Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2B5LlHGBN4
youtube.com/watch?v=TapsFVk2QwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello hello

Hey everyone

Boxy is like the shittest meme ever.

Hey dude. Good day?

She's not even cute why does Sup Forums even like her.

Woke up late, been playing vidya all day, now playing vidya with friends. All good

You?

Much the same dude. Back to work tomorrow ;_;

Gtfo

That is just your opinion & nobody cares.

Kek

Has she ever even got her tits out?

I wonder if Catie still post on here & if she sees all of our post about her & maybe drops in sometimes?? here is one of her replies to a thread back in 2009.

Noooope

I should be studying, I'm wasting my leave. Having a great time fapping whenever I want though kek

Then why is she so popular? What does she actually do?

Hey hows it going??.

You're only partly right. Some people have seen her tits. Just not online.

she remains pure. something very few girls ever do.

Do research newfag or lurk more.

Can't beat that!

Well no shit lol

All good, just playing vidya as usual. You?

Her boobs can clearly be seen in her santa baby music video.

I'm asking questions. That is research.

Good having a good day to day just chillin but also a little annoyed cause i see Sup Forums is getting overflowed with normal fags & newfags from fucking youtube tumblr and reddit they need to go back.

no, that's sitting in one spot and waiting to be fed answers. do research

You like that one?

It made me smirk

Nah, I'm not really that interested in the matter.

I know what you mean.

Is that dude who has done some quantum here?

Since you're new here ill. explian it all to you so you understand okay Boxxy is a character performed by American Internet celebrity Catherine "Catie" Wayne, known for her highly energetic vlogs.[2] Her rise in popularity began in late 2008 and early 2009. In January 2008, Wayne recorded two videos addressing her friends on Gaia Online and uploaded them to YouTube under the alias boxxybabee. They were reposted to the site i-am-bored.com later in the year, and then eventually appeared on Sup Forums. Wayne responded to the popularity of her initial videos in a third video that was uploaded to her new YouTube channel, boxxybabee, in January 2009. The videos depict Wayne in heavy eyeliner rambling excitedly about various things. After this a civil war broke out between Boxxy lovers & haters split Sup Forums into 2 of Boxxy lovers those to claimed her to be queen of the internet & the haters who wanted to wipe her off the internet.

Anyone got a pic with her eating a taco?

I believe that's the Irish user? Nah he isn't here. Not yet anyway.

See

Yeah i sometimes wonder how they find there way here anyway.

Not a taco, but you can have her eating a burrito

Why should I?

Ah, well, I have a question he may be able to help with and relieve a bit of my fear/stress...assuming he has used matlab....

He might be here later.

I honestly cannot believe you are still making these threads. When I first came to Sup Forums like 4 years ago you were making these same threads, and now whenever I happen to check Sup Forums here it is.
>New thread Boxxy/Catie

>Forever Queen
Idk whether to commend you for your dedication or advise you to get a life. I think I will commend you for your dedication. Good on you user.

Great news Evalion or whatever the name of that racist girl was shes gone looks Boxxy has won yet again ha ha ha.

Ok. I dont really expect anything....how are you today?

This site is pretty appealing to edgy 12 year olds

Get over yourself why scream over something that can not be removed this site is about free speech & anonymity

Maybe its time to get a new queen

IT'S NOT THE SAME!

Lol, thanks?

I'm not bad, thanks. Back to work tomorrow but other than that I'm good.

Yeah it does seem that way sometimes even though Sup Forums is 18 +

What the fuck are you talking about. Where the fuck was I screaming you literal retard? I was just astounded that OP has continued to make these threads apparently every day for the past 4 years at least. Please throw yourself in front of a train.

Nnnnaaahh shes gone LOL also go back to YouTube or pol wherever you came from.

hey gmt irish fella here :) How are you? :)

Her channel got taken down like an hour ago

Yeah, not bad dude. I think cali bro wanted to ask you something How's you?

Don't know what that dude's deal was. I thought your statement was a compliment.

