Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong...

Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong, the consequences are not as dire as having incorrectly bet that there is no God.

Math has conclusively proven that God exists, so why do you foolishly choose disbelief?

It hasn't proven that you dumb fuck. It just states that it's best to believe so if there's the chance that there is one, you won't go to hell

Saged faggot. Quit posting this shit nobody cares what you think

What do if God is like: a krab mmm

>going to hell when there was no proof that god existed
your god a fucking asshole

THE ONE TRUE GOD IS THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER

i'll eat your god

Fucking cicks like you are the reason bait will never die. Let him 404 in piece.

I saged the thread you mongoloid. If you weren't aware, that doesn't bump it.

good job

Even me fucking posting here gives him what he wants though, don't encourage his bullshit.

Sage goes in all fields retard.
You posted a pic.

This is my desktop background.

fuck off

Nigger

Rest in peace
Paul wanker

You don't even know what you just said. Proof isn't even part of the equation. It's just hedging a bet, you dumb fuck.

Pascal's Wager is essentially Schrodinger's Cat applied to theology.

Probability is pointless when you can just open the box and measure. Measure the Earth, the Solar System, the Galaxy, the Universe, and you'll find no God.

>mfw Christfags literally GAMBLE their beliefs

These are the only pictures i have.

Can't believe there are still newfags getting baited by this desu.

>sage
>posts pics

>saged
>past tense

fucking

Pascal's wager is based off of the assumption that there are no bad consequences for believing in him out of that reason, or for believing in the wrong god.

Also, it assumes that god would react positively for you believing in him, when it is quite possible that the opposite is true.

If you just go up and start assuming things, you can make out anything to be true.

Well, which of those thousands of gods should i believe in to save my soul? Becauuse if i choose wrong, the other gods will punish me as well

What if there is a god that will send you to hell if you believe in him?

These are all me.

Oh i missed one.

you alright?

Probably not

What's gotten you down today?

I was a gaytheist until I read St. Augustine's Confessions and Descartes' Meditations on First Philosophy. All my life I treated the existence of God as an empirical question, rather than a rational one. God is axiomatic and all arguments necessitate his existence.

Nothing i just fucking love this thread

Pascal was an idiot.

/thread

you're an idiot.

/thread

>/threading your own post

Those claims are false. You can't rationalize the irrational.

Get out of my house.

Yeah but which god?

You get out too.

don't have to tell me twice. cancer dually noted

Stop breaking into my house you fucking mongs

PROVE ME WRONG

PROVE ME WRONG.

The real one moran.

.PROVE ME WRONG

Saged, you dickhead

..PROVE ME WRONG..

,PROVE ME WRONG

,PROVE ME WRONG,

Which God? Whose God? Will he get mad if I don't worship him right? Which primary religion, which sect, which prophets?

Get the fuck out already.

You can stay.

;PROVE ME WRONG;

Why Muslims like you can't accept that other Individual may not share the same belief as them. To each his own.

Who said you could come into my house nigger?

This thread is clearly about me now.

Chef Boyardee is the ruler of hell.

Who cares. Apparently if the cunt does exist he forgives you anyway

Pascal forgot to wager in the fact that God might punish insincere belief, that one might pray to the wrong god and that one might cause quite a lot of harm for no reason if one follow blindly and there turn out to be no god.
The updated wager options are:
>Pray to God regardless of belief
- There might not be any gods, no one listens-
- You pray to the wrong god, thus get punished. Considering the amount of god, there is a pretty high risk you choose the wrong one.
- You don't really believe in any god and God punishes your insincere bullshit.
- You follow the whims of a priest and end up causing harm to others. If there is a god, you get punished; if there is no god, then you still cause harm to others and is an asshole.
- God exists and likes that you pray even if it's not sincere.

>Don't pray to god
- God doesn't exist, no harm done and no time wasted.
- You didn't pray to the wrong god; you might still get punished for not praying if there is a god, but you won't get punished for praying to the wrong one.
- God exists and is all loving, he will reward you for following your sincere non belief.
- You don't risk following some religious nutcase. You might still be an asshole and cause harm to others, but at least you won't do so just because you were told to.

From the looks of it - Pascals wager states that you should only spend your time believing in God if you truly sincerely do so, else it's just a fucking waste of time and energy and a high risk of getting punished in the after life.

>Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong, the consequences are not as dire as having incorrectly bet that there is no God.

hedging your bets. didn't realize religion was a poker game

>Math has conclusively proven that God exists, so why do you foolishly choose disbelief?

show your work.

only if you accept jesus as your lord and savior, faggot heathen.

why do,you care what we choose to believe

muh pascal's wager

Fuck this i'm going to sleep enjoy my thread faggots.

Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday.... (Woody Allen)

Jesus fucking Christ OP. You've posted this same fucking thread everyday for the past year.

Spamming is a tough job, but not even rain, snow or hail can stop OP from being a faggot