Need advice? Come on in...also feels thread

Need advice? Come on in...also feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrpMncSZe-I
youtube.com/watch?v=b4_x063rhX4
youtube.com/watch?v=nS-fK_jHsRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to die my coworkers are bunch of assholes and i dissapoint my mom too many time

How do you suicide?

Step 1)wake up
Step 2)decide to kill yourself tomorrow
Step 3)tomorrow comes
Step 4)decide to kill yourself tomorrow

Lather, rinse, repeat. You're already dead inside.

I'm sorry to hear that user. How are you disappointing your mother?

this is basically me

I missed a shit ton of school and still do. I cant wake up in the morning. Nothing wakes me up. She tries to wake me up but cant. Ive tried multiple alarms and nothing. Ive been diagnosed with a lot of shit and im tiredof everything i eant to give up

I feel you bro. I try to keep going for my daughter's sake.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking.

My girl left me. I'm failing uni. My car has been vandalized twice, in less than a week. I can't find a job.
I want to kill myself. I've been wanting to die since I was a kid. I see death now as a way out of this shit hole. I'm really, really tired of all this shit. I just wanna sleep for a long time.
Help me...

I seek only advice on the most painful and surefire way to kill yourself.

I want to experience impossible agony. But I don't want to survive the experience. Any thoughts?

I dont want to live, like u guys, either. I decided to travel, work for 2 months or so and then leave everything behind and go travel to south america and mid asia, and work there for a roof above my head. or maybe ill go live like a nomad for a few months. but i wont give up on live yet. there is so much to discover

Die of old age

"When it rains, it pours"

I'm sorry to hear about all this awful shit you're dealing with. I know it doesn't seem significant since this is Sup Forums after all, but the fact that you are reaching out means that you still have that little bit of fight left in you. It's easy to focus on that bigger part that thinks you can't cope and you'd be better off dead, but please hold onto that fighter inside. It's going to be difficult and you'll want to give up, but I hope you choose to keep going. One day at a time, one hour, one minute. Whatever it takes. I may just be a fellow user but I care about you and I hope you don't end it.

Good for you. I hope you discover a new way of life and you find your reason to keep going.

18 and i might have to retake the school year SEVENTE3N

New hamster i got to help my depression doesnt like me

you shouldve bought a rat, hamsters likes no one

I thought they liked people

i'm out of stuff

It's a tough situation. When I was about that age I had the same problem. Of course I was staying up til 3am most nights and ate nothing but junk. If you're having problems getting to sleep you might see if she can take you to the doc. Otherwise I recommend getting more activity. Walking, running, dancing, whatever it takes to get your heart pumping. It helped me a lot when I had insomnia and struggled to get out of bed every day. That's just my take, but you might end up finding a better solution. I hope things get better for you.

Tonight marks 2 months since the day I was going to kill myself. I finally managed to tell someone today how bad I am, so why do I still feel hollow? Help me Sup Forums, I don't think I can do this much longer.

It's ok user, thanks for your contribution!

bruh...

You made it 2 months? That's awesome user! Whether or not you acknowledge it, that took major willpower (you might say laziness, but it takes far less effort to give up and die). The hard truth is bad stuff is gonna hit you, and there will be times where you think no one is there for you, and it's gonna seem easier and simpler to go through with it, but please know that you're not the only one that has felt or currently feels that way, and you are capable of living. I hope you continue to choose life and that things look up for you. I'm sorry that I don't have more practical advice, but I'm glad you're still with us.

Its ok you opened up and hopefully that person wont be an ass and use it against you. If they do then they arent worth your time. I know that too well

youtube.com/watch?v=TrpMncSZe-I

I'm not sure if she really understands what I meant. This is the first time I've ever really tried telling someone, and I couldn't just outright say "I was going to kill myself 2 months ago."

