Anybody from southern Illinois want a job?

Anybody from southern Illinois want a job?

Sad :(

Southern indianer

almost

Southern Michigay reporting in

Depends what the job is

What's the job OP?

alright whose cock do I have to suck to get me a job

move. it's practically the same place. waht is it like a fucking hour drive across the state?

Indiana is significantly cheaper cost of living. Illinois is a shithole. You'd realize that if you were a self sustained adult. This is coming from an adult in living in Illinois.

What kind of job mister?

Southern IL is a big place, OP

So you gonna elaborate here OP or are you just gonna let the thread peter out?

Well then, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume OP was going to mention something about Scott Air Force Base, based on the picture. But like always, OP never delivers.

Probably. And it probably wasn't in my trade anyways. Such is life, I suppose.

Im in the Kenosha WI area but i got the means to drive down there. And whats with the fucking Chinook?

It's close to me, but I don't want to pass through East St. Louis every day to go to work.

I'm right outside Scott, but I have no way to get on base.

In Belleville, working at a bbc.co airport. Sorry i thought thread was dead

You live in mascoutah?

O'Fallon.

Sorry! :(

Are you OP?

That's close enough, you looking for work? Mostly we just put bags in planes but it's easy. Yeah I'm OP

What are the hours?

Yes! My first time OP!

Where the hell is an airport in Belleville? Is that MidAmerica?

All over the place. We get 3 flights a day from Wed to Mon. Were schedule 3 hours a flight.

St. Louis reporting in

It's actually right outside mascoutah. By 64. It's small.

Hmm. What's the pay like?

Yea, it's MidAmerica.

MidAmerica/Scott Air Force Base. Same thing. I could ride the Metrolink out there, but then again, I don't want to get shot passing through East St. Louis.

It's an easy job, pays 10 an hour. You don't have to deal with people, i figured if you're down on your luck and been having trouble finding a job like i was it would work for you.

Yeah we actually share the runway.

>Depends what the job is

Rent boy - must be under 18.

Ehh, I'm a drafter, but my current job is out in St. Charles, so I figured if I could find something closer I'd take that.

Can you get on 64 without going through East St. Louis? I take 64 every day to get to work. No one ever dicks with the highway.

The metro doesn't reach us. You would need a ride or a car

where are you coming from?

It ends at Scott. I thought there might have been a bus or shuttle.
I live in South County, so I could take 255. But I'm a pharmacy technician. If shit doesn't work out soon, I may look into working at MidAmerica

Yea, If you hit 255 and then merge onto 64 at around Cahokia/Collinsville and head east past O'Fallon you'll hit it. Wouldn't have to deal with any dindus or anything.

Basically if someone applies tonight and i mention the name your hired. Well as long as your not 400 pounds... you can be out of shape but nothing extreme.

Flint Michigan reporting In