my girlfriend doesn't want to play with me so I'm all horny and alone

shave ffs, hair is disgusting

It's you?

no im not confident enough to post here

I think I know her...

Who is that shemale

is that you?

Are you gonna insert that pen?

why shaving my tummy hurts so much on the next day? it itches so much i dont know what im doing wrong...

to shave body hair, just use water and a razor, nothing else is necessary

Hot traps Kik Paddybahooy for live tributes

should i use hot or cold water?

just do it in the shower

uhh

why would you post shoops man, i mean, who doesnt know stoya?

This CD is really doing it for me for some reason. Moar...

xtgirlroxyx.tumblr.com

thats a strapon, fuckwit

not a trap

thanks for bumping, nigger

iron666maiden69 skype slave

Source?

More

Any more of her?

>her

Source?

Hope I'm not late

that's all I got

she went by "small gay witch" or something like that, but sold her tumblr, it's just spam now

I used to have a video of her gf cumming in her mouth, but I lost it :<

don't have sauce

Goes by @slimegirlfriend on twitter. Wish you had the vid

what is wrong with your chest wow

sit on my face ;)

>Wish you had the vid

me too

well she had some armpit hair in it which isn't everyone's thing, but I thought it was super hot...

oh well

You will never be a good trap, go kill yourself.

More of her?

This

lolatrap tumblr

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums