This is a papa franku thread

This is a papa franku thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=631Ps1lhG20
youtube.com/watch?v=e0TlaHaqZ2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you all

Filthy Frank is fucking cancer and this site sucks.

Idubbz is cute as well.

Filthy frank is actually the anti cancer.
End yourself.

>Filthy Frank is actually the anti-cancer
Then explain this

His fans are the cancer.

heyyy... that's pretty blue

>filename
>tumblr
Kill yourself you fucking hypocrite

fucking /thread

kill yourself you edgy 12 year old fucking faggot

They would have never happened had Filthy Frank never happened you fucking edgy child

True, joji's community is absolute cancer because any kind of edgy content is gonna attract 12 year olds who love that shit. But that's not what FilthyFrank is about, at least not entirely.
I feel like joji is getting tired of his own community, he will probably focus on his music career in the long run.

You fucking faggot. You just admitted to watching edgy shit and enjoying it you fucking retard.

fuck i saw that once a while ago and never again

youtube.com/watch?v=631Ps1lhG20

More like an edgy four-teen year old thread. Fuck outta here with that shit.

The latest Content Cop on Keemstar was the best thing i have seen in ages.

Damn straight

Make me, bitch.

You know, nothing you say matters. You can't argue without name calling. You've lost my dude.

*psst* guys, flithy frank is shit.

Seriously.

I feel like he will do more music, but he can't stop the FF. He has said that he enjoys it too much.

Flawless logic

That would be illegal, I'm not allowed near children.

Once I went in omegle , put filthy frank in interests and he appeared. He called me a faggot, I told him I loved his show and recorded a video of him calling a nigger to my nigger friend who showed my his show.

E V E R Y B O D Y S A Y A L E X I S A S T U P I D N I G G E R

Yeah, I'm sure he still enjoys doing it, especially since he should be making decent money from it. His channel exploded last year and he's getting more and more popular. Which of course makes the community even more cancerous, sadly.
Funny thing is that joji is actually a total normalfag with a pretty normal life and a huge social circle.

LETS GET ROOOOIGHT INTO THE NEEEEWS

I really enjoy it when he makes videos with Max, Idubbz and Views. I really wish they would make more of that stuff

>Filthy Frank is cancer
I guess you're one of the faggots in the fur and trap threads.

Same, man. They got a great chemistry, the trash bros video was fucking dope.
There's gonna be more of them in the future, max already showed some sneakpeaks on his twitter.
Joji and Idubbz went to australia some months ago and they shot a shitton of videos for their channels there that are going to be released or already have been released. At least 1 or 2 are still in preparation, so expect something good.

Frank is the cure for all this cancer.

>not even quoting my exact quote
Fuck off you fucking transgender piece of shit

>transgender
Are you like Turkish? Excuse me for not adding "fucking" there, because as if it did not express the same idea.

he's a jaguars fan?

wat

Is this some kind of football club?
I'm not american.

>people insult each other for being gay thousands of times every day on this site
>offended when someone calls him transgender

yeah, american football

Better than sex

>for being gay
>implying everyone on this site is gay
>implying I got offended
It's okay user, it's okay.

this picture made me happy.

>>implying everyone on this site is gay
Newfag detected

Fuck Joji! I want Papa Franku 24/7. He's my cancer and reason to live

>newfag
>probably came here only for summer
>still replies
You're the only newfaggot, sandnigger from Turkey.

kys

Both of them are great.

>you probably came here from summer
That's funny seeing the info I got from your IP address.
Underaged b&

I like Filthy Frank's content when enjoyed outside of Sup Forums. His fans here are fucking awful borderline redditors and they are the face of the cancer that's killing Sup Forums.

yeah. that was definitely an enjoyable one. i hated keemkunt back in the day, now i hate he's making a resurgence. little fuckin gnome

Cuts the jews out and it's fine.

No u underaged cunt

is the guy with the beard howtobasic?

i want it to be so bad, but sadly i don't think he will ever be revealed.

this picture was posted on twitter, someone said that this is him
looks the same though

shut up dylan

B0ss dis thread is a cancer B0ss

i habe de cancer

I'm pretty sure that this is howtobasic.
Max once drunkingly posted a video from a party on twitter where he filmed this guy and said "sup howtobasic".

Pray to remove chin chin and to remove the plague of anime from this hallowed ground!

YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

He really is the worst.

kagebunshinnojutsu

rosetta stone...
rosetta stone...

Just keep it a secret then.

My laughter has reached uncontainable levels and my sides are now hurdling through the atmosphere at light speed!

i seriously wonder how nobody made a big thing out of it already. The evidence seems to be pretty clear.

Papa Franku best youtube by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0TlaHaqZ2g
Keemstar is the hottest meme right now.

Why he gay though?

THIS is HowToBasic:

facebook dot com slash HowToBasic-Peeled-1622173184703919

have fun and spread the word, lads.

He watched magic mike 3 times without popping a boner.
You try that shit.

Well, howtobasic wants to stay "anonymous" but who seeks, finds.

why are you gay?

Fucking jews

the thing is the guy shows up on camera during "Hair Cake" and if HowToBasic is the camera guy then how could he be in two places at once?

fuck off, ethan is amazing as well.

>it's summertime

I have a crush at uni and I've been too shy to talk to her and not be an idiot, but thanks to papa franku, who taught me some japanese 101 I can now do it
i mean

Howtobasic might not have been the only camera guy in that video. I mean, they are saying htb is behind the camera but why would it matter unless the scene requires him to do something that is visible like shaking his hand. Somebody else could have filmed that specific scene.

Also please don't tell me the faggot on the left is leafy. Most punchable face i've ever seen, he looks even worse than he does now.

thats not leafy you fucking moron thats wizard

That doesn't make sense. In an australian suburb like this everything looks pretty much the same.

literally who?

get the fuck out.
Just ... you don't belong here. Just get out.

you definitely meant "420 blaze it faggot"

I need the music that plays in the weaboo protection chamber. Please b0ss

no, i just feel like he's leeching from frank and jon

keep being a pretentious fuck and wank yourself off over the thought of your little elitist club.

... the fuck is he talking about?

I'm going to walk up to her, tell her how much ass I eat and hope she gets has rocket nipples.