I wasn't talking about you i was talking about the dumb fucks who come on here from fucking youTube tumblr & reddit or who are just new here & they scream in all caps because they hate something that someone is posting well what they have to realize is this why complain about something when it can not be removed it will only make the problem worse as it is also the reason op keeps making these is because hes very loyal to Boxxy just like the rest of us here we love her.

Thats good :) Im good! Got white dots on the insidde of my lip today i noticed, so think im getting a coldsore. Ive had them before no biggie but not before the ball lol fuck me just my luck. Then i read up about them online to see if theres anything i could do and let me tell you, you should never read about shit online ever lol.

Hey man how are you? :) whats up?

Did you discover they're herpes? Pretty shitty luck to get them around that time though. Buy some ointment?

already knew that, found out they cn spread if you touch em though and like i was lifting my lip to see why t was hurting when i opened my mouth and saw them and didnt know they can spread from touch and im worried its just gonna get worse and they should be in full fucking blossom come friday anyway lol. i should buy ointment, i heard that helps, i just want it to be gone by friday but i know thats not realistic lol. yeah the timing is unfortunate to say the least :P

Damn, I didn't know they could spread from touch lol. Aren't coldsores normally like on the outside? White dots on the inside just sound like mouth ulcers.

God save our queen. youtube.com/watch?v=M2B5LlHGBN4

sorry went researching there. Uhmyeah i actually got its loation wrong i called it the inside but staying with my family right now and the mother says thats on the lip, but yeah if it was inside wouldve been an ulcer. Apparently if you rub your eye you get like a motherfucking eye cold sore i hope to fucking god i didnt do that today shit lol no way am i going to the ball with fucking eye herpes

Do you know how to use matlab well? I have this basic quantum well problem.

>eye herpes

Lmao! Nah, you'll be find I wouldn't worry.

Hello everywun

Hey man. How are you?

Herpes of the eye is a thing? I get cold sores every now and then. They suck. I know it's herpes but 2/3 people have it...

Fine thanks
How are u?

Sup dude

Yeah pretty good man. Playing some vidya.

Hahah I found boxxy's brother
top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=TapsFVk2QwY
Good to see you dude,
what are ya doin
I saw,
happy doom times
kek

Just playing vidya dude, been a chill day

What is the tip saying? Energy levels are still quantized, but why isnt it the infinite box problem? Can you still use schrodingers eqn? And cal En = m / 8 pi L or whatever the energy state equation was? Sorry quite rusty lol

I swear to god, normal cold sores are on thing but if i wake up and find white shit on my eye lol thats the last straw. Well I know now I aint gonna try anything on friday :P as long as it doesnt look terrible im happy though

oh also we only learn how to use matlab next year, sorry man. Weve done other programming modules for python and shit but not matlab yet

Apparently so, google tells me. Dont touch your face with cold sores it should be obvious but some of us are retarded :P Yeah the classification doesnt concern me but the potential havoc itll reach if it spreads does, and its unpleasant sight anyway

Problem b isn't an infinite box so the wavefunction of the bound states penetrates the walls. They are all still discrete energy levels. But looking at a numerical case it is similar but a bit different than analytical as we get a solution at each energy eigenvalue.

Ah, ok....I mean, I've done this problem but programming it...shit.

Some of these coop missions are hard as fucking nails

Loads of people get them so it's not so bad.

Most people have herpes....simplex one isn't all that bad.

yes yes opened up quantum slides from drive and i see a part about pentrating the walls ok. Im not the best or smartest of students ill be honest ;_; Whats involved in programming it, do youve to make a function that calculates the first 4 energy levels? Do you know how to using formula on paper? Is that just a while loop and at each interval calculate the next energy level or is there more that im missing? There definitely is nothings coming back to me sorry im no help lol

Yeah i guess! Sure look nothing i can do about it except get the cream tomorrow i suppose start lashing it on. So back to work for you tomorrow, dreading going back or is it fine?

Yes,
It was hard everytime.
Did u even play Amnesia ?

Yeah, it's nothing.

I'm not looking forward to it, no. But at least it's only a 3 day week.

I did indeed