Today at about 1:00pm CST My father and I got into a shouting match. I'm 19. I have been working 2 jobs for 3 months and have been feeling copious amounts of stress and paranoia daily for no reason. He comes home right as I get done cutting the grass. I live at home for 1 more year before college is done for me. He starts asking me how im doing and spirals into bullshit about my truck being broken to which I "was bitching about" when I wasn't. He called me lazy for not fixing a thing on my truck and added nothing good to that. I shouted at him and told him I didn't want to talk to him when I got back from work. I havent looked at the bastard at all. It is the first time I have ever fully shouted at my dad. And I don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4_x063rhX4
one of my favorites

I'm digging it. I'd never heard of Little Dragon before.

bro opening up to people about shit like this will only make it worse, nobody understands .. at least from my experience

youtube.com/watch?v=nS-fK_jHsRw

Fall in love with someone that doesn't love you

more baww images please

True maybe she doesn't or maybe she needs a better explanation. Did you outright say it or did you kinda hint at it

Kinda true. But there are peoplethat understand. Those that do are worth keeping around

Hinted. I started by telling her the significance of the date (why I picked it as my day to die). It was the day before my 18th birthday. Then I told her that at the time, I wasn't sure I wanted to be 18. Later on, I forget exactly what she said to prompt it, but I told her that today marks 2 months since I almost made a stupid mistake.

Problem is, tonight I'm not feeling like it would have been that much of a mistake. I can feel my depression coming back, and I don't want to go down that path again.

Actually the opposite. The more open you are, the more you let all of life in, and experience to the truthest of your being, even if some people won't understand, it's not about them, it's about your own well being

bumping this shit.

This always gets to me

Mine is basically that but just in longer periods such as killing myself in 2 weeks but actually don't

RIP thread. I really needed you.

Not really looking for advice, probably just gonna try and attention whore here by sharing my state of mind:

Pretty sure I have had major despression for 20 years, back when I was 8 and would blame myself every time my parents got in a violent fight. But the trifecta of abuse when I was younger didn't help either I suppose, not that I even remember much.

Any way, so years and years of no treatment and I have spent this time telling myself that I am a horrible monster, that anything fucked up in my life and loved ones lives was my fault. Never told anyone, just internalised all of it.

When relationships started, that's when major fears of abandonment and suicidal thoughts and tendancies started.

Blablabla more failed relationships later, I decide cutting is a fitting form of punishment and did it quite a while. I didn't want a lot of attention, so I only cut on my chest, shoulders, and back. 100+ scars that are painfully apparent when I go shirtless.

Yadayadayada despite suicide attempts, I have decided that death is an act of love tto good for me and honestly, it's the only reason I haven't committed suicide.

So long as I'm as isolated as I can be, I'm fine. But when I get too close to aomeone in any sense, I start doing what I can to push their buttons and fuck them up. Cos I believe I'm a monster undeserving of any affection and I'll be damned if I'm proven wrong.

Too much related my friend

Never really thought about it like that but it is true

Thank you for opening up. That's what the thread is for. I'll spare you the "you're not a monster" speech cause it seems you might've heard it before. Just want you to know I relate to your situation and I hope things get better for you.

This one always upsets people. But you gotta put it in context

Maybe he calls every time he gets a text

Maybe his parents treated him poorly years ago

Maybe its fake

I cant be happy without her, who i just found out has someone else.

Meh, it's not so bad for those around me. I tend to bend over backwards for those who aren't too close to me. Yeah it hurts when I am physically unable to speak up for what I want, but I figure if I can Green Mile some of the pain those in my life experience, I can at least end up in Hell with dignity if there is one.

Word

Ive bin having a hard time Sup Forums. Im to afraid to talk to girls. Everytime a girl just talks to me i fall in love with her because its a huge rarity. After that i cant stop thinking about her it just makes me happier than ive ever felt knowing she talked to me . Then I realize those few words that we spoke to each other that mean so much to me meant nothing to her. I slowly start becoming depressed and avoiding her and all girls because im afraid there going to talk to me and the same thing will happen over again. Im to afraid to initiate a conversation because im afraid they think im weird or ill screw it up. I think to myself"If she talks to me again then maybe ill try and have a relationship with her" but no girl has ever talked to me twice.

Let it be
Let it go

idk if youre still here but Ive had 4 hamsters now
none of them lied me, Im good with animals

Theyre, at the very most on rare occasions, sometimes curious about people and what theyre doing

Get a more social pet.
Certain kinds of birds are apparently really good, if you have times dogs are incredible, cats as well, rats as the other user said can be good.

Basically the more intelligent it is the better chance of bonding.

I feel like the biggest dumnass on the planet. All of my concerns are all self created in my mind as I don't have to struggle with anything since I live at home with my parents. There's this disconnection of who I really am and who I imagine myself to be, specially in social situations. I'm also very bitter and angsty, and have pushed everyone away from my life. Only thing that brings me pleasure from the emptyness I feel inside are xannax and ampheyamines. I can't smoke weed cause it just trips me out.

