Second Half just started

Memessi in

1ero por el Tata es un imbesil

Y por Sup Forums

2do

inb4 Messi scores 5 irrelevant goals

Cual pierna le rompen a messi? Yo digo que la surda

Dubs confirm it

I'm becoming a male version of a crazy cat lady.

wew lads

Eating some vegan meatloaf tonight. Is anyone else /comfy/ here?

y vos que haces en Sup Forums pelotudo de mierda por que no te fuiste a probar a nueva chicago si sos tan bueno gil

jajaj el pendejo saludando

trips and bolivia comes out with a draw

sabe pa

>Bolivia kicking from the middle of the field like it is litterally Fifa 09

Top kek

anime!

3 THREADS.

PARA CARAJO

dobles y Messi mete otro triplete

rate my gf Sup Forums

>tfw they lost hope
>tfw nothing matters anymore

BASTA GORDO BASTA

Stop

Please I am on my knees begging you.

dubs and a boli headbutts messi in the chest and kills him

>"''''''''''''girl"''''''''''

Are you an actual douche bag or did you find that pic online?

Zoom in pic for you guys. Last pic i promises. Taste good but appearance is bad

rerolling for this

More?
10/10 so far

Why do I bad for Bolivia? I was kek when Brazil lost. Didn't feel bad when Panama got BTFO'd either.

There's no need for Memessi to play, the other players already raped Bolivia's ass.

No idea

they deserve every loss they get

espero te de cancer por comer esta mierda animal

STOP THIS PLEASE
IM CRYING HERE, STOP THIS FOR ONCE

perú-kun always deliver

Podes calmarte un poco negro bardero?

Limón es puto

Because those countries are not nearly as bad as Bolivia

Unless you live in Tarija or Santa Cruz living in Bolivia is constant depression. It's a made up country where no one really feels Bolivian and people can't rally to something like sports because they are awful at it. Even a shithole like Brasil can at least stand under the common umbrella that is sports and the legacy they have. Bolivia has none of that.

Once they lose their two most important territories eventually because of the independence movements, Bolivia will be even more hollow than what it currently is.

Why is al pastor so bad when carne asada is GOAT?

more amigo

Mexicans, describe how you're feeling knowing you have to face Argentina in all her glory on Saturday?

Pretty sure that's a pic of a person with hypocalcemia f.a.m.

Callate la jeta madrito marico pussy del coño, metete toda la mierda que tu boca expulsa en tu culo lleno de semen, ojala te den una culiada mas grande que la de Argentina a Bolivia, malparido mamaguevo muchacho marico aborto fallido excremento del diablo micropene subnormal

>22 IPs

GET IN HERE

Eh...They'll facing Venezuela, actually.

think it like this
you know ice cream is great, you know mayonaisse is good too
if you mix'em you have a great amount of crap
same with al pastor

I mean, Argentina is facing Venezuela. and México Chile

Are these kind of ponies a common thing on Sup Forums or just full retardation? Sorry to ask, I'm from Sup Forums and never actually been here.

don't reply to the ameridumb

Do bolivians really lack a national identity? As much as burgers don't care about soccer, they always show up in force for important tournaments.

CHI

>implying ponies are not nearly as bad as fucking anime

get gassed you weeb piece of shit

Just one retarded poster (also a bannable offense)

crossboarders came here from all regions
sadly

They are poor as shit nigger, why would you spend what little money you have on going to watch a team that is going to lose?

Jugamos del asco con venezuela y ustedes tienen un portero que no para ni un gol, esto terminara mal para ambos. :'v

post more hispanic simpsons please

Slut

Fuck off, ponyfucker

encontre al cogeburras

toma pa

I'd rather like anime character rather than be attracted to a fucking animal.

>crowd going EHHHHHHH PUUUUTOOOOOO

Half of the population is a mix of not caring or just being a lot more proud about their regional identity. Santa Cruz and Tarija the two most developed and richest specially, they both feel they are just forced to be a part of Bolivia and their people hate the Andean population as well and the Andeans hate them.

Bolivia is a mess, still ruled by clan-like leaders. The government of indians just made the country a state controlled cartel basically.

I've talked to some Bolivians here, poor, rich, white, mestizo and indian. Most I've met are white or mestizo who want to split, but even the poor indian ones just find it fucking sad to go back to.

I'm not a brony either

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Makes sense, It just seemed like it was a little off to me even after having carne asada growing up

Imo England could actually win the Euros as I remain unimpressed with the favourites still, including France and Germany. It's great we wont have to come against Argentina :)

Que ojos. e.e

back to

Al menos siempre nos quedarán los memes :v

>chicanos screaming EHHHHHHHH PUTO in Argentina games

miren a los autistas usando dos puntos uve

>that crushing weight of depression after spending weeks in a first world country with all its creature comforts only to return to your hut without winning a single game.

Is it true that the stadium is crowded as fuck when our country plays? Is it because of Memessi? Sorry for the retarded question.

its because chicanos
when Mexico plays its crowed as well

In USA there are so many argies as well.

Is not because of Messi, fucking argies has a good football, u don't need that imp.

you can hear the "EHHH PUTO" in the stadium right now, we dont do that shit

Definitely just Messi if it's not in a southern state and you're not playing Mexico

>cheeky nutmeg on the goalkeeper

Messi you so silly

Yeah I hate when the people shout that shit too.

IMPOUT

CHIMPOUT

Why did he mean by this?

>Actual argies don't do that subhuman shit
FTFY, the ones who shout like that are scum and attention whores.

Messi merece un gol

Who is Brazil facing next round?

anyone ever notice how these indio countries like bolivia and panama have no respect, dive a ton and play total murder ball?

why is this so?

uruguay

They are so awful at the sport that they need to take that path in order to accomplish something in their shitty lives.

Pople what do u think about merge CONCACAF and CONMEBOL, is it even works?

People, sorry about that.