Russia vs Slovakia pre match thread

predictions?
will russia chimp out again and get disqualified?

starts in nearly 2 bongs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AM4mIlYKG9s
rt.com/on-air/fans-euro-uefa-france/
youtu.be/Xas5uPaGrMo
m.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/festival/963552.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bore draw best result, right?

>predictions?
gonna be boring as fuck, Ireland-Sweden levels of shit game
>will russia chimp out again and get disqualified
Nah, there hasn't been a single report of conflicts, it's pretty clear that ultras are targeting Brits. Police is going to be everywhere too

Oi, leave us alone Ivan.

if there is one thing you can rely on in this world it's on the Russians being brutish, moronic fuckwits, so yes they will chimpout

They are all Euro Niggers - who cares?

EVERYONE HATES YOU

This !

>when your mother is from slovakia and your father from russia

The Russians have been fucking up Europe since 1945 m8

>Englel this obssessed about possibly advancing through external means
You're all pathetic

>WC 2018 in Russia
>Gazprom one of the biggest UEFA/FIFA sponsors
>s-surely Russia will get disqualified?

toppity kek

WE'RE INGLAND DA WELL
WE'RE INGLAND DA WELL
FOK OFF RUSSIA
WE'RE ENGLAND DA WELL

0-0 or 1-1 snoozefest

who russi/a/ here

since before that even, but yes exactly my point

>supporting Russia
>as a German

Fuck me that's sad

Slovak mustard race reporting in

>DA WELL

And Wales bro. And Wales.

wait why are these flags almost identical

red, white and blue are the colors of the pan-slavic movement

why tf does group b have its second round before group a

I'm German Russian. What's with that?

hey tourist, are you enjoying your visit in germany?

maybe he's Neustädter or an ossi

wrong*

You're not the product of mass rapes are you?

born and raised in germany

Only one game though, England x Wales is tomorrow

is that going to be God save the queen x2

REEEEEEEEEEE

Wales has its seperate anthem m8

i hope northern ireland and england gets to play then

most likely, he is descendant of Germans who settled in Russia under Peter the Great

He's probably a Berlin rape baby.

oyski poyski

youtube.com/watch?v=AM4mIlYKG9s

>7mins to repeat a shitty joke.
You need to go back.

Russia has the worst team on the tournament, worst play also, I hope we will get disqualified.

this

Back where Ahmed?

What did i even say that triggered you? Are you implying that your game vs Sweden was great? Both teams sucked and so are we

are we going to see battle of the slavs outside of the stadium today, or do slovaks and russiaks like each other?

Back to your hugbox.

We barely know each other.

you practically have the same flag

England vs Russia fights have nothing to do with countries liking or hating each other, it's just ultras see English as a main target because of their hooligan history. I don't think anything's gonna happen in the next two games, you might see our retards in Marseilles on Poland vs Ukraine game though

Extremely boring match, 1:0 for Russia due to some stupid mistake made by slovakian defenders.

1 hour to match. I think I should start drinking.

the ironic thing is england does not have any real hooligans anymore, enbglish hooliganism was stamped out after Heysel and Hillsborough and the european ban

Don't worry, our fans will get rekt by Russians next....Our hooligans don't support our NT and there will be only regular people in France. RIP Croatian fans. Also, Russians explicitly said that they are looking for Poles , Croats and Swedes. And after BBB and Torcida fought Poles in 2012 i doubt they will join with us this time.

Holy shit I nostalgia'd

is there a better drink in the world than яблoкo coк?

that stuff is god tier

Who are the good guys here, Sup Forums?

let's watch and hope for some chimpout

rt.com/on-air/fans-euro-uefa-france/

We are gonna get raped

There is one god-tier apple candy from Slovenia - Šumi Jabolko is the name, you should try. Also, i drink lemonade.

Slovakia is good in _______ and universally known for ________

pay debts

cycling
beer

About russian goalkeeper
youtu.be/Xas5uPaGrMo

pay denbts

this looks shopped

>and universally known for being part of czechoslovakia

I guess they did something good and Putin already managed to shut it down.

1,3,5,7 - we win
2,4,6,8 - Slovakia
9, 0 - draw

>talk shit
>get hit
>cry

Brits...

same here

What's the best result for both England and Wales chances of going through? A draw? Or a win for Slovakia?

>4-3-3
>nicemuller and golovin in center
>again
yeah, fuck you mr. slut-sky

Slovak bros will you win today or should i bet on russian bros?

Chimpout

It's funny that the 2 worst holiday tourists have also caused the worst trouble at the euros

everyone always says russians are vile when they go on holiday, basically same traits as the sort of scum you get from england, but worse

We will lose for 100%
we are fucking shit

Ask any turist worker and you will hear that you (Brits) are worst turists by far

.5 rubles have been deposited into your savings account

3-2 for Russia

It is working again. Watch it in live coverage how are english fans throwing coins to little gipsy kids

Russia 1-0

Fucking lean, mirin'

Well you have few good names in team.
Russia isn't really strong thou.
I decided not to go on tie, but it's really hard one to predict which team will win

I have been to parts of mediterranean Europe on holiday and there were always Russians and they were universally drunken, obnoxious arrogant pricks. The locals I spoke to about them said they got worse every year and everyone hated them.

m.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/festival/963552.html

English fans attacking our fans in the city, whrere england have no games, threating journalists 'do not film!', slipping their hands into journalist's pockets and throwing his iphone at the ground. Then ripping Russian flag, which was hanging along with 23 other flags, and humilating it.

Russians fans were 30 meters away, looking and laughing at it.

Police was meters aways and did nothing, as journalists asked could they help him with iphone case.

Also, out of 8 riot pilicemans 5(five) were woman! Holy shit, we too have woman in police but only as clerkss, who ever can let then go into SWAT-like services? Hollywood all over.

Russia will win 1:0
If chimp outs are going to happen it will be in the streets and UEFA basically said that they don't care about what is going on outside the stadium.

Why can't all the games be on BBC, could ITV fuck off please, they're shit. I just want to be comfy with Gary and the pals.

>gipsy woman walks by
>english lad holds an empty beer cup towards her
kek

This game is on BBC 1 mate, coverage starting in 20

>I have been to parts of mediterranean Europe on holiday and there were always Russians and they were universally drunken, obnoxious arrogant pricks. The locals I spoke to about them said they got worse every year and everyone hated them.
Yep, sounds like Greece in the summer.

do you not have irish tv channels?

Russia: Akinfeev, Smolnikov, Schennikov, Ignashevich, V. Berezutski, Neustadter, Golovin, Kokorin, Shatov, Smolov, Dzyuba.

Slovakia: Kozacik, Pekarík, Skrtel, Durica, Hubocan, Pecovsky, Kucka, Hamsík, Mak, Weiss, Duda

russia are unchanged, slovakia make 3 changes

>closing the roof because it's raining

Man, what a bunch of bitches.

>gonna be boring as fuck, Ireland-Sweden levels of shit game
That was a good game. You fuck.
>Russia
>Football

someone pls answer

MIGHTEY ROSSIYA SHAL BE THE VICTOR

Yeah but I'm a filthy Westbrit and am of the opinion the beeb have better overall coverage/quality.

>Also, out of 8 riot pilicemans 5(five) were woman! Holy shit, we too have woman in police but only as clerkss, who ever can let then go into SWAT-like services? Hollywood all over.
There aren't any women in "SWAT-like" services.

we dont really have ultras there its mainly old guys and families

Slovakia win 3-0