Why do people hate Donald Trump so much?

Why do people hate Donald Trump so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/murder-rates-cities-fbi.html?referer=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they are human.

Ted cruz went onto stage quiet as a mouse like always he fixed his tie and sighing he opened his mouth to speak"I-...I TED CRUZ promise to make your chicken hot pie not from turkey however but from chicken."He had said the most rational thing ever.from a distance he saw his lover Donald Trump.Donald chomped his popcorn and sipped his drink loudly he then winked at Ted. ted blushed at the aged handsome he let out a awkward smile . From a distance bernie,hillary,ugly bitch sat together they gave a questionable face.it was Donalds turn to go on stage he skipped onto stage showing off his handsome body then he hold still and he said loudly"We need to build a wall."Everybody clapped loudly Hillary flipped her hair giving her annyoed face. Donald soon standed aside Ted then he groped his buttcheek then he whispered to cruz"im gonna smash that wall of yours." Glady hillary bernie ugly bitch didnt see anything Donald Quickly grabbed Teds arms Ted asked confuse"Donaldsan?"He roughly said"Shush Teddy bear......" Hillary quickly started a runt her beastly eyes glared at them.

No, because they are weak willed and let idiots walk all over them. So, someone who doesn't do that offends them and they want it gone because he's an actual man.

Ted stayed their quiet looking into donald dull blue eyes just looking at them made his body tickle then donald said"Im gonna fuck you..."Ted never this much nervousness ted gathered his bravely together and whsipered into donalds cute little ears"K." The hot air hit donalds ear making twitch in the background hillary clinton was screeching like a banshee bernie shouted "TEDY SAN!?"was left heartbroken the crowd stayed quiet nothing could be heard only the breathing of the two love birds Donald struggled with self control he just wanted to fill teds mouth with his member he still groped onto teds arm shakingly they both still stood still.

/Thread

Donald soon got the courage to express his hidden feelings to his lover he sighed and very slowly closed onto Ted cruz's adorable face they both trembled they both they had their emotions so closed that all they wanted to do was kiss kiss Donald soon stared into his brown eyes and his lips Ted cruz said quietly"We can't do this"he felt gulity for leading up Donald Ted cruz eyes were still Donald's hair danced with the air it seemed so perfect He soon slowly closed up onto donalds soft wet lips both of their lips touched then soon locked lips Donald soon slithered his togune into teds mouth ted cruz soon hugged donald tightly Donalds bone clicked cruz knew he was so in love.

fuckn rekt, faggot

cause hes a fucking white male

Because he's the anti-liberal, he refuses to bend over to political correctness culture

Because it's cool to hate him.

Ugly bitch shouted at the perfect couple"DISGUSTING." Hillary soon screeched out"BEHOLD THE FREAKS OF NATURE"her eyes bolted at them angerly she soon called her party up to destory this stage of madness she snared and growld she digged her sharp nails into a bernie surrporter.

This

because he doesn't take shit from anyone and you betas don't like that cause you're jealous of how fucking awesome he is and prob reminds you of the chads that fucked your crush. lmao

Bernie Quietly sadly looked at cruz his tender wrinkly heart broke into pieces he clenched on his chest tears soon bursted out of his gentle devner sage eyes he cried he marched off his seat onto his soon to see obama in the car backseet naked and saying bernies name softly bernie soon stopped to cry he mumbled"Obama care.."

what you're describing isnt human, but animals that hate trump.

Because he's an obnoxious prick with all the charm of a rattlesnake and half the brains. Also he's the most obvious republican-in name-only careerist cuck in modern history.

Lmao you fags believe this shit.

haha very funny, bobby

spotted the berny cuck

Actually I hate his fans even more.

damnit bobby...

Fuck off bobby

quiet bobby, the adults are talking. and dont use that language.