I am letting it be, its the letting it go part that I cant do. I can't remember the last time I was genuinely happy after her

Bros. I want to just let it out. I just broke up with my gf of 1 year. About 3 weeks ago a boy (fat, short, ugly) started flirting with her, getting her number etc. She thought he wanted to be just friends but as a guy, you know that's not the case. Anyway, he ended up telling her he has feelings for her and wanted to get to know her better, at which point she told him she has a bf. I thought he would back off at that point, but he started coming on to
her stronger sending 5 texts without reply; trying to call her every day; walking her home from work & being really emotionally manipulative.

At this point I got pissed off with him more than her, as she didn't reciprocate any of his advances. I told her don't speak to him anymore as he obviously likes her; she got annoyed at me for being so controlling (i have trust issues due to previous relationships). Since then we've started to drift apart, and tonight we had a fight again and out of anger I broke up with her. She was the best thing to have happened to me and I love her (she's had a tough life), but I couldn't stand the fact she wouldn't tell this guy to fuckoff cause she is too nice. I feel like I've fucked up but I didn't like her taking his side constantly because she felt sorry for him.

What do I do? Recently I just started thinking about my soul mate who died of cancer 2 years ago and now my head is getting flooded with every single memory I had with her and it's making me slowly lose it. I feel I'm going to get consumed by the darkness in my head..

Look, I hate to be cliche, but you need to work on yourself. You're clinging out of desperation, and it's not healthy. It's natural to want a partner, but they'll continue to resist because no one can live up to the expectation of practically being someone's reason to live. Back up, take care of yourself first, be able to be ok with your own company, and everything else will fall into place. You're trying too hard and it's probably scaring them off. It's not my intention to be harsh, but I've been there myself. Good luck user.

I feel for you user..Try to stay strong & happy; it's what she would have wanted

I have issues with this too.

My advice (even though I'm certainly no expert) is to stop putting them on a pedestal. They're not angels and their shit aint golden. Keep this is mind and get out there and practice, practice, practice.

Ok.. I'll try...

Stop being a faggot user
thats the best advice I can give to you

learn to relax
learn to be relaxed
focus yourself on relaxing

Its a lot harder than it sounds, once you can do that youll be able to avoid that shit.

Then yoiull be able to fix whatever else is wrong because youll be calm enough to be objective, and once you look at shit objectively while calm you can see a way to fix it

So stop being a faggot and calm the fuck down.

I.know it's not easy but you can do it. Do you have any family or friends that are close?

You have to dodge the first bear trap by swinging on the rope then drop off to avoid the second trap
Then you're gtg

That might work for some, but paltry advice like that doesn't work when you find someone, like me, who will have no problem tearing myself apart when no one is paying attention, tear down others if they see what I'm doing, and working endlessly to build walls so high an fortified that not even the Colossal Titan could dent that shit.

And, this is probably obvious, but also a huge tendency to quickly and angrily call out advice like yours for the bullshit I feel it is

Sorry for the wall of text. I just want someone to talk to

thanks user

Beta AF, that's not feels, that's just cringy.

Talk to her you stupid faggot
What is it with the people on this fucking website?
Calm the fuck down and talk to her holy shit.

EXPLAIN everything and if she cant understand tell her that you cant continue with the relationship, make sure she knows how hard it is.

Fuck me sideways you people are so fucking slow.

Just calm down.

All of the faggots ITT need to calm down, look at shit objectively, and then work on a solution.

Most of this stuff is self evident when youre not a bundle of emotions.

Man the fuck up.

meant to say "Then youll also be able to fix whatever else is wrong"
so to recap lads
ALL of you need to learn to calm down.

I suggest meditation.

After you learn how to calm down and be objective with shit, even stuff you feel strongly about (Im not advocating you kill your emotions)

>who will have no problem tearing myself apart when no one is paying attention, tear down others if they see what I'm doing, and working endlessly to build walls so high an fortified that not even the Colossal Titan could dent that shit.

Try seeing a therapist.

Im not joking or taking the piss out of you
Im being serious, try seeing a therapist to work on that stuff.

If thats your issue then you need more than any advice anyone on here could possibly give you.

>mfw she left me
>mfw i acted like i was ok
>mfw i act like i dont love her still

She's sleeping right now. We've talked about this so many times before and we're both sick of arguing over it. Am I unreasonable to expect her to cut of contact with someone evidently trying to pursue her? Even though I know she won't cheat with him?