Knifes

Knifes.

Other urls found in this thread:

knifeguy420.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>knifes
Knives?

britfag

Are they illegal where you live or do you just have shit taste and no money?
>8/10 if illegalu
>3/10 if 'merica

fucking surf ninjas give me back my childhood!

KWAN SOO!

These are great.

Just cut the final dimenions out, going to finish this knife before the summer ends. Thoughts?

Got myself a Becker BK-9 the other day.

Its a nice knife

Nice than most of these stainless steel pieces of shit.

Good idea to include a glass breaker.

What kind of steel?
Thickness?
Are you going to keep the flat cut bevel, or finish convex?

*knives

Since when would a butter knife be illegal?

gonna be 01 tool steel, just to make things easy. thinking half inch thickness maybe. And what do you mean by the flat bevel?

You wouldn't believe how this thing spreads butter..

>mfw all thse faggots having these shitty useless souvenir knives

What about the schrade schf9

cont, this is my knife

>self made is best made

It'll never break, ever.

But it'll never do anything as good as you want it to. Too bulky. Still a nice knife though, good chopper.

you were saying...

yeah I used it for a while but I switched to the tom brown tracker. not as good at chopping but a better multi purpose

I was sayinglike wtf are you gonna do with that serrated back anyway? besides from ruining your holster?

this

since England in the 90s

I think you'll find that 1/2" is too thick for any knife.

You noted a 25 degree edge bevel. Ideal cutting edge bevel is between 17 and 20 degrees. If you finish it as a flat grind, I'd go more shallow than 25.

gearbest. com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_230534.html

RAT with axis lock and 440B-440C steel for 12$. Beat that ;)

>dat damascus billet behind the knife...

The longer one is my main knife. It endured my military service and now it's with me whenever I go to the woods.

ITT poofags and britbong who can't have guns

this is no kitchen knife, cutting edge for a hunters knife or anything outdoors related is 25. half inch might be too thick yeah so maybe 1/4 icnh. and what's wrong with 25 degrees on a flat grind?

and this

Trust me, I'll get one as soon as I can afford one.

wanna see more about that leg

not my blog but knifeguy420.tumblr.com/

Can a gun cut a log or skin an animal, or gut a fish?

Theres a reason humans have been using knives for as long as there has been sharp flint.

They're tools, not weapons you fucking asshat. if you automatically think weapon when you see a knife you're either immature, uneducated or insecure. Probably all 3. Faggot.

Top zoz

Riddle me this faggot: if u bring a knife to a gun fight who wins? If u bring a gun to a knife fight, who wins?

I live in NJ and a friend of mine got one of those confiscated by a cop and ticketed, i told him he was an idiot for wanting a stupid fucking comb and he learned.

The gun, because a knife is a tool not a weapon, As i've just stated.

Knives have a place in a peaceful society. Guns to not. If you dont want a peaceful society, then you dont deserve your life, so take that gun and use it on yourself. Rid us all of your autism.

you know that within 20 feet a knife beats a holstered gun right?

I don't even bring it outside my home. I keep it inside my grooming kit. I enjoy the novelty attached to it. Plus it's made of wood and brass.

kydex sheath comes with the tom brown. the serrated back is very useful for notching

Yeah, I've seen the video.

This isn't Edward Bellamy's utopia new friend. We live in a world filled with violent animals called humans. Weapons are a necessity.

Except it doesn't.
You might get the first strike, but that doesn't "win" you a fight and if the knife-fighter rushes enough to beat the draw, there's no chance in hell that he's going to be controlled enough to avoid the gun

kk let's try this, ill stab you, then we can see how easily you pull a gun out and shoot me, mkay? ill even make it easy, ill only stab you once. fucking retard

samefag here, but i just realised you also argued that i would have no chance of controlling my knife? you really are retarded arent you. adrenaline alone would give me enough physical control, besides that a strong grip and pointing the knife in your general direction will put a big enough hole in you do incapacitate you, then its just a matter of stabbing over and over

i like that you've worked everything out in your head. clearly your success is a foregone conclusion. How dare anyone suggest that you could just as easily have your head blown off.

great argument there bud, except it's not in my head, its straight up been proven

The word is knives, you fucking imbecile.
>The plural of knife is knives.

