Used to be best Friend with this guy less than a year ago

>Used to be best Friend with this guy less than a year ago
>He became a dick, and we had a arguement over something stupid
>Hated each other (still do) wont even look at each other
>he started to become a little popular and talk about me
> He Became popular and turned people against me
>We had a fight he much bigger than me,i got beat up
>Now people see me as a easy target and his friend pored water over me just to make him laugh.
>all of his friends have something against me
>Need tips on what to do.
>trying to avoid a fight because i might get beat up again?

Grow up?

Pro tip
Stop being beta
Be alfa

you're meant to be over 18 to post here.

Get revenge. Dont be a pussy. Get a baseball bat and break their legs.

lern2spel

Stab him in the throat

Bring a gun to school

Kill yourself.

Stab the cunt. It's your only choice.

its phonetic Sup Forumsro

Hit the gym hard. Maybe take some mma classes

unfortunatelly this is the kind of thing that just ends after you beat someone up, it does not matter if you end up losing a fight, just FIGHT. People will stop cause they will see you as not an easy target. Also, at your age, TELL. Dont get bullied and suffer. I know telling may seem like kind of cowardly at your age, but its NOT. Report dude. This is bullshit.

Fuck his sister

workout, learn to defend yourself, stop looking like a target, learn to be funny, get better friends, graduate highschool.

Shoot up your school

>tell

Yeah great idea, that certainly couldn't backfire

Kick his fucking ass

Realise that school is temporary and his popularity will mean nothing in the big wide world.

Just get over it and find a new friend. If the whole grade turned against you its probably not all your friends fault, i doubt everyone is that fickle. You must be acting like a spaz about this OP to turn everyone away from you.

Also, high school problems. Come back when you're 18.

NO
Go Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Fo-
Too quick?

Kick his fucking ass, stop being a beta faggot and man the fuck up. Learn to fight and rape him in front of his friends.

>be me, 19
>meet this 19 years old handsome girl
>i become her boyfriend, everything is so nice in my life
>she's my only reason to live(it's sad i know but aren't we all?)
>fast forward i thank god I met her.
>she's becoming cold, distant, would tell me to find someone else, suspicious, would ignore me, wouldn't care if we break up
>starts hitting me at her house, car, public, everywhere
>she says my depression pushes her away
>istillloveher.mfw
>she wants to break up
>i am left heartbroken, she friendzones me
>still love my girl, she says it's over, we'll never get back together again but we can still be friends
>she says she can't see me as a partner anymore
>i don't wanna be her friend wtf
>she's sad and depressed, had a panic attack at work
>i decide to go ''no contact'' to see if it works; i really love her and want her back :(
>i can't stick to the rule, message her, still call her knowing that it will push her away
>i tell her I didn't call to get back together
>she unblocks me and tells me to rarely text her
>days later she tells me to delete her number, her everything
>i just can't...she abandoned me for no reason at all
>i tell her she can't just reject me and throw me away
>she says she went through this kind of thing before
>I am left heartbroken with so many questions
>she doesn't give a shit about me
>why live ?

>Asking /b for advice

>Need tips on what to do.
Stop coming to Sup Forums if you're underage

Here you go
High school doesnt last forever.
Focus on other things.
This will blow over.
Also underage ban, unless this is chad at the office which in that case; grow the fuck up.

Heuuuu ya it is cowardly, who ended the biggest loser at your school?
Me was the that snitched

>says my depression pushes her away
fix this before you get any girl.

you will end up pushing all girls away solely becasue of this.

your life is about you. Not a girl.

Because things usually get better man. I was in a relationship for 2 and a half year and she broke up with me but I still kept going.

beocuse of dubs I will tell u a secret.

Follow the path u started before u met her,never forget the way u want to live your life its quite short u know

I feel like I can't find anyone better than her, most honest than her, more beautiful than her, I still love her :(

Did she ever come back to you ? And if so, when?

wtf fags in this thread

Oh yeah?
>implying this isnt copypasta

my ex, 10 years ago, havent touched or been with another woman ever since, not that she was the best but rather me giving up on women because fuck that

>I feel like
your feelings will fuck you up if you're not careful.

Not going to say that you aren't going to deal with that for a while, you will. But eventually as time goes by without seeing her or contacting her, you'll meet some one else and fall just as hard for the new girl and be thankful you didn't make a mistake with the last girl.

though if you stay upset, you'll never grow and have a real life. And anybody else you meet that could be better will be sabotaged by your feelings.

you will drop this worry with age, beating him up is not gonna undo the things he said about you unless he accused you of being a pussy.
I had a situation like this at my old workplace. I was working with this new trainee who refused to do her fucking job. every chance she got she was sucking up to the managers and constantly posed with her big tits like it was unintentional. She caught on me calling her out on her bullshit so she started talking shit about me, I noticed as the days went by, some of the people I worked with stopped making eye contact and gave me vicious looks and every time I asked to help us out (basically telling her to do her fucking job) other guys would pop up and tell me she has other assignments with a robust tone.
And you know what? I didn't give a shit, not the fucking slightest. If they were fucking DUMB enough to believe her bullshit then they are people who you probably don't want in your life anyway. Eventually I think they started assuming she was full of shit and things went back to normal (not that it bothered me).
I ended up getting the bitch kicked out by ratting her out to my boss who then took it up with the personnel manager, she was actually close to getting hurt. no one knows I was the one who got her fired, feels good man.