Fluffies thread

fluffies thread
sadbox and torture are welcomed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So who are the foremost fluffy artists? And could someone post a representative picture from each of them?

go to fluffbro, you'll find everything there

You get to know them pretty quickly, especially since pictures pasted directly form the booru have the artist name in their filenames.

As a first introduction to the legends, this one is by Carpdime, the patron saint of cute foals.

Anyone got the wolfram sparks comic for punk fluffies? Or the guide to caring for pillow fluffs?

Wolfman_Sparks and Carpdime are two of the best imo

Wolfram was a god... But he went ultra fag mode and had all his shit deleted.

Wolfram was a god... But he went ultra fag mode and had all his shit deleted.This is one of Wolfram's

Russian Hugboxer did some unique, hugboxer-extremist stuff, and anthros from the deepest point of the uncanny valley. Interesting guy, but eventually he became more and more hostile towards other users and eventually ended up getting banned from pretty much everywhere fluffy-related.

That's why I save the good stuff when I find it

One of my favorite Wolfmans

Spoosh is an okay artist, but his greatest strenght is his masterfy of sadistic psychological abuse.

Check'd. But I had almost everything of his on my phone. Phone crapped out for no real reason. Same day that I got a new one to resale them was the day he purged.

Artist?

I know this is off-topic, but does anyone know what happened to the battletoads Discord Room? It seemed to have been deleted.

artist-kun, spoosh, wolfram, those 3 are the core for me.

I'm also personally quite fond of PAINt's foals, but that is more just me than in general.

Squeakyfriend does the cutest fluffies ever. Enough said.

What a happy ending.
It's still alive!

>no one posted mwike

Notice how she only nuzzles him. Even with babies on her back if he was truly sad she would hug him. That's just how they function. "Huggies fix evewthing!" He knows deep down in his tiny little sub conscious that he'll never have a real family and he'll never feel a hug again. Truly one of the most brutal endings there is.

Abuse-sir did some excellent stuff.

Santanon got his name for drawing requests without asking for anything in return. He does great comics, but unfortunately relies on an old scanner and doesn't digitally touch up his pictures, which unfortunately lowers their value quite a bit. He also hasn't drawn anything in a long time, so newfags have started referring to him as a has-been.

SMOKY WAWA! !
SMOKY WAWA! !

>Knowingly mating two fluffies from the same shelter.
>Complaining when it turns out they are siblings.

Not gonna lie, that one is on the humans. Still good though.

LA LA
DANCIE DANCIE

FUCKING NO!

Skoon draws cute, expressive fluffies and everything from sadbox to hugbox and weirdbox. His art tends to always make me happy with the sheer uplifting silliness of his fluffies.

FIRE IN YOUR ASS

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

Please stop.

this is fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be

dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler

you autistic fucks

Artist-kun is an old artist, who has improved immensely over the years. His main strength is in cute and helpless fluffies. A most desirable thing in the fandom at large.

yourself if you want poneshit

I prefer his earlier stuff

Don't really get the fixation on art talent, surely the ideas in the images are what is more important.

You're the autistic nigger posting pony shit on Sup Forums despite global rule 15

Go to where you are wanted. Why bring that shit up here. Fucking brony.

And another one.

>posts my little pony

>calls someone else a brony

kek

This thread isn't MLP related. The only one mentioning it is you. The only one interested in it ITT is you. Fuck off brony autismal faggot.

>pony/brony
This is fluffy,which is bannable on /mlp and orginated on Sup Forums its self.
gtfo newfag

Foxhoarder draws slice-of-life style pictures and comics about the life and tribulations of fluffies. His greatest strength is the expressiveness of his fluffies, but he draws rarely because he takes five to ten hours to finish each picture.

I love this one so much.
Im glad it had become a demanded staple of every single thread lol

continue...

Thats all i have of it,there isnt anything else with the same numbering

I need more litterpal and/or sorrybox

?b? has always been cancerous.

kek

jberg360 is another artist who draws extremely cute and expressive fluffies. Much like skoon, his art always makes me happy whether it's hugbox or abuse just because of his adorable fluffies.

Goblinfluff may be too new to be considered a prominent artist yet, but he's definitely the best newcomer we've had in years. His pictures don't tend to have much context, but his fluffies are phenomenally silly and adorable, and that always makes me happy.

>I-I'm not a brony, I swear! Please don't think I'm autistic!