I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

I'll answer trolls within reason.

Also don't forget, we are humans we are not perfect. The same way you don't need to be in church all day to be christian we dont need to be praising God all day to be Muslim.

Why do you believe in god

Also a muslim. One question which will justify a lot in regards to you. IF you had one chance to fuck your pic, would you seize it, or just let it slide?

>year 2016
>being religious

sunni shiite or abadi and what denomination

You having a good night? Taking it easy?

You ever done anything haram? What is your opinion on faggots?

Why are you in a woman hating backward ass cult? Islam is not a religion of peace and you subscribe to that garbage?

In Islam God does not have an image or personification. it is a higher energy which created all things. He is as he is, direct quote from the Torah which is also present in the Q'ran.

God is a means for which humans can understand our origin and what controls all things.

This seems plausible to me as it encompasses all possible beginnings.

Too be honest, it would be mom's spaghetti all over if I got with her.

Religion is much more than a few low-level beliefs about origins or how things work in a primitive sense. Much wisdom can be learned through religious texts.

Sunni now my ancestors were Sufi.

It's been a good night, did some work, played some DotA. How's you?

Troll
Muslim would NEVER use the word God.

>muslim
>much wisdom
>doesn't pray often
how does it feel being a agnostic?

Yes, as people we constantly sin. It is our duty to understand and recognize our sins and attempt to mend them to become better humans. I tend to try and abstain from most sins, however my biggest vice is my extreme sexuality, I cannot help myself.

I think homosexuals should do as they please within the sanctity of their homes. The same way as I disagree with heterosexuals publicly demonstrating their sexuality, the same is true for homosexuals in my opinion. Homosexual behavior doesn't affect me in any way so I tend to not think of it.

Most cultures in the world right now do not grant the same respect to women as they do to men. In my country women are not hated and are respected. There is still much worse to do before equality is met however.

A religion is neither of peace or of war. It is simply a philosophy, people make of philosophy what they wish.

God is the english word for Allah. Allah is simply one of the words with which we can call God. He has 99 official names. Which represents his character traits, these names are often the names of Arabic people and follow "Abdel".

Everyone is agnostic unless you have pure blind faith, this is kind of ignorant. The existence of God can never be proven or disproven. Thus, I accept my ignorance as to this question and focus on things which I can control. Such as taking the parts of Islam which better me in my life. Furthermore, in Islam God has no physical representation. God is he is, he is more like an energy than anything else.

Whats your ethnicity?

Do you think it's easy to get a girl to cheat on her bf if he's hiding stuff from her?

Any more pics?

Moroccan, hard to know what my ethnic mix-up is since the country is so diverse ethnically. Probably a mix of Arab, Berber and Hebrew.

I guess if she feels he betrayed her by hiding stuff from her then she might be more inclined to betray him. Still not a very nice thing to do.

My girl is from a similar background. I don't know who's behind the posts, but the girl in the picture has outstanding sex appeal

>he
>not physical
>energy
>he energy
check your privlage

They're coming.

A lot of other ethnicities also passed through Morocco, so people look super different from each other. It's probably the country with the widest range of colors.

I use he because I am writing in English and know how Christians refer to God. However, in Arabic God does not have a gender. No such word exists in English.

> learn to spell privilege

only in the west u give respect cuz pussy. in the east you respect ladies. lady is the equivalenylt to a gentleman if you dont know

Are you living in the states? Or perhaps Europe?

Also show us more please for the love of God. Would also like to see booty...

True, but some of the laws should be advanced in some Eastern countries.

Currently living in Canada. And I'm on it man, booty it is.