Any other parents on Sup Forums? My son is almost 2 weeks old

Any other parents on Sup Forums? My son is almost 2 weeks old.

Wow, a Sup Forums tard had a kid. I'm proud, to say the least.

Get your ugly ass faggot inbreed baby off my screen.

9 months old son.

He looks 80

10 month old daughter
amifucked?

>persec
Kill yourself

some one do a cock tribute to this and post it for op

I have a 204 month old son.

Thanks man.

Congrats bro. I can't wait for him to get about that age. I love him, but shit newborns are boring.

Most babies do.

I have a 18 month old and a three year old. What's up?

I have a 20 month old daughter

You should have had an abortion

It's not too late

Retarded fuckin baby I hope your children all get cancer and aids.

I'm sorry.

He will suffer when you die. Society will collapse and, more than likely, he will die willingly.

Not much man. Can't sleep so I'm up chilling with the little dude in case he wakes up hungry. So, do you have any tips for a new father?

Single father of a 4 month old son

My son is 16 months old. Grats on your kid, the first month is a bitch.

Your baby is precious! My fiancee and I can't wait to have kids but I have to finish college and get my teaching certification and all that before we can consider it as a viable option. Plus we want to do surrogacy and that will take some time and money to do. But congrats!

Thanks brother/sister. I'm glad you're waiting til you're financially prepared. We kinda jumped the gun, but he's all the motivation I need to get shit done.

Yeah. All the bullshit frustration you feel? That shit will pass. It might not seem like it but it gets easier.

I didn't like my own kids until they hit ten months or so. I mean, I loved them and all but they are more fun to be around when they are actually learning.

The three year old is a trip because she is constantly picking up new words and showing her imagination and the 18 month old just tries to keep up.

I never realized how selfish I was until I had kids.

Got 3 myself.

Yeah, I'm kinda just waiting for him to get older. I love the shit out of the little dude, but there's really nothing going on. And as far as the selfish thing goes, I know what you mean.