So most of you are probably familiar with Trigglypuff

So most of you are probably familiar with Trigglypuff.

Well, she's my match on OKC.

TRIPS DECIDES WHAT I MESSAGE HER.

Will be bumping with her profile, then I'm gonna take a shower while you faggots roll.

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/yoursaucytarte?cf=regular
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to plow you like Trump has been plowing this election

Need to take a shower after dumping these.

I'll be back in roughly 15 minutes. That's her entire profile.

I will be waiting for the trips.

>Anarchist Communist
It's truly disgusting and insulting when these idiots try to identify themselves in such ways yet have no actual education in subjects such as social sciences and social policy. They throw these terms and ideas around without understanding the deeper meaning behind them.

"I'd be a manatee" she is literally a land manatee.

I need to take a shower after viewing these.

Do your absolute best to get her to go on a date with you. Don't be creepy, don't spout shitty memes, just be as suave as you can and feed into her bullshit.

OP, you must fuck her.

Write a 500 paragraph essay with a versatile lexicon describing why she is a parasite, a drain on society and a complete and utter degenerate deviant who should find a bloody strong rope to hang herself with.

Rerolling

Roll

Rouler

Here's my contribution... trips to make this happen... also webm the whole thing.

Yes especially considering that Anarchism is inately capitalist

Rollin

re re re roll roll roll

Rolling

its about that time... rollin for this

reroll

There is no fibre on earth capable of making a strong enough rope to hang her, nor any structure solid enough to withstand the downward force a hanging would create

we cannot throw her into the ocean to drown either, for the water displacement would cause sea levels to rise to cataclysmic levels, killing millions

bullets and blades lack the necessary force to penetrate far enough through the fat to hit any vital organs or arteries

our only hope is if we are able to construct an adamantium cage in which we can trap the wildebeest and starve it to death. This will take several centuries, however, due to the amount of energy it has stored in the form of fat.

What do your farts smell like? Anything stronger than curry run through a dog's stomach, lapped up by a goat and then expelled straight into your mom's vagina and i'm out.

dubssssss reroll

Nigga you forgot poison.

Or make it grow up and get a job, also poison to millennials like her.

>race
>jewish

WHO KNEW

Roll

This should be interesting. Will be monitoring.

Rolling

Ask her what her weight is worth in soap

Rolling

Ask her how it feels to be part of a pointless movement

She'd probably take up all the animal kingdom from all the fat used

But it doesn't know what movement aside from chewing feels like

So, how did you find Chompsky's works?

roll

I like this plan so far, just be sure to record it.

Rollin' like trigglypuff

im out

TopKek good sir

Her body is so large by the time any poison makes it even halfway through her body it will have naturally decayed and become inert

Fake

Bumping

Want to smash my patriarchal back doors in?

>taurus
more like walrus

Anyone else bothered by how she's just scowling in all her photos, like at least try to look like you're a warm person. She puts less effort into looking nice than she does typing out "cisheteropatriarchy"

roll, cunt

I roll for this, but you gotta film it and post it

Close, nice dubs

roll

>good at belly dancing

any dancing it does is technically belly dancing

yes offend is the word

thats def the word i would use

no something like sickning, disgusting, or a depressing forshadow about the state of humanity.

i am rolling for this.

Oh god this. But at the end, right when she's really into you, just oink at her incessantly and call her a nigger.

OP Here

Here's a link to profile for anyone feeling inspired

okcupid.com/profile/yoursaucytarte?cf=regular

rollin

Close, nice trips

Just calmly and coolly tell her to take her hate speech off of this campus

Stealth a ton of Nazi and anti-Semitic shit, making it progressively less stealthy.

roll

Roll

"I would love to take you out on a date. In fact, it would be my privilege "

Ask her if she wishes to smoke some meth then be gang banged brutally by the ayran brotherhood

i don't even want to get trips

Dubs

Trips?

Roll

Op do nothing

Lol er I mean kek . S-sorry forgot where I was

Rerolling

Rerolling

I dont think anyone can

ask her what anarchist communists wants the world to look like

Simple, get nudes. Post here. Then spread them to the furthest corners of earth.

Both anarchism and communism pursue a stateless society so have been closely linked historically.
Not that people like this are anything but an insult to the actual historical anarcho-communists who laid down their lives for their beliefs

Rollle

Roll for trips

u wot m8

ROLL
O
L
L

Message her Stirner memes and talk about how anarcho communism is a spooky ideology

I've never even gotten trips, roll anyways.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

go on a perfect date, invite her back to your place. Have her arive to trump signs in your yard and right wing shit in your house. Like frame photos of bill o'reilly, and leave anti-abortion pickit signs near your door like you use them regularly

the fact you're a 50% match with this human says a lot about you to me.... I suggest as not being a MD. you mix half a glass of bleach and half a glass of draino and consume until all life has left your body.

You almost wasted em nigger

Say "why am I not surprised that your username is food -related"

You need property rights to have capitalism

Offer to take her out for burritos in exchange for nudes

tell her you're a sjw, and that hate speech secretly gets you extremely turned on, and you hate yourself for it, but it does, even though you fight against all day every day

rolling

HOPE FOR OP
Take one for the team and harpoon her poon

fullretard.png