I have no clue what to do Sup Forums

I have no clue what to do Sup Forums.

I graduate this saturday, and i got a decent scholarship and 'po people' grants for school, so everything sounds amazing. The program i want to go into is electrical engineering with a minor in nanotechnology. I got accepted into that program, and im really excited but at the same time im not. My boyfriend is going to a different school, and if we go to different schools he said he would have to break it off.

This should be a no brainer but i really love him, and i kinda had to fight for him in the first place. Convince me to just say 'Peace out'. i cant convince myself. I come from nothing but im an excellent student and i can use that to make a better life for myself. i could go to the same school as him, but i'd have to change my major to mechanical engineering. and take a stupid minor like economics or some shit. Fucking dumb.

youll meet a new faggot that you can suck off, dont worry about it

bump for the motherland!

You're either a homosexual or a woman who's attempting an engineering major. You are unnecessary; just kill yourself.

why cant women be engineers?

I'm moving 5 and a half hours away from my boyfriend. I got some scholarships sure, but I didn't qualify for much help because my parents are upper middle class (and not helping me btw, which is fine, but I didn't qualify because it's assumed they'll help me)

Anyway, I'm going to a college that only has one gender. If I break up with my boyfriend, it might be lame as fuck. But this is honestly... life is shit. It's okay, but it's mundane shit. And I don't want to be mundane. I will meet thousands of people at college. I will grow and learn and as comfortable as I am with my boyfriend, I will sacrifice it if I feel that's not where I should be. And I don't think i was meant to stay here and be mundane until I die. You will meet so many people at college. You will learn and grow and change and that's good. Do not think you will be happy in ten years sacrificing your young life and future for a boy.

Women are stupid.

It seems that the problem here is tits or GTFO

WHERE ARE TEH TITS !?!

If you can't make any sort of a long distance relationship work to begin with your relationships are probably going to fail anyway.

You'll meet Chad your first day there anyway and you'll be fucking him because he makes you feel special and shit.

People are fickle. You know that applies to you too.

hed cheat on you eventually anyways...

/thread

TITS OR GTFO BITCH

Youre right. Also, i feel kind of betrayed he would make me choose to ditch my future over distance. Either he could visit me, because his parents are loaded and like me, or i could drive to him. You're right though, i cant sacrifice this opportunity. And he has cheated on me once. Even if i go he'll be meeting just as many people as i do.

Hey fuck you. STFU and GTFO my Sup Forums you piece of shit

>And he has cheated on me once

The fact that you'd even consider harming your education for some guy who cheated on you makes you a fucking retard.

child, please...

not really, it wasnt technically cheating. Like we had an argument then he fucked some chick that night.

FUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKUFUCKU

Problems with this post
1) no timestamped tits
2) you haven't gtfo yet b/c no timestamped tits
3) women can't be engineers, theyre stupid.
4) complaining about not wanting to break off w your bf even tho as soon as he gets to college, he'll cheat on you.

My advice, don't go to your good college. Forget becoming an engineer cause it wasnt gonna happen anyway. I'd hire a man over you 10/10 times even if you were more qualified than the man.
Go be with your high school sweetheart.

This is a no brainer. Enjoy the rest of your life with a not-shit degree and with better husbando options everywhere.

LOL.

ITT: two stupid faggots pouring their hearts out to each other both thinking the other is a girl. Goddamn you Sup Forums so fucking lame

TITS
OR
GTFO

Pic not related

ew yeah, leave him. College is for finding yourself, and maybe you'll also find a guy that isn't shit. If he wanted to, he could make it work, I think he already made his decision.
Btw, just stating that my boyfriend would never do this. And he wants to try to either move with me to college in a year or make frequent trips and have me do the same. Don't waste your time. By choosing to view this as okay, you've lowered your standards.

Yo cunt. Show tits stupid bitch.

^ seriously..

like sexy latin lover husbandos? >.>

No

Any guy not willing to long distance isn't someone worth staying with. He'll just cheat on you if he gets the chance if you somehow convinced him to try it. That's what the whole "we have to break it off" thing is. A socially acceptable way to say if we aren't fucking, I'll be fucking someone else.

yes? >.>

Idk, ive always felt like shit anyway, so i admit, i kind of let him walk all over me to some degree. But if i go to the school with the cool program ill probably find at least like someone that wouldnt mind my company, not that im going to school for boys but still...why not have both? :|

tits or gtfo already nigger

Oh, i thought it was just a "i cant do long distance because the feels"

But its really because your a faggot. Now tits or fuck off. And K Y S. You're that worthless anyway

KYS?

