twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whites build prisons and funnel unsavory negroes into them

Whites 1
Negroes 0

>get called a bad word
>become physically violent
lel

yes only savory negroes for me platter

I remember this. Did that bitch ever get arrested? She posted all of the evidence of her crime onto Twitter.

>Either one is actually black.

Right? Only primates are so easily incited.

Same bitch?

twitter.com/castinwayne/status/729673445147975682

Welcome to the world outside of your mothers suburban basement.

sub saharan africans have no impulse control as they are less evolved.
think about it with out white man none of them would ever have left africa.
the social norms that evolved over the great trek to europe and beyond will never be understood by our dark skinned brothers.
you should pity them

>but muh feels

white people can't compete physically with animals, that's why we domesticate them.

Only slow fat niggers get caught by police, leaving superior strong, fast niggers to breed with white women.

Yes lol

twitter.com/aleeyah405

they all have a muzzle.

WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIET

>implying it's completely normal and acceptable to physically attack other people over verbal disputes
Yeah, no.

We have laws against that kind of crap.

As usual only one side of story is shown in vid cant hear what the white girl is saying so she might have deserved it. I am a white male so not pro black i am pro don,t be an asshole and thing to get away with it

fb
aleeyah.porter.9

Uhh there are white people in there also all the justice system has really shown me is that if ya have money you can do what ever you want and get away with it.

girl that was hit
(never previously released)

Nevertheless, no one should resort to violence just because someone else said something bad about them or insulted them, we are not in the prehistoric era. Well, at least some of us.

By proving negro are just violent uncivilized lesser human. A genius of homo sapien sapien negro. And then sending them to the zoo

>white

Funny considering that is the reason i stoped going to party's when i lived in texas cause a fight broke out every time cause someone said something and everyone at the party was white
Being and asshole has nothing to do with race color or anything else assholes are just everywhere

Piece of shit did it again. If you look at her Twitter, you can see her threatening other white girls and calling them racial slurs. This cunt needs her life ruined.

The fight was over drugs. The black chick drove up to the girl's house.

>normal by definition of what normal is
yes

>acceptable

no.

you assumed that last part as an implication

Oh, I never said anything about skin colour. It has more to do with general morality, level of education and intellect. Things which many people, regardless of race, lack.

no one implied that kek

what are you on?

do you know what reading comprehension is?

Those two people are literally the same colour.

Black people who aren't fully black usually still consider themselves just black, for some reason.

pleas link where you got this info

Sauce?

I think Instagram took it down.

her twitter:
twitter.com/aleeyah405

so its a drug dealer getting there ass beat for lying about what they sold usually that's a killing offence so she held back in my opinion

She got kicked out of her home and her school. Kinda wish we had more info to report to the cops to throw her in jail lol.

welcome to a half hour ago

oops sorry then

Fucking for real faggots... Jesus fuck... the fact that none of you have this figured out already.

Every time you see a video of an actual one-on-one FAIR fight... the white guy wins.

BUT

The nigger will always be the one who throws a cheap shot when the white guy isn't looking, and as soon as the white guy is in a bad spot, the other niggers jump in and start beating him when he can't defend himself. The only time niggers win fights is when they cheat, which is what they do every single time.

>oops sorry then

also

>cheat
nigga, there are no goddamn rules in a fight

You've probably never been in a fight then. There's some shit you just don't do. And niggers don't seem to know that.