White guy got locked out of his apartment block...

>White guy got locked out of his apartment block. The muslim security guards who have been hired to safeguard the building and its occupants, taunt, tease and humiliate him (via the video intercom) instead of opening the door to let him back in. He ended up naked after door shut down itself when he was putting a bag of trash outside holding underwear in his hand that he menage to use to stop the door from closing, too bad it didn't work and the underwear stucked lol. He was hoping someone from the inside will open the door for him.

>He reportedly bullied those security guards with his friends, he called them 'terrorists', "ISIS members', he screamed "Allah Akbar" everytime he saw them, he and his friends broke tires in their car, then destroyed their bikes they had to get to their job, he draw penises on the door of their office...he is also a member of nationalist group. Too bad they published his facebook info, look at that proud white man - not so proud anymore lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=33go4obuc54

just goes to show how immoral all religions are while claiming there's some value to juvenile stone age beliefs

bully gets bullied

i don't give a shit

White guy is an idiot, hope he learned his lesson.
Maybe even a public indecency charge just for being so retarded.

Security guards are idiots, hope they get fired.

all the people involved in this are idiots

forgot "indeed" from the start of the sentence

it would be a double humiliation if he got arrested like that

This.

Muslim faggots are cancer,
White faggot is cancer,
Religion in general is cancer,
Everybody involved should just pic related.

this is why i work out, if im ever naked in public it wouldnt bother me one fucking bit.

also fuck muslims and fuck racists

he looks like he works out too, and what did it give him?

Fag deserved it, what was he thinking going outside naked in the first place?

>he looks like he works out too

amerifat detected

he should be arrested and jailed for being naked in public, police should've paraded him naked to the police car and thrown like this to cell with other male prisoners, that would teach muthefucker a lesson: DO NOT GO NAKED OUTSIDE

if it was some sexy, blonde hot 20 year old female you wouldnt be demanding her to cover up

you fucking misandrist hypocrite

Lol, no he doesn't. Being under 300lbs doesn't mean that he works out

because I do want to look at nice things, and his body is definitelly not one of those.

yeah but the point is im for equality, the male physique is completely demonised by society and we need to take steps to make sure its ok to be naked in public for men

he looks like he's skinny and fat at the same time

if he worked out, he wouldn't be covering his ass like a princess.

/thread

if he wasn't an idiot, he would just go down there and took the key himself intead of standing there in front of the camera like a pussy and waiting for someone to come and save his pale ass

>no evidence it was him who did any of those things
meanwhile there's plenty of proof as to why the two are total fuckwads

Let's see them back up those claims of whatever he did, the regressives always claim that slapping someone equals murder and calling someone a bitch equals rape so this probably is him looking at them in a funny way which means he's a racist that has done atrocious things.

I mean he's to be humiliated but muslims are taking the power dynamics so seriously they're doing whatever they can to cry victim and stab someone in the back

I talked to this guy yesterday on facebook and I proposed my help, because I'ma counselor, he refused saying that they have proves that he did that things to them that OP is accusing him of. I think if he starts the court battle, they will go to the court aswell.

check this out
>art