Euro fag who worked on GoT set. Don't care if you don't believe me. Here's a spoiler for this season for you faggots

Euro fag who worked on GoT set. Don't care if you don't believe me. Here's a spoiler for this season for you faggots

>Brianna didn't kill stannis
>Waiting for Jon snow to attack Ramsay, commands remaining loyal soldiers
>John snow has wildlings, knights of the Vale, members of the watch, loyal north houses and secret stannis army at his side
>Epic battle, secret Stannis army saves the day
>Sansa kills Ramsey

100 fucking percent stannis

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/news/a790111/game-of-thrones-star-stephen-dillane-doesnt-miss-playing-stannis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i believe you for some reason...

Any spoilers for next episode?

OP again. Not a spoiler, just talk from everyone on set and 1 of the producers.
Iron islands story stays confined to iron islands for now. Theons sister consolidating power, with his backing against her uncle. She wins and theon regains sense of self. They won't play big part in story until the white walkers bring the wall down with the horn and everyone comes together. Just talk though their parts aren't conformed yet

Couldn't tell you what is happening next ep. I'm a set worker and not privy to scripts and editing. Only know about where I was stationed

>she wins

nope. you are clearly wrong.

Generally know what's going to happen though. The NDA you have to sign is insanely detailed and harsh

Faggot I told you that was the talk on set. Not confirmed. Asha is a popular character and there's been no talk about killing her yet, at least out loud. Plus mention is always made out keeping females in powerful roles

That's why lady Stoneheart returns at the end of the season

His army was butchered by the Boltons and he had his head chopped off. You Stannisfags just can't accept it.

OP here. Stephane Dillaine was on set filming new scenes. Just because you think something doesn't make it true.

Theons sister goes to Volantis. Confirmed OP is lying fgt

HOLY shit trips confirms

>>Brianna didn't kill stannis
Please lie to me some more.

I could say the same to you.

OP again. Learn to read neckbearded amerifag. I said it was talk, no confirmation at all of that. Scripting has only just started on the new season. Plus they're no longer tied to the books and they are going to take some creative differences. Fucking faggot jesus Christmas

Found it to be quite believable until >Sansa kills Ramsey
That's just the kind of poetic justice I don't see happening any time soon

Why didn't the mudslimes smell the gasoline in the hut

Poetic justice would be theon killing him, not Sansa. She's going to be in the fight

Trips speaks the truth

the smell is added to gasoline so we can smell it. it isn't natural

If Stannis is really alive I will have a hands free orgasm as soon as I see him.

Unless Stephen Dillane is trolling, it's pretty clear he's done with GoT unfortunately.
digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/news/a790111/game-of-thrones-star-stephen-dillane-doesnt-miss-playing-stannis/

OP again. Remember too they are specifically subverting any storyline that the book readers know of. The book readers are kind of a running joke amongst the staff on set because they think they know everything, they run their mouth off on the net like they know or have a say about what's coming. The writers are deliberately going to fuck with it all just to throw the readers off

>Jon Snow is dead
>Jon Snow is definitely dead guys
>Dead is dead
>He's definitely not coming back
>JK we lied

I don't believe anything the cast members say anymore tbh

LOL yeah Jon snow also told everyone he was dead last season. Swore it black and blue

You're right and I hope Stannis does come back, he's the mannis. But what would Brienne have to gain by lieing about to Davos and Mel? Also the actor looks to be starting another project. Something that Kit Harrington didn't do. Just not feeling it, but if it happens I too will nut

If you still believe what you read in interviews from ppl on this show your a denser faggot than most

its confirmed she goes to essos so you area liar

sage

There's something you need to understand about this show. Until you watch it, NOTHING IS CONFIRMED

OP here. Confirmed. Kit Harrington had 3 script changes mid recording this season. It helps confuse the leaks