If pictures speak a thousand words, you just wrote Wikipedia

Because they're faggots.

elaborate

gtfo bobby

because he's a loudmouth cunt that just offers easy "solutions" for complicated issues and since americans are retards he'll get elected

seriously most muricans that support trump just vote for him cuz he be tuff n alfa, trump gon keep them mexicans out n shit make murca grate gain

praise trump!

Looks like your Freudian nigger slipped out at the end. now do your massas a favor and hang yourself.

you forgot to call me a cuck, that's what the braindead masses of trump supporters usually do niggerfaggot

is this a get?

>0001
LITERALLY OFF BY ONE

An utter failure just like sanders kek

who pissed on hank's face ???

Cuz homeboy made me look at the index thumb circle and raked my neck and said "gimme doooze" as penance

>Give into the Keks
>Accept Donald Trump as Your Western Saviour
>Rejoice, faggets

hey bobby
are you gonna kick me in the nads

sleep tight mr. Hill

well there are a bunch of reasons not to vote for him but i don't hate him. i just would never vote fr the guy. ever.

He wants to destroy the US economy

But that dosnt matter vote for him

I hear being homeless and poor is a good thing.

With Shillary, you'll get nothing done

With Trump, you'll get a fucking a wall and millions of new lawn mowing job opportunities

He will destroy your country

Have fun

Slower than bernie fucking sanders

I hope you enjoy praising him from your refugee camp when the US economy collapses due to Trumps inability to understand a national economy is nor like a private buisness.

Nice facebook repost, you dull, unoriginal retard

With trump you will have a collapsed economy

None of this shit matters. Trump could rape a two year and I wound not care.

BUILD THE WALL

I WANT ILLEGALS OUT

Here are some reasons people doin't like trump:

>he flip flops more than any democrat
>he lies as much as clinton, maybe more
>he’s not said anything specific other than a dumb wall
>he has zero experience running a government
>he has zero experience as a politician
>he’s proven incompetent in picking key advisors
>he’s set up and run scams like Trump U and countless others
>he has ties to organized crime
>he’s switched political parties a half dozen times in his life
>he wants to devalue the dollar to increase exports
>he doesn’t understand how the US debt works
>he’s said he would raise taxes
>he thinks americans make too much money
>he will hurt our relationships with allies, already has in some ways
>he will disrupt trade with other countries
>he owns property in other countries
>he spouts propaganda and conspiracy theories like they’re real
>he has tiny hands
>he pretends to be someone else
>he has a hair trigger temper and emotionally unbalanced
>he’s prone to getting revenge like a teenager
>he’s impulsive to the point of recklessness
>his love of drama is dangerous on a global scale
>he’s pointedly uninformed about many things, including economics

what about someone a bit older?

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

>thinks a wall will keep stuff out that's already inside

it'll just make getting them back into mexico a into harder faggot

>non of that matters

Guess you don't like running water electricity internet or heat, when he collapses your economy your already shit infastructure will crumble.

The US will no longer exist in 2 years.

The wall won't even be built because the destroyed country that was once the US can't pay for it or get others too.

Enjoy your refugee camps.

because trump is the middle aged lounge lizard at last call at the singles. America is Hurt, vulnerable and coming out of a bad relationship and he will say and do what ever it takes to get what he wants ..and then he will bail without keeping one promise and leave us alone like the parsley on a plate at a truck stop diner

This

I don't understand, why does Donald Trump hate Donald Trump?

Because they want something for nothing and Trump hates that

There's obviously going to be an opening

We can print our own money

>man who got millions from his dad hates people getting stuff

sure user, keep telling yourself that shit

that fact you use the emperor literally makes me sad and i hope you kys nigger

Because Trump said Trump would collaps the US economy and Trump dosnt want Trump to make Trump poor by defaulting on the dollar.

You don't know what defaulting means do you?

If he defaults the dollar all your money becomes worthless and printing more won't fix it.

Enjoy your refugee camp.

