Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/business/consumer/mcdonalds-shows-how-its-mcnuggets-are-made-no-pink-slime-n23706
youtu.be/khiyfen6D7U?t=53s
best-of-tumblr.tumblr.com/post/101144261641/247muslima-drinkmasturbatecry-razzledazzy
youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=5J9GrmyLzNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont give a single fuck

Stop pasting from tumblr at least post the screencap
Or post original shit, goddamn
Teletubies was shit anyway

that's the pudding machine from teletubbies which is an old as fuck baby tv show

This is already proven wrong.
> OP's a faggot.
nbcnews.com/business/consumer/mcdonalds-shows-how-its-mcnuggets-are-made-no-pink-slime-n23706

Go shave your armpits tumblrella

a. You haven't the slightest clue about what you're talking about.

b. I wouldn't give you my very last fuck about the shit you post.

Mcdonalds get 99% of their american chicken nuggets from tyson. I'm a general manager of one of the largest suppliers in NA and we ship metric tons of chicken nuggets to McDonalds monthly.

Fuck off retard op.

i had seen it on tv years ago i only eat roasted chicken from small vendors and sometimes kfc so i dont care tbh

Because McDonalds would never lie to children would they!

>mechanically separated chicken
tubby custard

I love Charizard also

"Tumblrella"

Kek

c. Falling for Teletubies screencap and bullshit pasta

fucking faggot
youtu.be/khiyfen6D7U?t=53s

best-of-tumblr.tumblr.com/post/101144261641/247muslima-drinkmasturbatecry-razzledazzy

>I don't care how my tendies are made
>I just no I want them

>Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.
Native Americans used every part of the buffalo. We are merely carrying on this noble tradition.

I wouldn't be on this site if I still had any sliver of self respect. It tastes alright and is cheap, that's all I can really ask for

Glad you liked it

This is off fucking teletubbies.

Take your stupid, redneck, half-assed, clueless, boneless, potato-fistin', brownie-faced, chocolate milk hatin', tuby custard guzzlin' ass and get the fuck out!!

This

14 yrs vegan and never felt better. Enjoying watching the rest of the country slowly catch up.

samefag

>afraid of eating anything other than flowers

Grow up nu-male, no wonder you get cucked on the dailu

youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be

dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler...................

Guess again tumblrita

STALE PASTA

there is no guess, you were level 10 samefagging, dont make yourself look more of a lonely faggot by denying it

That's the damn food machine from Tellitubbies you faggot

Whatever moonbeam, you'll never get the rest of the world to adopt your weak ass pseudo religion

Bitch that's the tubby custard machine!!!

I eat it, and I'm big - strong - healthy - and I fucked your highschool dream girl.

You're not very good at identifying samefagging there tumblrtard.

> your tumlbr dialect is obivous femifat piggy

No because its against the law

>mechanically separated chicken
As opposed to organically separated chicken?
Do women even use their brains when they put words together into sentences?

that Pasta is stale as fuck

> a retard discovered how food is made

Nigga that's teletubbies

its a marvel of modern science; nothing is wasted, perfectly safe, feeds the masses and its cheap. you commie lib-tards should be proud.

ohhhh that's right though... its about big business, not health nor safety, not about free range nor factory. because after all the high and mighty moral authority horse-shit its really all about someone else's money as it always has been with you people.

I bet if McDonalds across the board offered a minimum wage of $15 USD, all this pink chicken goo propaganda would go away.

MEMMMEMEAMMMAMMAMAMMAEEEEAEEEAEAEAEEAEEEEAAAAAAAATTATAATATTTTTTTTT!!T!T!TT!T!TT!T!!!!!!TT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually that is something they add in ground beef to lower the fat content McDonald's openly admits to using this but never in chicken nuggets so dont believe every thing you see on Sup Forums kids

Mcdonalds saw a large decrease in business after the pink slime stories came out. That's why they added all white meat chicken fingers to their menu.

I work in the meat industry doing genetic verification of gourmet meat like angus, kobe beef etc. We take genetic samples of the time at slaughter (tiny spec of meat), and then take random samples of a few steaks once they are at the supermarkets. All of the steaks must match the DNA of one of the cows from the slaughter house. If not we raise a red flag and the grocer will have a serious talk with their distributors.

I've learned a lot of gross stuff about the industry. Now I only eat meat on the bone and hole cuts of meat. I avoid all processed meats.

When I get ground beef for making hamburgers, spaghetti etc. it is ground steak and I watch the butcher grind it for me. I literally purchase a steak and ask them to grind it for me. I know it is all comprised of a single steak.

Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart's desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
But there's no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers:
Never forget my chicken tenders.

The chicken nuggets are still molded from a meat paste. Ever notice how there are only like 5 or 6 shapes of nuggets? They all are shaped exactly the same. They literally are molded meat paste.

Why do you think they only specify the chicken fingers as 100% white meat. The nuggets aren't 100% white meat...

>back to tumblr

this
youtube.com/watch?v=5J9GrmyLzNE

>youtu.be/khiyfen6D7U?t=53s
everybody watch this right fkn now to see how retarded OP is

That is fucking disgusting, no wonder I had the shits

Why are people surprised that the cheapest fast foods are disgusting?

There are thousands of choices for your diet, if you choose the obvious bottom of the barrel as far as quality and price then why be surprised it is disgusting processed shit meant to minimize cost and maximize profit? It's shit meant to have a long shelf life and be cooked with total consistency by a borderline retard with zero education. Of course it is going to be disgusting.

Lemme suck out your tubby custard

What if the tubby custard was just the jews conditioning kids to think that revolting highly processed pink goop is perfectly normal food?

Maybe OP's pic is more related to pink slime meat than most people think.