Pretty sure I just lost my dealer so Im fucked. I accidentally said the word "bud" while texting and he never responded...

Pretty sure I just lost my dealer so Im fucked. I accidentally said the word "bud" while texting and he never responded. So basically im screwed and I wont get weed ever again.

what's wrong with saying that ?

God nothing worse then a pissy drug dealer, sounds like it's time to find another one

idk dude he might just be super cautious

Tru

this .. fucking this

he's probably just away retard

wen I asked for weed he responded in less than a minute. Then I mention bud and he doesnt respond for over an hour...he isnt away.

what? how else are you supposed to specify?

he cares about bud but not weed?
get a new dealer

Dude just move to California or Colorado.

I live in houston so every dealer sells weed and lean so idk i guess dealers get skiddish other places

Fucking weirdo...must be young

Idk. Maybe he wanted me to say something along the lines of "hey do you got any?" or "yo dude can I buy some"?

you arent supposed to specify... its pretty obvious when you contact an aquaintance drug dealer what you are wanting. This kid sounds like a chump, thinks hes never gonna smoke a bowl again because one guy doesnt reply.. Cant blame the dealer here

So he's your dealer and I'm guessing he's been your dealer. Why the fuck would you even mention what you want? Here's a suggestion, "Hey bro, things going alright? Cool if I stop by?"

If he says yes, drugs are available, if he says no, they're not.

Stupid faggot.

I hope you never get high again.

how the fuck else do I specify without sounding retarded?

I live in Houston too. Any text communication you have is going to link you to the sale. Using weed/bud/super-secret-code-word is not going to save you in court.

The best you can do is:

1. Only deal in person in a public place with background noise like an open park, fountain, by a freeway/traffic (hard to bug)

2. Only talk one to one never with a second who could be a narc / testify against you.

3. Always exchange product and money separately in different places and ideally on different days. You may get burned but better than an easy conviction.

4. Never buy large quantities from one guy - always buy small amounts from various dealers.

5. No product in your residence besides small amount for a few hits - store in different places (relatives, public park stashes, self storage under an alias, NOT YOUR CAR)

6. I do not consent to search / am I being detained / Never ever talk to a cop without a lawyer.

A few simple rules which won't save you 100% of the time but will greatly reduce your chances of a long stint in jail.

PS this is purely for discussion purposes

did you even read the last two posts? You dont fucking specify, hes not stupid, if hes a contact through buying weed, he FUCKING KNOWS WHAT YOU WANT when you contact him. Phones can incriminate you. Not easily but still, texting HEY BRO GOT ANY BUDS is fucking stupid. If he says yes he just admitted to a crime.

The fuck is lean???

fuck i just want to smoke weed you dead fuckin wrong if u think im gonna meet my guy in 2 separate places.
you are a whiteboy faggot lawyer piece of shit that probably pulls out his phone to record the cop any time he gets pulled over

My dealer is a fitness trainer. If I want an ounce I text him and say I ran a few miles today, that's code for an ounce. Half ounce code is "any new training programs". It was his idea. He's super vigilant. I don't run either or don't work out.

oh look the dumb nigger outed himself. anyone with a brain is whiteboy lawyer piece of shit. Well, we tried to help your dumb ass, enjoy your no weed, chump.

sprite and codeine cough syrup. relaxing af and tastes good

>just tell him you're posing as a Narc
Tfw just re-watched A Scanner Darkly for the umpteenth time

lmao i get $8 a g so im good faggot

start calling everyone "bud" to cover. tell them you spent time in Canada

then why are you on Sup Forums crying about losing a dealer... i feel you probably arent old enough or this site, please fuck off

I always thought this was fucking retarded. Dealers think "hey can I buy" is fine but if you mention the word "weed" somehow it's incriminating. Retards

Good. Now maybe you focus on getting a job and not sucking your dads dick.

This.

If it gets the point where they are using your text messages as evidence or are monitoring your communications you are already screwed.

>get weed through a solid source for a year
>no issues ever

and it's still quite illegal here. But like few people I'm not a retard

Dude just find new housing and employment so you can access drugs. are you on crack? because that's too stupid for weed.