Just wow...
Life isn't hollywood, kid. People dpn't fall down dead the moment they're touched by a bladed instrument.
If you rush me, I'll draw as you rush, meaning by the time you make your first strike, I'm already trained on your body.
Adrenaline does not magically counter inertia from an out of control rush. It DOES, however, counter most if not all physiological effects of your first strike, though, meaning I'll have no trouble unloading into your off-balance soon-to-be-corpse.
If you stab, you won't be able to pull out in time to make a second stab. If you cut, you probably won't even do enough damage to fatally wound me.

>adrenaline alone would give me enough physical control
Proven
>besides that a strong grip and pointing the knife in your general direction will put a big enough hole in you do incapacitate you
Proven
>then its just a matter of stabbing over and over
Proven

Ya but I know karate. So, your knife is useless and you're basically fucked

Maybe we're talking about two different things here.. are you planning 25 on each side? or 25 overall?

i dont get how someone can be this autistic, YOU are clearly hte one who thinks life if a movie, you're not billy the fucking kid here stupid. my knife is inside you before you get the gun out of it's holster as long as im within 20 feet. and idk if yoiu've ever seen someone get stabbed to death, but the first 3 stabs are usualy about 2 seconds long...

25 overall of course lol sorry

kek
>I've been found out

>my knife is inside you before you get the gun out of it's holster as long as im within 20 feet.

OR....you get your head blown off and he pees on your corpse.

what do you mean or LOL k go watch mythbusters, even that is enough proof, a sprinting human is faster than a human can draw a gun, unless you're some expert, which you're not. you arent even stating an arguemnt, you're just saying you'll kill me first without a shred of proof.

Where's your mora

>discuss

mora is a dainty girls knife
>literally is a comfort knife

>you're just saying you'll kill me first without a shred of proof
uhhh I believe that is what YOU are stating sir or ma'am

my babes

yeah it is, based on physical evidence, you're just living in some fantasy anime world

Holy fuck I just noticed that

>implying you do any of those things.

If you have your knife out why doesn't the gentleman caller have his pistol drawn? Did you just sneak up on him with your knife drawn and get close? That makes sense. No suspicious about that at all.

emerson looks shit
>easily broken
go for ak47 cold steel

Actually, I do have an old rusted Mora blank.. need to make a handle.for it.

I'll post pic if I can find it.

You know that at any range,a gun beats a holstered knife.

>walking down the street, you have your gun holstered, because no one walks around with a gun in their hand. I'm an assailant looking to stab or kill someone for money, so im hiding around a corner or stalking you with my knife IN MY HAND because i want to be ready first. I run at you, and you fumble for your gun and get stabbed. see how it works now you little retard?

I believe this guy gets it. At least someone is living in reality. Someone brandishing a knife approaching me? My pistol is drawn and you're getting engaged with polite requests.

Dad just got me this out of the blue. Also has a glass breaker

you really are retarded arent oyu, no criminal is going to straight straight at you from 50 feet out SHOWING you their knife, you are not living in the real world if you think you're constantly on the look out for a dude with a knife. stop trying, go back to cod

LOL. ok you got me new friend. You've now added the element of surprise, which trumps all else. Congratulations for clarifying your ridiculous scenario.

My favorite knife.
Sprint run blue persistence

you were implying that we were about to have a fight. now you're saying that you're going to ambush me. alrighty then. well, let me add another variable, I'm wearing mesh armor (which I do routinely. You just got your head blown off and I took your body home with me. the end

idk why you think this is a ridiculous scenario, this shit happens literally all the fucking time. I've got a friend of a friend who was nearly killed in the army along side his friend who was kills in the army. guy with an axe waited for them to walk by the alley he was hiding in then just sliced the fucker in the back of the head. the only scenario that's ridiculous here is the one you're thinking of
>baddass me walking down the screen with my hand ready over my holstered gun CONSTANTLY on the lookout for an assailant brandishing a knife
go fuck yourself stupid

I wasnt implying anything, you jsut assumed. dont be naiive. even if it was a head on fight, it we're standing 20 feet apart and you have a holstered gun, and im holding a knife in my hand and someone says draw, im stabbing you before you pull that gun out.

kek
>extreme survival
>doesnt look like it will hold up to much
nice knife tho
something to keep in you car