There is no argument in favour of homosexual rights that doesn't also apply to necrophiliac rights

There is no argument in favour of homosexual rights that doesn't also apply to necrophiliac rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia#Legality
metro.co.uk/2015/09/14/having-sex-with-corpses-is-still-legal-in-several-american-states-5391008/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia#Other_animals
theguardian.com/education/2005/mar/08/highereducation.research
cvltnation.com/necrophilia-in-the-animal-kingdom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

homosexuality is legal while having sex with a dead body is not?

Oh fine, what is "consent"?

Apparently in most states, yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia#Legality

metro.co.uk/2015/09/14/having-sex-with-corpses-is-still-legal-in-several-american-states-5391008/ (Take the complement of this article: Necrophilia is illegal in most American states)

>u cant consent b4 dying

1. Pic related
2. If the deceased is not the one to give consent, then who? Would the deceased's family technically be the proprietor of the corpse, in which case can they give consent?

I believe that moments before their death, the deceased recanted consent.
Let us ask the deceased.
Oh look, they cannot give consent.

lmao what

Then who can give consent?

If nobody has the right to do so, then it implies that nobody will mind me fucking some dead girl's pussy.

>tries to justify his degenerate fetish

>their last spoken wish was consent but maybe they revoked it without telling just b4 dying
>consent does not mean consent because he might change his mind b4 telling
lf the last said was consent, then it is consent.

Also:
>l believe that...
why should your (shitty) beliefs stand above his consent?

Consent

>I believe that moments before their death, the deceased recanted consent
I guess we should stop organ transplants from cold ones and also burn their belongings since we can't be sure who they would like to have their stuff now that they're dead.

70 years ago, a dude sucking another dude's dick would have been viewed as a "degenerate fetish" as well.

We are slowly moving into sexual liberation, but I find it bullshit that gay rights are spreading like wildfire but necrophiliac rights are still considered a taboo topic, even though the bases for legality of both sets of rights are essentially the same.

Perhaps you should read the rest of the thread as well.

Neither can a fleshlight. A corpse isn't alive, so it's just an inanimate object that should have no rights.

There is no consent in necro. So, you are false.

Trash is often incinerated and buried in landfills.

Likewise, human bodies are often also incinerated (cremated) and/or buried.

So how can cumming inside one be wrong? It is essentially no different from fucking a banana peel.

I think if dead person's family or relatives allow you to fuck them, I don't see a reason not to allow it.

However, homosexuality is something animals do too. But fucking a dead living is universally taboo, just like cannibalism. (Universal taboo=most living things will try to avoid it)

/thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia#Other_animals

lolwat

samefagging very hard I see

there is also no consent to burn the body or chuck it 6 feet under the ground

what is your point

I'll 1up you, OP. There is no reason why pedophilia should be classified as a mental illness, if homosexuality isn't.

They're both just (perhaps exclusive) fetishes.

The fact that child abuse is (for good reasons) illegal shouldn't be the deciding factor as to whether it's a mental illness or not. Being a murderer is illegal but isn't a mental illness (although it can be the result of one), so...

That is how consent works.
The assumption is that you DO NOT have consent.

>However, homosexuality is something animals do too. But fucking a dead living is universally taboo, just like cannibalism. (Universal taboo=most living things will try to avoid it)

Except that is wrong, you ignorant turd.
theguardian.com/education/2005/mar/08/highereducation.research
cvltnation.com/necrophilia-in-the-animal-kingdom/

faggot

These are very exceptional cases, there are also exceptional cases of cannibalism too but most animals just won't do it.

>being this new

Problematic, because if corpses have no rights, then manufacturing corpses becomes a valuable trade skill.
Murder is still illegal of course, but who can prove what once the body is my property? No one can investigate without a warrant, and I have license to remove any evidence I wish.

Yes, exactly.

...unless specified otherwise.

Which brings us back to the question I posed before: By whom? Who has the right to specify otherwise?

If nobody has the right to do so, then it implies that nobody will mind me fucking some dead girl's pussy.

With pedophilia, the argument can be made that children are not sexually mature and might make stupid decisions when it comes to sexual encounters.

Which is bullshit since adults make even stupider decisions all the fucking time. Just look at !

I won't comment further on non-human species' attitude on necrophilia since I am no animal expert, but why do we even consider that? There are no animals which use currency in any form, except exceptional cases of some primates, so should we make the use of money illegal?

NO

JUST NO

Look at this idiot! Look at him and laugh!

wow 10/10 argument there

that goes way above smug-anime-face.png

Except the relatives don't own the body. No one does, as I understand.

I already said that I think necrophilia is fine as long as relatives of the said dead person allows the alive person to fuck them. I just think homosexuality is a different case.

Yeah, but that would justify it being illegal, not being a mental illness. Which is my beef.

you must really want to fuck dead gay men

So you want to fuck corpses and use really funny memes, i bet you are a blast at parties.

The classification of "mental illness" is a flexible, non-discrete hodgepodge of whatever society finds undesirable at the time. They just chuck pedos and necros into the "mentally ill" category and refuse to discuss the issue any further.

Homosexuality used to be a mental illness with real medical/psychological procedures designed to "repair" it, up until recent when it became hip and cool to suck another guy's cock.

But the corpse would be (at least possible) evidence. If I owned a knife that was used to stab someone to death, would the police not have the right to temporarily confiscate it for investigation?

Or maybe they do need a warrant, but I see no reason why they should have a problem getting it. I think someone being able to withhold evidence on ownership grounds would be awfully exploitable...

yeah

Yes, this is my belief.

if i used my cock to murder a hooker does that mean i get all charges dropped?

look at all the cock sucking redditors in this thread

Good job OP

What the fuck did I even do?

No, the police would confiscate your cock as evidence.