Should I smoke this while my parents are sleeping in the next room over or wil I get caught

Should I smoke this while my parents are sleeping in the next room over or wil I get caught

Also general stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go outside you fucking lazy cunt

this seems not enough but if you're new to this it will be good

you'll get caught, you better do it outside and grab a toilet roll / paper towel roll and some dryer sheets.

Also brush your teeth and take a shower when you're finished and throw your clothes immediately in the wash.

I live on my own and all my neighbors smoke pot so it's high life for me, but I know what it's like trying to do it under their roof. But really you should respect your parent's and if they didn't give it to you I wouldn't smoke it

stupid ass question OP, go outside if you value your tendies

underage b&

Hey boys, what's goin on in here??

Jesus bro just smoke a personal out the window, no effort, don't stink and you save weed.

toilet paper roll and dryer sheets?
sorry if stupid, new to the weed.

What the fuck is that? .2g of grass clippings? Just smoke your shit outside, they obviously aren't chill with you doing it inside.
>underage OP doesn't do the weeds like a stoner

How does the high compare to a bong?

I dont even have a pipe is this ghetto

you take the empty cardboard roll of a paper towel roll, and stuff a few dryer sheets (fabric softener) in it, and when you hit your joint and blow out the smoke, you blow it into the paper towel roll.

Yes, it's ghetto. Go the fuck to sleep, kid.
Where's the mods, get this fucker out of here.

Anythings a pipe if you're savvy.

Okay get a toilet paper roll, stuff at least 15 dryer sheets in it, put sock on one side, and blow into from the other

A joint? nigga whats the point of even using it if you're smoking a fucking joint. You use that with personals. Even bigger bowls give off stink.

Use this op
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

>not decarbing your weed and eating it.
Why even bother

go outside you stupid dipshit

Because it's heated via convection and not burned directly, it's 100% more tolerable and plus it's vapor, you could inhale the shit (it is still hot) and not wheeze because it's not painful smoke.

you also use a lot less and you fill an entire bag up, it's fucking great.

but I also paid $600 dollars for this thing. Granted it's the best vape you'll ever buy, and you'll always be the life of the party with this shit.

Smoke a gravity bong and hang far out the window, won't smell at all.

DONT SMOKE OUT OF CANS. So many harmful chemicals. Save your brain and make an apple pipe, look up a tutorial online

Yea it's ghetto, but you gotta do what you gotta do lil nig

Been thinking of getting a hemp wick to replace my bic, but my local doesnt carry any.
Any suggestions on how to make one or an alternative?

Op aint feelin that shit

Tried a tincture tonight, not bad but still not the best

no you really do NOT want to use an apple m8.

Use a hard veggie like a carrot instead

Fuck smoking out of cans, not even worth it. Make a pipe out of fruit or some shit that's not going to fry your brain

The fuck? I've made pipes with so many fruit and an apple is one of the best. Just pull out the stem and you've got a perfectly good bowl.

hemp wick wont replace your bic nigga, wrap the wick around the bic and light it when you use it, its to eliminate the fucking chemicals

Make a watermelon bong

oh the memories of doing that

Idk whot eh fuck to reply to but if you have long hair dont be afuckcunt and light up an apple bowl, saw hair catch and it made for a good story but a shitty time for the hair

I understand that, but I meant that I'd be replacing the bic as the immediate lighting utensil.
Anyway, any suggestions?

Your hair is at risk with any piece you use, faggot

amazon has the dank shit for cheap

point is apples are small as fuck and the flame is right there, and unless you use chode bowls angled down at you, not so much, faggot

Have you considered going outside to smoke? There are some ways to reduce the smell but no way to totally eliminate it:

1 - Sploof (paper towel tube stuffed with dryer sheets).
2 - Open window, fan blowing out.
3 - Incense/Febreeze/air freshener/anything to chemically reduce or cover the smell
4 - Bathroom, hot shower on, exhaust fan running.

>tfw you're out of dank and money for the week

Is this an alex gray?

PUTT IN BUTT

Smoke an apple kid

Just do it then kill yourself. Then you won't be there for the punishment.

Anons i´m taking a dopping test on Monday and i use to smoke at least a joint per day. I quit smoking since sunday but i was wondering if any of you know something that could help to get a negative result.

I always drank tons of pickle juice and a bit of vinegar and shitloads of water all day and then when I had to pee Id dilute it if possible.

like this guys said only scratch all that bullshit, go to the sacred bush , it will smell like pine , rub it in your cloths and on your hands
profit.

>tfw you are saving for growing but you bought a quarter anyways