Hey guys, my nipples itch. is it cancer? i'm a guy by the way

hey guys, my nipples itch. is it cancer? i'm a guy by the way.

Hey, I'm also a guy.
That's pretty neat.

hey i am also a guy, this is pretty neato i agree with you.

Im sure its aids

Regular bathing would eliminate the issue.

How old are you ?

i shower everyday man.

now if i scratch my nipples, the itchiness goes away but they get sore

You have a pretty big rack for a guy.

Sounds like a common case of scritchy nips, I believe that's the correct medical term

sounds serious, do i need to see a doctor? will the doctor rub my nipples? i don't think i would like that

Muslim Men are the most gentlemen like of all. Sorry, but y'all need to stop hating and spread the love. :)

oh man, is that why they're so cranky? i didn't know scratchy nips would cause people to blow themselves up or fly airplanes into buildings

Post dick or gtfo

The doctor will ask you to remove your shirt as he makes himself comfortable in his chair and tell you tell tub your own nipples. It's generally a fairly awkward visit

is this from first hand experience? perhaps the nurse would do it. could i request a nurse rub my nips to check for cancer?

I'm afraid is pretty serious. It's called being a hypochondriac

No user, you are the cancer.

that's a big word. are you a doctor?

what the fuck man. are you saying cancers can develop cancers as well? wouldn't that be a good thing? like, they would negate each other.

No, you cannot defeat a cancer with a cancer. They just merge into a super-cancer.
Nice dubs, by the way.

Yes it's cancer.
/thread

okay, thanks user. now i will have to learn how to cook meth

You run op? Might be nipple chafing.

that's brilliant. i didn't even think of that. wear bandaids on my nips is going to be weird