Hey Sup Forumsros what would happen if a women put a box of sour skittles into her vagina?

Hey Sup Forumsros what would happen if a women put a box of sour skittles into her vagina?

Other urls found in this thread:

rephresh.com/The-Rephreshing-Truth-Blog/20140502/7/What-is-a-Healthy-Vaginal-pH.aspx
gizmodo.com/5860593/sour-candy-is-almost-as-bad-for-your-teeth-as-battery-acid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd pay her to queef some out like an STD-ridden vending machine

Not the answer I was expecting only raised more questions

the acid on the skittles would probably destroy her vagina, shes probably get sore at first then bleed profusely

so like a period

Her puss would pucker

She'd taste the rainbow after i put my smegma infested cock in that acidic rotting vagina then into her blistered STD-ridden mouth.

Ignore that shit. Vaginas are naturally acidic.

Put that shit in there.

This, can confirm.

She'd be a sour puss.

that's pretty hot

Minor acid burns if left for extended periods, possible yeast infection if not properly cleaned.

ITT: A bunch of kids who have no idea that vaginas are acidic. Do it OP.

She would become a sour puss feminist.

I really miss these sour skittles, why the fuck did they have to ruin them.

Vaginas have a pH of 3.5 - 4.5

rephresh.com/The-Rephreshing-Truth-Blog/20140502/7/What-is-a-Healthy-Vaginal-pH.aspx

Sour Skittles has a pH of 2.

gizmodo.com/5860593/sour-candy-is-almost-as-bad-for-your-teeth-as-battery-acid

They are almost twice as acidic as even the most acidic "healthy" vagina. Fuck off with your elementary school level knowledge of anatomy or chemistry.

I stopped eating them when they replaced Lime with Apple. Fuck Green Apple flavored anything.

Former nurse here, it's more common than you'd think. People always talk about people coming into A&E with stuff up their arse but sweets in the fanny is just as frequent.

Usually it's a sex thing, they'll put them up so it tastes like Skittles or whatever when someone goes down on them, but they forget that the vagina is a muscle. Some of them are gonna get pushed further up without you realising.

In short, it's not pleasant. Sugar is basically bacteria's favorite meal and there's a lot of anaerobes living in a cunt. Could get lucky and just end up with a nasty smell, could get unlucky and end up with a staph infection.

I've heard tell of someone with an infection from this causing the flesh between the vagina and the colon go necrotic, meaning literal shit could leak into places it shouldn't. Nasty stuff.

lel

I said vagina's were acidic.

Was I wrong? Apparently not.
Never said they were as acidic as sour skittles.
I'm more interested in seeing a thread a week down the road about some guy putting sour skittles in a chicks vagina.

Fag.

Fuck i wish i witnessed lime

Was the best user.

Lifesavers green was lime, skittles green was lime. What a time to be alive that was. Fuck green apple fags.

No but the fact that you were trying to imply that this would be harmless because vaginas are already acidic is dumb even if it was a troll.

You missed the golden age of Sour Skittles. I refuse to buy another bag until they bring them back.

you are salty.
but I do agree with the fact that green apple skittles sucks as much ass as a fuckboi from 8th grade does.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS.
I WAS CHEWING GUM WHILE EATING OUT MY GIRL.
The gum melted 5 minutes into it. Some oozed out. Some got on her pubes. It was impossible to clean up. No sex for a month because of that.
Would not do again.

Careful, you're projecting.

Careful, you're using words that you don't understand the meaning of.

Sure thing bud.

You guys both sound as retarded as each other. You're not getting anywhere, you're just going around in circles throwing weak shots at each other.

No one wins internet arguments.

>implying I'm trying to "win"
>implying I'm not just shitposting before I go to work
>"everyone is retarded but me"
>MFW

10/10

Likewise. No hard feelings user.

You probably should go back to school though, for not knowing what complementary projection is.

l8r h8r

>ph 2
what the fuck man

New Question.
If someone would to put tater tots into ones asshole would they turn to mush or would you be able to shoot them out like a gun/cannon?

>Selecting option 4 (Projection) from the Sup Forums reply script instead of option 2 (U Mad)
>Being this emotionally invested in a thread on a Norwegian toilet paper enthusiast forum.

It gets even worse. That warheads sour spray has a pH of 1. Might as well rub battery acid on your teeth.

Fried anal mashed potatoes? Delicious.

they would turn to mush

Oh, you're still here.

Use Froot Loops instead

Actually, sour taste (acid) makes human muscles squeeze (that's why your lip muscles and tongue make your face look funny whilst eating sour candies), so putting a box of sour skittles up into her cunt would make her tighter for a while.
But beware of putting strong acids in her, too much acid would make muscles cramp and very painful burns too.

Human semen is a bit alkali, so acid environment of vagina gets neutral thus letting cervix to be relaxed and be prone to let in semen into uterus. Later vagina gets acidic pH back, and cervix squeezes again, but now to hold cum inside and making fertilization more probable.

So are you Beaver Cleaver.

if it was my girl id be fucking pissed that she wasted my glorious sour skittles.

Yeast infection. Bitch will literally make bread in her box.

Honestly, this is the most pointless thread I've seen all day. I'm losing interest. You?

see
then

Gee, and here I was thinking you were just shitposting before you have to work.

I'm out fag. Enjoy being a turbovirgin for the rest of your life.

>Vaginas are naturally acidic
Do you even know what a basic bitch is?

I'm not a virgin, I've sexed 3 whole girls

She would give birth to a faggot