I want to learn a third language, a European one, any suggestions?

I want to learn a third language, a European one, any suggestions?

estonian

This :D

English

>estonian
>european language

do you even have language or do you just mimic the mouth sounds of the brits?

Learn one that is a Lingua Franca. Like French or Spanish. Slavic Languages sound cool but are useless, and Nordic Languages are weird. Just go for one that will give you an edge amongst locals if you choose to visist said country of the language you are learning

Turkish

Irish celtic.

arabic :-)

t. literal mongol

Don't insult my sheep shagger cousin

Arabic

Spanish, assuming you already know irish and english, it's your most usseful option. However, you should study a language you love, otherwise you'll drop.

Wow super edgy

>哇袅前
english please

french
german
dutch
latin for the papal memes

Irish

Already know it m8

>Slavic Languages sound cool but are useless

u think so bro? op is in ireland so if he learns russsian he could get so much slavic pussy because ireland is full of slavic hoes

it's..it's for the e..efficiency. It's more efficient when it's smaller.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DELETE

guaranteed shags man

this
brits learn spanish in school but most of them hate us or dont use it so they completely forget everything

Russian is not spoken worldwide, only in Russia and some gommie states. That is what makes it pretty useless. But if OP chooses a slavic language and decides to visit Russia, then by all means he should go for it.

Scots English

Czech
Russian
Polish
Serbian
Bulgarian

if he wants a worlwide spoken language he should learn english, pretty much everyone speaks english these days

I'm a Brit that learned Spanish at school and I love you so much I moved here :3

>russian
>european
kek, fuck off genghis

We are much more European than you will ever be, Mbongo.

>pretty much everyone speaks english these days

Not really.

Besides Spanish and Ching Chong it's the most spoken and no ones cares about Spanish and Chinese

whats your point man? according to this picture russians dont know english and you're here talking english to me

>according to this picture russians dont know english

Incorrect, according to this picture less than 5% of Russians know English, and according to the Rosstat data the number of Russians who can speak English is equal to 3.6% of the population.

>whats your point man?

My point is that less than 20% of the world's population speaks English these days, which is very far from "everyone" as you said.

>That low rate in Spain
Is there a large demand for English teachers there, or do Spaniards just not want to learn English?

Those 80% are mostly from countries that aren't first world and don't have internet so doesn't matter as much

>besides these 2 languages, my language is the most spoken one in the world, but the 2 that are spoken even more are irrelevant, therefore it's fine to say everyone speaks my language nowadays

>don't have internet

Pretty much everyone has an internet access nowadays, except for Africans and North Koreans.

Russian.
You can easy communicate with east europeans.
Russian curse words is a pure art.

Spanish, English, French, and German are the only languages worth learning. Rest are utter shit

I'm not saying everyone speaks English but many people that speak Chinese live in an English speaking country and speak English and Chinese. The people that only speak Chinese don't have media that is global and same with Spanish. All the media that you use, phones, movies et cetera are mostly primarily English.

spenspek

Esperanto

Mmmmmmm, is your gf spanish? Right?

Latin. The language of the one true masterace.

OP wants a real language