1. Because they believe anything the lobbyist media tells them.

2. Because they think a nation soon to be in 21 trillion dollars in debt will give them a bunch of free shit if they vote the other way

>There's obviously going to be an opening

ha ha ha. not sure if trolling or not but i got a good laugh.

will we disguise the hole like a shower, maybe put a shower head in there, so mexicans will avoid it?

but trump trumps the trumped trumps right?

user is right, he's telling you idiots what you want to hear.

Upset Paco that you can't send your trash to the US anymore? We'll plant landmines along the border for extra precaution.

I hated Trump. And he is an idiot. But idiot vs criminal and that idiot seems like the only public figure fighting the ridiculous PC SJW world we're living in while the criminal is doing all she can to defend it, I'll take criminal any day of the week.

Look what Obama's weak naive idealism has gotten us. Racial tensions are worse than they've been in decades. Murder and violent crime has gone up for the first time in decades. Little snowflake college students are fighting against free speech. This Country needs someone like Trump, and I have enough faith in him surrounding himself with a smart team and trusting their informed decisions.

yep, this while time he's just been pandering. he's flip flopped so often who knows what he really wants to do. my guess he's been lurking on /b and the like and decided his platform based on that.

It's easy op.

As people need something to love, they need also something to hate.

Trump is not lying. The system cannot control people who are in the true.

>We'll plant landmines along the border

still doesn't help in getting rid of illegals that are in the US

plus i made a racist mexican joke and you think i;m a mexican?
you're just kind of dumb huh? i mean it explains the trump support. so i'm not surprised

/thread

Because he speaks his mind and doesn't apologize for not being politically correct which offends their delicate sensibilities.

>Murder and violent crime has gone up for the first time in decades.

citation faggot. your right wing propganda is meaningless.

ps obama has brought this country to greatness again and into the modern day, after bush's toilet bowl flush

Does this mean Hillary likes Hillary? Because I'm not so sure about that.

NOTHING THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA SAYS IS EVER TRUE. THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT

Because my feelings were hurt.

speaking your mind is great as long as you have something to actually say. he doesn't. it's all been pandering to the likes of you

You mean like how Obama did and caused the first credit downgrade in US history?

Get rid of birthright citizenship

Forces Employers, Schools, and Hospitals to only give service to those who can prove citizenship

Once the welfare state is gone, they'll go back to their shithole.

nope, that was fuckwit obstuctionist republicans who did that. try again

>Doesn't know what a door or gate is
We forgive you. Living in a mexican shithole you've probably never seen one.

More like race riots like Ferguson and Baltimore, and gave rise to BLM niggers

ps. that why trump is winning

>because business men never have problems
Nice argument retard, if you think entrepreneur, CEOs, companies, etc. Have never lost money at one point than please get the fuck out

why? i think the system is perfectly fine the way it is. if your life is fucked up you need to take personal responsibility for it and fix it yourself. getting rid of mexicans will not make your life better.

in fact trump supporters can't say at all how he will actually make their life better. they can't do specifics. it eludes them.

but please try

Oh fuck right forgot Obama was republican, my bad bro.

Not sure if trolling or just incredibly stupid. Possibly both.

ps no it isn't. he's winning the republican primary because he's pandering to the white trash. so far 7% of people have voted for him. that's it.

Removing ones nation from the tit of cheap products will inevitably cause damage to the USA's economy.
Do you want products to get more expensive while everyone has good jobs.
Or keep 40+million people on food stamps while robots take all the minimum wage jobs.

Protip: The economy is doomed to crash, Trump is just going to slow it down from happening while also dampening the damage.

>citation faggot

Do you not read any fucking news you autistic retard?

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/murder-rates-cities-fbi.html?referer=

>getting rid of Mexicans
He never said this, he said illegals. So do you think all illegals are Mexicans like me? Racist much.

A politician pandering for votes? Gee that never happens. And people say he doesn't know how to play politics.