Just saw one of these magnificent bastards at the zoo this weekend Sup Forums...

Just saw one of these magnificent bastards at the zoo this weekend Sup Forums. Try to name one animal that could whoop this guy in a fight.

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYNo4CEwbnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

polar bear

A tumblrina

Rhino

Probably a whale or a dinosaur

A grizzly bear

Yeah I'm pretty sure polar bears are the strongest ones, and also the most dangerous ground animal on earth

Both of these at the same time.

>wait till it sleeps
>place a letter at its feet forged as his gf leaving him
>spread rumours to all bear friends that hes a looser and beat gf
>wait till bear commits suicide

things a giant pussy

Nigga that a sea animal.

Humans kill bears all the time.

Saw one of these too. Thing looked like a dinosaur. It'd be close

Rhino. Elephant. Polar bear. Human (with weapons). Eagle. Try again later, faggot.

big cats are the deadliest, a bear is huge but a cat can jump 30 feet onto your back and bite your head off

My cat can kill a bear.

I fail to see how an eagle can defeat a bear you cum-guzzling ass jizz stain of a homeless meth-whore

and?

shit man that's bad luck. cat would win. aint even fuck with that

your cat looks like a slut

the romans proved the bears would always win

The Wolverine is the official animal of not giving a fuck. They'll go right up to a grizzly, claw it in the face and steal it's kill. Zero fucks. There's multiple cases of them killing Grizzlies and Polar bears.

Other than that or a human with a gun there's not much that can take a Grizz. They're way bigger and scarier when you see them in person in the wild.

A big constrictir snake. Anaconda and whatnot

as far as regular bears non grizzly like brown and black bears the akita breed of dogs have been known to take them down single handed
the grizzlies and polar bears id have to say naturally would only have humans(with weapons) to contend with

I doubt a Wolverine could take down a grizzly. they don't heal magically like in the movie

I think it would have its contenders, but damn if it wouldn't be a tough match for just about anything.

maybe a hippo?

i mean as far as polar bears maybe a walrus if they are in the water
but grizzlies maybe a moose could fuck one uf enough to make it die

Have you ever seen a full grown eagle? Things are fucking massive. Not to mention they've already been known to attack bears extremely frequently.

Me

fuck dawg u alfa as fuck

oh shit. yeah guess you have a point. sorry bout the insult

They cling on the belly and don't let go until they've ripped the bears heart out. The bear can't really hit the wolverine. The bears heart is relatively close to the skin so it's easy to get to. A few humans have taken down grizzlies with a knife, so it's not impossible.

probably. I shit you not I watched a video on youtube of a grizzly taking down a moose in like a river or something. thought the grizzly would lose but he didn't. i was damn impressed. ever since then i've been a huge believer in the grizz

well now the grizzly has the grolar bear to contend with as well kinda forgot about that and i was saying it would possible for a moose to damage one enough that the bear would die in the end as well

One hippo would fuck up anything mentioned above

>bear lies down
>wolverine dies

just sayin

One of these niggers could probably give a bear a run for its money

Almost any type of whale would crush it without any effort.

true but unless you put them both in a cage somewhere when would that happen

Never killed a Grizzly. Never killed a Polar Bear.

It can shatter a Moose's spine with a single blow. Moose are massive but retarded as fuck.

Too small, not enough claws or teeth. Bears can run way the fuck faster.

Did someone say bear?

i like you

only bears from decent movies are allowed in this thread.

why because grolar bear?

These guys get it, not sure why no one else does.

You realize this movie was literally award-winning, right?

Did someone say bear??

They're way too slow on land. Not a chance.

The question is which bear is best

Did someone say bear???

I win.

An elephant can take down anything on land

Honey badger

He said animal dumbass

no because well now and as well kinda forgot about that

Black bear

Does someone has the extended version of pic related?

This is the most beautiful thread I have ever seen. Bless you all Sup Forums. You may all sleep well and find poon tonight.

We never specified location, and on dry land it would at least be a close fight.

>actually implying hippos are slow on land

go read a book on African wildlife

i realized it was so awful i neglected to see it so dodged a bullet there.

3 hrs of leo spitting into his beard and freezing/starving himself...i could have done that. why not just try acting

Ah, found the missing piece
That's the eagle we're looking for

Shut up you fat sack of shit.

Bengal Tiger?

Another bear, a much bigger one.

Hippos can run 30km hr. And i'm assuming in these hypothetical animal fights they are not running away.

That isn't a real bird retard.

Tiger could definitely kill one.
source: I've seen Jungle Book

Too small, it would be crushed,and probably not enough cutting power to do serious harm

humans consistently shit on bears and every other living thing on this planet

A hippo doesn't have the agility a bear has, and only has its mouth with large tusk-like teeth which can be difficult to sink into a bear that is almost twice as fast on land and much more agile, not to mention its claws ad mouth full of teeth that are meant for shredding apart flesh. The hippo could leave a hole in it or two at best, and might last awhile since it's thick skinned, but the bear would come out on top every time guaranteed.

an elephant

>actually underweight
>actually silent because on the internet

nice comeback, the person who resorts to insults first in an argument is the one who can't make a point.

kek

case closed

Any poisonious snake
A giant squid
A gorilla
A mosquito with Bear AIDS

Kodiak bears can get bigger, actually. They're a type of brown bear. can get heavier than 2k lb

Bear could give it some wounds for sure, but to actually win it would have to go for the neck, right by the hippo's car compactor of a mouth with incisors that could go from the top and out the bottom of the bear's head no problem, hippo wins every time.

Done in one strike.

a bull elephant otherwise nothing besides a human

Lesbian

This user knows what's up, Hippo Squad ain't nothing to fuck with.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYNo4CEwbnU

Winnrars, but no fun to debate about, I say we talk about which combos would be the most fun to watch. (an elephant squishing a bear would admittedly be pretty kek though.)

kodiak brown bears are actually the strongest

No, they do not get over 2k lbs. Polar bears are larger than kodiaks.

A buffalo would probably fuck up a bear real nice.

I'd shit my pants quicker if I saw this IRL than I would seeing a bear.

And to clarify; largest as a norm, but not necessarily stronger.

the snake was a pretty damn good answer I hadn't thought about. checkmate, but fuck you

You will think about that once one of them start eating you

The word you were looking for is "venomous"

No, I meant Bear AIDS.

Maybe but a few well placed blows from a silverback could definitely put a bear down and out. Those beasts are strong as shit.

mad cow
bear eats mad cow, bear dies, mad cow lives on as a legend