Hey Sup Forumsrothers, I got a gay science project about animal DNA splicing, care to help me...

Hey Sup Forumsrothers, I got a gay science project about animal DNA splicing, care to help me? I need a Gorilla and a Water Buffalo mixed.

>ITT: Photoshop a Gorilla and a Buffalo together and post results

Just turn in a picture of your mom.

I already tried buddy, this project was due last week and I'm on an extension.

thread/

I normally help with these sorts of things, but I'm not seeing your dedication to the cause

I would help since I like photoshop but I'm afraid I have no idea where my laptop is...haven't for weeks

Man I already had to type paragraphs on it, I'm shit with Photoshop and I thought a Sup Forums thread would be interesting as hell.

Thanks anyways.

fine whatever just bump

I found this, any good?

Not bad. I like your style.

I just realized that Jim Carrey in The Mask looks like a gorilla in a way

This thread needs more of dat boi

o shit waddup! dat boi is dead meme.

The seat looks like a dick

what more to add

bump for interest

eggselent.

serious question, are you black op?

Holy shit I want one

That looks like some shit out of DOOM.

Haven't you heard that song by loverboy. (Gorilla and buffalo dna just won't splice)

what the fuck kind of science homework is this? also you shouldve just went with full metal alchemist Nina, the little girl that was turned into a dog/human

We had to choose two animals with the same number of chromosomes, I would've chosen you, but nothing else on this planet had a chromosome number that high.

fuck

yeah, no

>That's a monkey, not a gorilla.

A+

>>still monkeys either way

what're you a nigger scientist?

Fucking lazy btards help me.

hey guess what nigger, we already did, if you don't like it be more specific

don't expect Sup Forums to be your personal photoshop wizard, you dumb cunt

I'm not you faggot, I was hoping for interesting shit, not two photos i already saw on Google. I just said I liked them in hope for more images.

So why don't you, fucking hang yourself, you stupid fucking cuck.

whoop whoop samefag detected, cry more

And, just for the entertainment of lurking fags, give me a water buffalo's head on a fucking gorilla's body.

If you dont photo shop obamas face on that water buffalo and turn it in you are the biggest bitch in the planet and forever banned from Sup Forums

ding ding. I was same fagging indeed. trying to bump the thread you autistic NEET weaboo.

buy 2 stuffed animals (where get buffalo don't know) sew together

Get me the picture, I'll fucking do it, I don't give a shit honestly.