So I'm the other one getting "tits or gtfo" And I have to ask why you're on Sup Forums for this, of all places.

idk where else to ask thats anonymous :|
That and ive always been on Sup Forums. its the only place i know theres someone more fucked than i am at any given time and thats somehow comforting.

Fuckin fuck. Kill YourSelf. Now show your sweet tits for fucks sake

Relationships come and go, but you only have one chance to build the foundation of a career you'll love. Fuck him, then gtfo. Meet new people, try girls, find a guy you love and let the rest work itself out.

Wrong motherfucker. its TITS OR GTFO

You're still young. No matter how you feel, you've got to just make a friendly break and go have experiences. If you want, leave it open to the possibility that you'll pick it up again after college (you probably won't). But a long-distance thing will just lead to awkwardness and
resentment when he comes to visit or wants to communicate more often while you're getting into your college's social scene. Don't do that. Just part ways now and stay friends.
l

>he has cheated on me once

Come on - you're going to sacrifice your education for someone who has already cheated on you? You'll regret that after you break up in less than a year. You know what to do.

I don't think you've been here very long. And the entire internet is anonymous as long as you don't have your IP out in the open. Y'all wouldn't know if I was famous elsewhere. You can post whatever tbh. Much better places for advice out there.

thats fairly solid advice, along with other advice i might as well. honestly if i beat him to the punch it would make me feel way better.

yeah clearly, too much tits or gtfo, and that weird angry guy...

yeah, dumping someone always makes you feel better.

D I S R U P T I V E

Don't be stupid. There.

Tits or gtfo attention whore.
You've gotten your advice now give back or get saged.

Stop being stupid. Traps don't go thru shit like that. Fuckin show your tits and cock and gtfo.

I'm going through the exact same phase.
Girl's going for medicine and I'm going for Computer science engineering.
She told me that we'd have to break it up and go our separate ways. We started it early before moving out, we haven't talked for over 2 weeks. I've realized that if it has to happen it will happen, you can't change anything but move on.
Don't give up your degree for him, I know it's hard but invest in yourself and grow. You two might still end up together or never see each other again, but who knows? Only time can tell.

Oh look a beta. Does you gf also tell you what color panties to wear to school? Cock sucking faggot

I just graduated. No job so far and it has been 4 weeks.

oh look a fat neckbeard. Does your mom tell you when bedtime is too? self hating bitch.

what major?

Sometimes. I usually pretend to be asleep and when she's gone I come straight back to Sup Forums.
Fuck you and your imaginary gf. I bet all you have is some anime bed sheet which is all crusted up with your dried jizz you disgusting fuck.

ok, a.) the retort was funny and i giggled
and b.) i dont have a b but fuck you all the same

Hi OP. You seem to be a beautiful woman. Your body is very enticing too. Please show tits as per rules and regulations. You don't want to be hated by Sup Forums for the rest of your life do you?

been there, done that, its an old song..

Been hated by Sup Forums? Or shown tits? Or tried to get tits this way? Stop confusing me nigger

Shut the fuck up you fat hooker.

Do what your boyfriend is gonna do, go fuck someone else and stop being 13.

like..all of the above?

Women don't belong in school stay with your boy friend and make him sandwiches while he actually completes school and doesn't suck off his professors cock for a good grade you dumb bitch

So if you've shown tits before, why's it so difficult doing it now? Is it an ego thing? You're afraid you're 'giving in' to demands? Well maybe so but you're getting a fucking 100 dicks up at attention too and that's an achievement only few women will see. Now tits.

Show us your tits and be a good whore

>You're afraid you're 'giving in' to demands?
actually yeah its this

first off, poor people make poor decisions. think about your future. as an ee in the future you will be competing with the entire world and eventually earn a third world comparable salary. pick something in medical or accounting and get licensed.

Don't think of it as such. Once you show tits on Sup Forums, you're always in control of the faggots. See how we've blindly worshiped the norse queen, nessychan and that naruto hottie. You got it wrong.

>as an ee in the future you will be competing with the entire world and eventually earn a third world comparable salary
>in the future you will be competing with the entire world and eventually earn a third world comparable salary

FTFY

fine..

not me!

not me..

Well show yours then. Timestamp to immediately remove all doubt

That's a good start bitch but we're gonna need more then a little nipple

nope, thats all you get...