Ask a spaghettino anything

Ask a spaghettino anything

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!hgVlgLbQ!djTJiKkhpNuUbJUYaI99yg!VptyXCYJ
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandro_Brandolini#Le_interrogazioni_parlamentari_sulle_presunte_scie_chimiche
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Solito an Italian surname?

That is my mom's maiden name. But sounds kind of Spanish. Her family came from Sicily.

Your thoughts?

Do you like penis?

Do you actually live in Italy? If so, is it a shit tier country? I've heard things are fucked over there.

Why do Italians like Skype and FaceTime so much?

Trivelle yes or trivelle no?

do you eat the spaghetti to forghetti your regretti

Not OP here. i can confirm things are quite well fucked up.
For any clarification i suggest the movie "brazil" by terry gilliam

dio porco
yes
yes but I'm not OP
I don't use that shit
No, tirvelle should be keep

Cristo scoppiato da una colica pestato dalla Madonna coi sandali di ferro arrugginito

METTITI IL MASCARA

MEEEETTITI IL MASCARA

METTITI IL MASCARA PUTTANEEEEEELLA

A bit, but not so much
A lot of italians love complaining

Dio cane

pensavo OP fosse un fagottino

here, have some fighe
mega.nz/#F!hgVlgLbQ!djTJiKkhpNuUbJUYaI99yg!VptyXCYJ

Troppo semplice

Che cazzo di thread di merda

Ma cuesto en la cama?

Non si condivide la bibbia con questi murica mangia panini del cazzo

nah, siamo tutti fratelli

Woowwwww figo il duo cloud ma sei admin di quelle pagine o passi le giornate al pc?

How racist is the average italian?

How conservative are your politics? Is fascism still a thing?

Download la bibbia 3.0 and post CP for the greater good

ambo cose
>also trips

Yes we uccidere un negro and some albanesi as well every giorno for our beloved duce

LVI É QVI

>How racist is the average Italian?
We hate niggers
>How conservative are your politics?
Not so much actually
>Is fascism still a thing?
Not enough
PIC FUCKING RELATED

Fascism is illegal here buuuuut many people are
awaiting for a second Dux

Best place to go in Italy for quiet day (beach, games, sight-seeing etc.) but good nightlife?

What is "dio cane" m8

>How racist is the average italian?
More than we think. Many just make racist jokes like we shitpost here, but there is a certain degree of actual racism.

>How conservative are your politics?
Not so much, we're slowly making progress. If we hadn't the fucking Vatican we would be much better already.

>Is fascism still a thing?
Technically it's illegal to have a political party with the word fascism in its name, but in reality there are some relatively smal parties that openly follow that ideology, but they're just a buch of faggots who would throw the country in the shitter more than it already is if they were at the government for more than a week.

Do you eat pasta every day?

Nope, 3-4 times a week, but someone eats it every fucking day

God dog

OP here, went to take a nap.
Yes, we are racist.
Yes, we hate ever pseudo-italian food you amerifat create every day of your shitty fat life.
Yes, our country is pretty fucked up but we can still enjoy our lifestyle anyway.
Nightlife? disco or something, whatever you like

Italians likes three things: sex, pasta and complaining.

Piove, governo ladro!

I think most of us do, especially in south. TO be honest I find it much better than what happens in other countries, where they have as first plate soup. I personally tend to eat it just when I'm very hungry. If that day I go to the gym I tend to eat meat for lunch.

Changing topic, it's unbelievable what some foreign restaurants try to pass as pizza. I've seen some serving frozen ones and making people pay good money for them.

We are very racist even with other italians

this t.b.h.

Though, I have never met an Italian who is not a pacifist.

Sicilia libera

We keep most of our trash for ourselves.

Durate un giorno
-leni

I see. I even do business with many Italians, never had a hateful argument or perspective.
Very pleasant people to deal with.

Sempre meglio del Veneto
-Millo

>How racist is the average italian?
Half of the italian people fucking hate whoever isn't italian. The other half fucking love whoever isn't italian. There is no in between.

Where are you from? Did have to deal with them in Italy or in your own country? I'm asking because I think most of the people that move out need to be open minded. Any fascist turd would be recognized as theretard he is immediately (unless he befriends the retards in that country).

Vienna. I do business in Italy mostly Milan and Rome and also Switzerland.

Andate e che Dio vi benedica. Un peso in meno per l'Italia.

Ey OH get ovah here

Oh, I've lived in Vienna for three months. Cool place. [spoiler]Jetzt bin ich in Augsburg für mein Erasmus.[/spoiler]

Btw, yeah, moving out requires NOT being dumb as fuck. I dunno in Austria, but in Italy there actually are some inbreed retard that actually believe the line of condensation the airplanes leave are chemicals released by the Illuminati, supposed to fuck with our brains. Well, it definitely worked on them.

Minchia di giornata, un user leghista.

Yes I never personally met anyone who thinks that the Illuminati is the cause of any conspiracy, but relatively, we of course have our own idiots as well.

Enjoy your Erasmus programme, it's a once in a lifetime experience :)

How's life in Vienna ?

is it true most italians stay with their parents till they're 40 years? heard something like that because their country is poor as shit.

It's good, a little cold today, but nothing unexpected.
We had the ISSG the working group for syrian peace in vienna today, with john kerry and the russian counterpart.
I'm going out to the first district tonight to play some snooker.
Maybe before that have some Schnitzel at some Wirtshaus.

Uh,neat

Viva mexico cabrones

Orale carnalito. Now roach back to where you came from.

