set of panties she's bought that I'm ready to replace her worn ones when she puts them in the laundry.

She's revently had some sort of female hormone implant for birth control so she seems not to be on the rag at all anymore. I don't know when she did it but I did note a set of directions for care etc in the trash. She hand washed some of her panties before putting them in the laundry before but this doesn't happen or need to happen anymore.

When I do get a look at her anymore she's entirely nonchalant or teasing to the point of ridiculousness. There's no middle ground and no little fun games like corpse or tickle- it's scratch and pinch and a feigned threat to bite.
Oh well, my next reincarnation will probably be a dung beetle.

Should I save this thread and print it so she knows how I feel?

Yes, in memory of the recently deceased OP and my red hot dick.

This.

I had a girl at the time who was doing the same thing- I tried to "save" her for months while we were together. Turned out I was just wasting my time. She got baker acted twice for cutting. It took me 4 months to realize I needed to find an exit strategy

Let mey ask you one question, OP: What do you think would happen, if you ignore her cuts?

This. Just fucking leave her. It probably sounds bad to you, but it's the best thing to do. It'll let you go burden free and it will help her recover on her own without bringing anyone down with her

Wish my best friend was at least a bit like you user. He has a gf who started cutting herself like few months because of their relationship. And due to her father died to cancer 3-4 years ago she has the perfect excuse to do a bullshit attention whore act.

I mean fuck sake she didn't have a problem walking around with a t shirt so it was easy as fuck to see it.

Well if you think about it life's a game. You can play whatever game you want. Your friend has to choose between a "normal" game or one with his girl. As long as you're there to respect his decision and support him, it shouldn't matter what he does. Fuck, he might even do an OP and try fixing her.