Why does everybody hate >us, though?

Why does everybody hate >us, though?

They don't hate you, they just love Iceland.
And underdogs performing well overall.
They just mock your butthurt

because your island boy is a whiney penalty hunter

Don't be so tsulky m8

i hate ronaldo because he refuses to be a team player and thats how you win international tournaments.

look at the previous WC winners. No one on the winning teams thought they were too good to be there and they had proper teamwork. Ronaldo failing to convert chances, hogging up the freekicks, not passing it off to teammates in goalscoring positions and his general attitude makes me dislike him

he needs to shape up or I dont see you winning a single thing for as long as he plays.

You tend to play the scrappy underdogs. And no one likes Pepe.

I don't hate you daddy.

>You tend to play the scrappy underdogs
Elaborate.

literally everyone that draws or even lose to a NT full of Directors,Dentists and FULL TIME PLUMBERS will get memed on

amplified by TSUUUUU in your case

Very unlikable players (Pepe, Ronaldo and Nani)

Its just banter m8, no country on Sup Forums is truly hated, not even burgerland.

We are certainly hated by some people lol

In order:

1) Brown when most people on the internet are from northern euro/american countries but they can't take it out on niggers because it's not PC so they take it out on us since we're fair game

2) Poor so always up be mocked

3) Two of the most irritating players currently active

4) Especially for Sup Forums, meme maps

Because I have absolutely 0 understanding of your history and the fact that Portuguese is older than Spanish confuses me and therefore makes me angry.

Ronaldo should've left Raphael take the last FK.

Everyone was so focused on him Raphael would just need to get it over the wall before the keeper realizes what's happening.

because you have TSU man and everyone wants to see him lose

because you speak Portuguese and Brazil is your spawn of satan and they ruined all of our online games

because your players now have punchable faces like Nani or Bruni Alves instead of Based Figo

Because you have one of the best players in the world, so fuck you

02 - Korea (before the crazy in that tourney) / Murica
04 - Greece
10 - Ivory Coast (Drogba's last real chance, one of Africa's """"good"""" teams)
14 - Murica and Ghana

Portugal also tend to turn it on late in qualifications causing euro butt hurt.

Finally, you play popular teams with lots of "ancestry" fans (especially Germany).

That's why I think Americans tend to not like y'all.

No h8 greatest ally

I like portugal, whenever they are not playing against Brazil I cheer for them.

Nobody hates Portugal, not high profile enough to attract haters

And Iceland today

Everybody loves Pepe, amerilard.

pay debts

>confuses me and therefore makes me angry
Spoken like a true American

Why does Portugal even exist? They are just a thin strip of land next to the ocean that makes their whiter eastern neighbour look good

Kek

Sounds like Chile?

Based.

>Pot
>Kettle

I want to vacation in algarve, is it expensive? Would it be worth spending all mi narco pesos?

>Poortugal in charge of getting the joke

This. Talented but plays only for himself.

>Argentina calling us poor
>I don't think I've ever seen an Argentine being nice to us
Why do you do that my amigo?

You just described Chile.