Questo, dioporco
This, goddamnit

It is incredibly retarded how when people want to complain about Italy they say its shit (mafia, government, etc) while when they want to show their national pride they all talk about food, territory, art and architecture, etc.

We Italians just love to complain about anything and while I'll never understand why, it's something that annoyes me so fucking much
Even more when Italians say Italy is shit just because they want to show themselves as a sort of over-the-average intellectual/cool dude who is the only one to know how things work while others are just dumb

Sorry for the rant

>Checked
Anyway, I don't now anyone who still lives with their parents in their 40's
Some of them live near their parents' house,but not in the same house

How about you. How is Augsburg?

A blasphemous insult

Ah beh ma allora sei un figo paxxerello Madonna colera

Actually, I'm Italian.
I'm living in Turin at the moment
It was a pretty meh day and I didn't even have dinner yet

Turin is awesome. Been there multiple times. A friend of mine has a castle in the po valley.

Thirties yes, forties is not that common.

Dio cane

Although you have a point with how much we complain, it is also fair to say that once you live in other societies it is easy to find stuff to complain about.
However I mostly agree that we should be a bit more positive and a little less proud. Complaining all the time is not very effective.

Yeah, it's a beautiful city

Because it is just a fucking clickbait meme on socials like facebook

As I said in my other rant-post, Italians love to talk trash of other Italians, ad if they were not Italian themeselves or something like the only non-retarded Italian

We're actually pretty chill people and we are the same ad every other western country

Se have vatican city, America gas Texas
We have some racist elders, America has ww2 veterans who would kill a german dude regardless of what hes done
Whe have a bad government (not so bad actually, just as bad as any other country except we have mafia, or better, politicians who take advantage of their job, their not actually part of the mafia, it happens bit rarely), America is going to have either trump or shillary

Italy = any western country = American pop culture

Hrey Leni

As long as you complain, it means you care. If you don't care you will not complain.

L'italia dorme..

Dude check your spelling, you wouldn't want to perpetrate the stereotype of the italian speaking bad English, would you?

I'm the Augsburg user. It's ok. Not that lively compared to Münich, wich anyway is like half hour of train distant, but there are many pubs and nightclubs, so if you're into that you won't get bored. As a tourist I think one can see everything it can offer in a week, more or less, but still, I'm here since beginning of April and there are many parts of it I haven't even seen (I'm a bookworm in some ways, and the fact that I a girlfriend in Italy actually refrains me from going to many parties, to avoid temptations. For istance, few days ago I went to one, and guess what? A german chick quite openly flirted with me. Luckily I went back home soon enough, I was so drunk that I was seriously thinkng about fucking her)

Vielen Dank, user. BTW I was in Wien when Cochita Wurst won Eurovision, you guys went fucking apeshit crazy about it. I remember at a concert they were giving face cartboard beards, kek.

well, [spoiler]anche tu ti stai lamentando :^)[/spoiler]

what said. Personally I'm 25 and technically I still live with my parents. Not because of my choice, but because it's so goddamn hard to find a god job in my sector (especially living in the south, holy shit fuck me) that I'm actually unable to live on my own. That's why many of us reach the thirties and still live with mama.

Some other do it just because they like it. I can understand why, but damn. I have a friend who gives private lessons and he's so good at it that he gets something like 2000 euros per month, more than my father gets in the army. And yet he still lives with his parents. Jesus.

Why wouldn't I care though?

>Because it is just a fucking clickbait meme on socials like facebook
dude, you know people actually organized manifestations about them, do you? That's how serious they are about it.

I dont know, the only thing that sure as hell we should and have to complain about is about our politicians that, regardless of their political orientation or party, they only do whatever the fuck pleases them and whatever the fuck is in their best interests, which for the number of politicians who do this it is quite impressive. Dont really know, but I dont hear about so many scandals in murica, as here we have a new episode at least once a week (tell me if im wrong about uncle sam)

btw I don't get why spoiler tags don't work for me

There have been even some attempts to legiferate on the matter.

I'm from my smartphone which autocorrects everything (i.e. as -> ad)

Fair enough

Are you serious? When and by who?
Chi sono sti mongoli? Grillo? Forza nuova? Porcodio

Who tried?

[spoiler]M5S?[/spoiler]

That's up to you. There are many reason why you would stop caring. For example if your government is corrupt (tangentopoli) or the general direction is not going where you want tot see it, then you won't care. Politicans also play a game of not diverging too far from the average opinion.

e.g. it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandro_Brandolini#Le_interrogazioni_parlamentari_sulle_presunte_scie_chimiche

GESù CRISTO STI CAZZO DI SPOILER TAG NON FUNZIONANO MANCO A SCRIVERLI A MANO

Kek

Per forza però, come faccio a parlare di ciò senza esprimere un'opinione negativa lel

KEK

ammetto che era la mia seconda opzione

Madonna... Va beh, poteva andare peggio, pensavo intendessi un qualche tipo di manifestazione generale

So you just let it happen? I know it's impossible to fix the whole society just like that. But even if we don't manage to solve all the problems we can solve some of them, so that future generations are left with less work to do.
The improvement of society is an iterative process.

are you happy?

Non sapevo come tradurre esattamente "interrogazione parlamentare" quindi ho preferito un termine più generico.

I wouldn't let it happen. Agreed. (I was just saying that motivation of some other people to stop caring)

perchè i Napoletani sono persone di merda ?

Perché vivono in una realtà più disagiata.

We cool then