rolling

GET

get your dad to fuck you so hard it causes internal bleeding

Roller

This

>

get drunk and jump of the roof

No other choice even comes close to this

How to die: Gind a GF, marry her, become Childs, let them grow, and then die at 90+

old age

Rolling

Fresh get

rolllll

This is brutal. Roll.

insert metal wire in your ass and wait for a lighting

DUBS ALREADY

hanging

roll

Rell

disappoint the old age rollers

WINRAR

ayyyy

>winrar

By selling everything you have except a backpack and some clothes, use the money to buy a plane ticket to another continent (MUST BE 5.000 KM away AT LEAST) and start backpacking & surviving for 3 months. If u still wanna die after learning the value of your life then go right the fuck ahead.

Answer these 3 Q's. Why u wanna end it? How old are u? Where do u live (country)?

Rolling for this. If we have to go through life, you're coming too...

death by dehydration

And the note says:

"Dear family, fuck you all of my money is going to testicular cancer guys"

Just live you life

get

Rolling for old age

the truth is spoken

o shit waddup

OP is a faggot and won't deliver

Reroll

1. my future doesn't look good, don't see of living a life lived by thousands of others unless I feel accomplished
2. 18
3. country in Europe

School shooting

As you are going to commit suicide, could you send me some money?

Now deliver

That's a bad thing user

Are you Dutch? Then kill yourself right away

do you know what there is in the future?
no
>18
FAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

The real question is - are you 100% determined to take your life or not?

please go to reddit.com/r/suicidewatch

this is now a dubs thread

look, i've spent my teenage years living like a degenerate both at school and in personal care

with that, people I know have learnt to disrespect me and see me as a sub-human, unconditionally

my only ticket out of this hell is to do well in academia and move on in life so I can get the fuck out of my family's house

and I fucked that ticket up

i know how to have fun, its just I'm fed up of it and want something meaningful in life

OH SHEITE WTF DID I JUST SAW TRIPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsS

Summer

Pipe a garden hose from your car's tail pipe to your driver's side window and fall asleep inside with your motor running.

Just run away. Read SAS Survival Handbook and pack your shit. You can live with no money. Try couchsurfing and WWOOF for accommodation and a meal.

Any other time of the year, I suppose you would have gone for newfag or similiar user?

Listen, you don't have a clue what "life" is, nor what your future will bring. Don't care if you think that you do~ YOU DO NOT.

You have tasted a tiny small fucking portion of being alive in your little bubble that you call your life and that's what you don't want anymore. It's not LIFE itself that you don't want, it's the current life that you are living that you don't want.

Consider expanding your world first. Consider finding out exactly wtf life is and who you really are. At around the same age a few years back I tried to kill myself 3 times. Well, 1 time for real and the other 2 were basically to get attention. Sufficet to say that I felt like my life was shit, my future would be shit and that there was no point in continuing.
At least until I traveled to another continent and got to feel REAL hunger, REAL fear, REAL happiness and got to know myself and had REAL thoughts for the first time in my life.

Don't give up on your life unless you already know what it is you are giving up on~ which you don't and I guarantee that you don't.

Again, my advice to you is to go to a place you dont know, africa/asia/america/australia. Anywhere. Go with a backpack, 2 pair of shoes and only 1 thing on your mind. Who the fuck am I really? Not just in the society I've spent 99% of my time in, no, WHO am I REALLY? When it comes down to it.

And after a few months of surviving, hunting, living, facing death etc. If you still feel like your life is worthless then at least you will KNOW what it is that you are ending. But that won't happen. You don't need death, you need life~ cus the way things sound, you really aren't very much alive as it is...

Yeah, but I don't see how anyone can deny this place gets way more newfaggy around summer time. That or people decide to leave expert-tier bait

Your note should say

#suicide4equality

By far the best response in thei thread.

I know it's probably not what you wanted to hear but honestly mate, you're 18. There are so many people on earth who wish they had the life you do ahead. Hang in there OP.

Die from laughter

Suicide by old age already won the thread so unless OP's a bitch he has no choice but to live until then

(I'm author) I didn't mean this as a suicide note but rather as a serious question.

czech'd
NOW DELIVER OP

user please don't do it and rethink your life

OP seems to be no more, maybe he gave up and killed himself?

It's me again from
If you need some Sup Forumslackup I'll be glad to provide. I have a few good ideas to help you wake the fuck up so you can start feeling alive again but in order to do that you'll need to grab your balls, take a risk and hit me up.