Hey Sup Forums can someone link me to some nice rope on amazon.co.uk, that will be able to hold up a body?

hey Sup Forums can someone link me to some nice rope on amazon.co.uk, that will be able to hold up a body?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Extreme-Max-5600-3081-Devils-Winch/dp/B00K6BRC9U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463506422&sr=8-1&keywords=metal rope
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your going to kill yourself right? Your life has been one impossible wall after another and you want the pain to go away? The voices to stop?

This is the one time in your life where you can take the power back. If your going to kill yourself do it like a goddamn boss, go on a rampage in the belltower, or for got sakes mutilate yourself in public!

He is probably going to hide some carcass.

Lets hope.

Can't even find a rope? You really do fail at everything, don't you?

Someone linked this on here earlier

i would go gunning down my school, but i live in the EU, no guns here

shut the fuck up, user wants to kill himself and your being a little bitch. go back to 9fag

If you are unable to find yourself a fucking rope, then you're literally incapable of surviving this world, and should indeed kill yourself. But go for a more foolproof method, the rope might snap or something, you could damage your spinal cord and then your family would have to wipe your miserable ass for the rest of your life. Also, tying a noose might pose a challenge for you.

don't do it, buddy. i love and so does abu al baghdadi

Shut up fag this post is actually pretty good

thats why i need a rope that doesn't snap...

>EU, no guns here

Im from Chicago ... different story here.

shut up fag this world isnt beautiful.
we have all these carnivores ripping harmless zebras apart. wtf is beautiful about that? it's hell here and it can only get better

Dunno man, art is a bang. Let your final message be something glorious, a testament to your existence on this god forsaken land.

Anyone got pain free and quick methods to an hero? Kind of a bitch so no rope for me... I thought I saw something involving a mask and some sort of helium or some shit awhile back.

lots of heroin

amazon.com/Extreme-Max-5600-3081-Devils-Winch/dp/B00K6BRC9U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463506422&sr=8-1&keywords=metal rope

doing the helium trick can cause your lungs to explode if you breathe it in too fast, that's why im going the old fashioned way

JOIN THIS RAID INSTEAD!

EPIC RAID

Thanks for info. Gonna do it anyway. Fast and practically painless...sounds good to me.

Can we have some background?

i hate my parents, bad grades, no friends, online ones always end up leaving me, fuck life