It's a Houston thang, you wouldn't understand.

you are the retard here because thats exactly right.
>Can i buy weed from you
>Yeah sure
Incriminating

>Got any at the moment? Can I buy off you? Can I come see you?
>Yeah sure
Not incriminating, you could be buying fucking tomatoes

How can you be this stupid

You wanna cut sugarcane off Hwy 6, be my guest. Just trying to give you advice from my childhood friend who is a former Marine and now an FBI special agent. Yes it's a pain in the ass and some dealers won't bother, but if you are buying top product and do repeat business they will appreciate attention to detail. Sloppiness and cutting corners is the main reason people fuck up.

> If my help is not appreciated lotsa luck gentlemen

they cant use text messages as evidence if theres no fucking evidence i.e MENTIONS OF DRUGS...

Fucking autists

>lean
>yea man lets party until we get all sleepy and our respiratory functions slow to a dangerous level
You're right. I don't get it.

They do that shit here in Cali too

The police don't just pull people into court to review suspicious text messages. The only way that happens is if they already have evidence against you. Having your messages say "can I buy some" instead of "can I buy some bud" won't save anyone at that point.

holy fuck dude.
You're actually retarded eh?
Just text him in a fuckin day saying 'hey man, you around' 'cool if I stop by in a tad' or some shit like that. Why are you so fucked in the head

Unless you're dealing with the Gustavo Fring of weed that shouldn't matter.

pic obviously unrelated

If they have obvious other evidence of your involvement, obviously not. My point is, you arent gonna incriminate yourself if you dont mention anything criminal, like this OP did. I dont blame the drug dealer, probably realized he was dealing with an amateur, and decided he wasnt worth it.

Yeah and my brother is a SEAL Team 6 member and has over 300 confirmed kills. He has been extensively trained in gorilla warfare and can kill you in over 300 different ways, and thats just unarmed. He has the entire U.S. arsenal at his disposal and will wipe you off the map with a snap of his fingers.

try harder faggot we just dont get fuckin caught on the west

Wow your dealers a faggot

>hey man, you around' 'cool if I stop by in a tad'
this is also standard drug talk that any cop would know if they were looking at the phone for some reason.

the best thing to text is "Do you want to hang out and ____" Then use something like, watch a movie, play vidya, jerk each other off. make it look like plans to socialize.

bitch boy never tried leannn

If you want weed or some shit, just say "yo you got some green" or "you got chron?"

THIS IS NOW A LEAN APPRECIATION THREAD

you dont get it. its not about stopping the cops knowing. they know already. they just cant pin anything on you til they have evidence. like text messages asking to buy drugs illegally. Yeah you can say whatever you like if the guy on the other end knows what you want, just dont be a fucking monkey and ask for the drug you want by name

woah woah, lets not get into this advanced stuff just yet, remember op is retarded

Or all you fagbois could realize that it's just weed.

Cops do not give a fuck.

[spoiler] you're a bitch[/spoiler]

first i got married to money, then i fell in love w that dirty

Poor guy. Where I live its easier and sure cheaper to get weed. And dealers are much careless.

cannot see spoiler do i need 4chunz pass pls user?

they do when they get a drug dealers phone. they get a boner going through that call history

This

this x10, start sweating if your moving xanax or research chems

ALSO FUCK THIS CAPTCHA

He's overreacting like a little bitch. "But bruhhh the cops might be reading my texts about how I push an Oz a month".

For future reference, all you text to your dealer is "Hey, you around today?", or "Hey, cool to swing by and chill?".

Man in Merica u cant even enjoy what u buy with so many precautions. Or maybe you enjoy it the double bc of the risk. Idk.

Canadafag here. This is a good idea bud.

in the case of spending time in canada he would also have to come out as a huge faggot

You and your brother couldn't get 300 kills by swatting flies off Ethiopians with a frying pan.

206, smoking Blue Dream from the store.

ITT, children.

leave this site newfaggot. no one likes newfags and no one esp likes weed elitists. kys

Not bragging, just happened to be a guy I grew up with. White boys from Texas gotta do something for a living. Being in the FBI is substantially easier than becoming a SEAL. Especially after 9/11 it was just showing up and having a college degree with no criminal record.

Anyway, the point is, none of this subtle texting bullshit will save your ass in front of a prosecutor. All you can do is avoid your chances of getting caught, and reduce the severity of the sentence if you are caught. US drug law is mostly about quantity and conspiracy, so do small amounts and don't ever help anyone or hold quantity etc.

>newfag

kek