be me

> be me
> 30 yo
> have gf for 6 years
> never do anything outside only with gf
>she comes to visit me once a month to other city
> decided finally after 6 years to go walk alone since im fucking bored
> was so fun some girls bar tender said to me hello and i was like wtf i maybe like her lol
> or just was her job lol

girls talk to you when you are walking on the street sometimes ?

i remember that happened to me when i was 16 but dont happened me since then

i just want to fuck others girls but i dont know how

If your gf don't cheat on you, don't cheat on her.

fuck off normie, i dont know if she cheat on me, probably not but i dont put my hand in fire for her, anyways fuck her and you, ill do it as soon as i find some pussy upper than 5/10

>girls talk to you when you are walking on the street sometimes ?
Walk daily to/from work for 40 minutes. No.

It's probably because you look like a fucking neckbear, tho.

no ? thats sad, i dont usually walk alone but when i did at 16 yo some times girls tell me hello handsome and shit like that, but now im 30 yo and never happend, but all the time i have the feeling that is going to happend, im a little crazy also

girls talk to you?

You will regret this sometime in your life.

Haha this is pathetic. Don't ever leave your gf cause there will never be someone else for you bro.

>was so fun some girls bar tender said to me hello and i was like wtf i maybe like her lol

It is their fucking job to be nice and say hello to people in a bar.

Man that's nothing normal. People don't usually talk to strangers in the street just like that. I think you should think of a better lye before posting shit.

>when i did at 16 yo some times girls tell me hello handsome
fucking pedos

why ? did it a lot of times in the last 6 years and every time i did and have sex with some prostitute or random girl i feel so fucking happy and cant wait to do it again

why not ? im handsome and very cool in really life apparently but in deep im a big motherfucker, but one will ever notice it or notice anything before

she was a bar tender

and why not? when i want to talk to a girl a ask random shit like where is that shop or do you know if in this bar they sell that beer,

it happened to my when i was 16 not now

i was 16 lol and they were same age than me

Yeah all the time. Here's how to do it:
Step 1: Don't look like a fucking autist
Step 2: Say hi
Step 3: Just continue the conversation like a normal fucking human being. Jeez

>Step 2: Say hi
So you actually start the conversation, which isn't what this thread is about.

i just want to fuck the hell out of me god damm i want so much want to fuck other that is not my gf since uyears ago im doing it but never satisfied but only prostitutes i want to fuck random street girls but idk how i guess is pubs

>Implying that girls usually take the initiative, ever.

only to get free shit.

>handsome
>very cool
>on Sup Forums
>asking Sup Forums for advice

ha

yeah i know but i have a very traumatic childhood that why my personality is fucked because bullying and shit because i was fat and others things, (now im fit), i guess and im here,

so anyways i always have the feeling that girl is going to talk to me but never happend i guess i have to talk to them first or it wil never happend

You're a great liar, you know that?

why ?

actually im a great liar in real life you cant imagine how much but im not lying here lol, in what part?